Best Vitrectomy Hospitals and Cost in Alexandria
Choose from 2 best Vitrectomy hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Vitrectomy
About VitrectomyVitrectomy is a surgical procedure in which the vitreous humor (the jelly-like substance in the middle of the eye) is partially or completely removed or replaced. In this surgery, the doctor will access the vitreous humor, suction it out, and perform any other necessary eye procedures such as repairing the retina. Then, the doctor will fill the empty space with an air bubble or oil. This procedure might be done in the case of vitreous hemorrhage or retinal detachment.
Average Vitrectomy Cost
|India||Starting from $700|
|Turkey||Starting from $2500|
|Malaysia||Starting from $3913|
- Vitreous Jelly Removal
Andalusia Al Shalalat Hospital is one of the largest medical institutions in the Northern region of Egypt that provide comprehensive medical services to patients. The hospital combines integrative healthcare facilities with a variety of specializes services, such as outstanding hotel accommodation, ranging from the ﬁrst-class room up to royal suite. Founded in 2004, Andalusia Al Shalalat Hospital has a total of 108 beds, along with 23 are for the ICU. The hospital is renowned to have the most reputable ICU in the northern area of Egypt. The trained and skilled professional medical staff ensures the highest quality, with evidence –based medical care.
- Elite Hospital is a distinguished medical facility which is conveniently located in a way that it is connected with all Alexandria entrance from the agricultural and the desert road.
- It is one of the largest hospitals in Egypt to provide all kinds of medical services to domestic and international hospital.
- As the first hospital in Egypt to operate with an integrated system of medical centers of excellence, it operates with 10 medical centers.
- The hospital has a separate building for utilities, and operated with international standards and JCI requirements. The hospital has premium residence rooms which are designed to provide psychological comfort and calm.
- A staff works round the clock to ensure a positive energy environment to provide complete comfort for patients and visitors.
- Elite hospital follows the international healthcare guidelines and consistently improve the standards of healthcare to provide comprehensive clinical care in Egypt.
- Outpatient clinics: The hospital contains various outpatient clinics across all specialties.
- Emergency and Trauma Department: Elite hospital has a specialized department for emergency and injuries (casualty) care as per the international standards.
- Intensive Care unit: The department has a capacity of 50 beds and provide critical care services to patients.
- Radiology Center: It is an integrated center equipped with the most updated diagnostic tools, including the recent Magnetic Resonance Imaging ((1.5 T) unit, multi slice Computed Tomography unit, Digital X-Ray unit and different modalities of Ultrasounds (2D, 4D, ECHO) and Interventional Radiology Unit.
- Medical analysis laboratory: It is equipped with the latest equipment and include Tissue pathology Lab and Blood bank.
- Room categories: There are various different types of well furnished rooms designed to provide complete comfort for the patient. This includes Royal Suite, Presidential Suite, First class room, Junior Suite and Day Care room.