Best Veneers Hospitals and Cost in New Delhi
Choose from 6 best Veneers hospitals in New Delhi
Top Hospitals For Veneers
Dental veneers are custom made and wafer thin shells matching with the tooth colour, they are placed on to the natural teeth to hide their imperfections, gaps and discolouration etc. These are made up of porcelain and are stuck to the tooth surface with the help medical grade glue or cement.Read More about Veneers →
Venkateshwar Hospital is a world-class multi-super specialty healthcare facility, established in 2016, having a capacity of 325 beds and 100 ICU beds. The tertiary medical care institute has 34 specialties and 10 modular Operation Theatres equipped with modern patient care monitoring systems. Venkateshwar Hospital aims to achieve global level of clinical excellence and is supported by highly skilled and internally reputed doctors in its endeavors.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is a flagship hospital of India’s foremost healthcare groups, the Apollo Group. It is highly renowned multi-speciality facility that offer tertiary and quaternary care services to domestic and international patients.
The 695 bedded hospital is outfitted with the most modern technology for diagnostics as well as therapeutic purposes. A team of highly trained medical professionals work under all the 52 specialities at the hospital. They along with the nursing and administrative staff ensure world-class medical care is delivered to all the patients.
Indraprastha Apollo is an accredited hospital with international standard quality services for patient care and safety norms. The hospital uses its own system, called The Apollo Standards of Clinical Care (TASCC), to maintain top standards for all kinds of treatment and procedures.
The Apollo Organ Transplant Program is one of the most successful programs in the country that has performed over 1627 transplants (410 Liver and 1210 Kidney), including 979 transplants (289 Liver and 690 Kidney) performed at the Transplant Program in Delhi. It is the first Hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998. They have successfully performed various kinds of liver transplant for different kinds of liver conditions.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has some world-reputed surgeons and specialists who are the pioneers of their specialities, especially in Cardiology and Neurology. They are fully committed in providing a comprehensive and holistic medical care to their patients.
The hospital has won many national and international accolades, and continues to be one of the top healthcare service providers in India.
It is the first Hospital in India to get international accreditation by Joint Commission International (JCI) consecutively for the fourth time.
Dental Bliss is a world-class dental clinic providing first-rate facilities and is equipped with finest and most modern technologies. The clinic provides comprehensive dental care services, using high-grade implants and instrumentation and maintains international standard for quality, hygiene and clinical care. Led by Dr Amandeep Dhillon and Dr Surbhi Anand, who are reputed and highly trained dentists, with significant experience and expertise in the field. The clinic offers a wide range of dental procedure from basic preventive to cosmetic and restorative ones, including advanced stage gingivitis, Invisalign aligner and dental procedures for children.
- Pushpawati Singhania Hospital & Research Institute (PSRI) is one of the most reputed multi-specialty hospitals in New Delhi. The hospital is renowned nationally & internationally for its quality of care, warm hospitality, and excellent patient satisfaction records.
- The hospital boasts unfaltering infrastructure, advanced medical equipment, unparalleled healthcare facilities, and accreditations from renowned bodies, including NABH and NABL.
- The hospital also houses a team of experienced and skilled specialists with immense international exposure, complemented by a medical staff trained to put their best foot forward in all medical specialties.
- Since its inception in 1996, PSRI has been functioning as South East Asia\'s first and India\'s foremost institute providing advanced and comprehensive medical and surgical treatment for digestion-related diseases. It is promoted by the JK Group, one of the leading business houses in India, to establish a big name in the healthcare industry.
- Serving as a multi-specialty hospital and research institute, PSRI also provides research-based clinical data in nephrology, gastroenterology, and cardiology. Some commonly researched areas include Indications of Secondary Hyperparathyroidism with Chronic Kidney Disease (Nephrology Department) and studies on patients undergoing MRI (Cardiology Department).