Best Vitrectomy Hospitals and Cost in Brazil
Choose from 1 best Vitrectomy hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Vitrectomy
About VitrectomyVitrectomy is a surgical procedure in which the vitreous humor (the jelly-like substance in the middle of the eye) is partially or completely removed or replaced. In this surgery, the doctor will access the vitreous humor, suction it out, and perform any other necessary eye procedures such as repairing the retina. Then, the doctor will fill the empty space with an air bubble or oil. This procedure might be done in the case of vitreous hemorrhage or retinal detachment.
Average Vitrectomy Cost
|India||Starting from $700|
|Turkey||Starting from $2500|
|Malaysia||Starting from $3913|
- Vitreous Jelly Removal
- Hospital São Rafael is a reputed multi-specialty hospital located in the North-Northeast of Brazil. It offers a wide variety of treatments under Neurology, Oncology, Nephrology, Bone Marrow transplantation, and stem cell research.
- Established in 1990, the internationally accredited facility aims to make quality treatment affordable and accessible to local and international patients.
- A strong team of 3000+ doctors, nurses, technicians, and administrative staff are dedicated to providing personalized treatment and care.
- In 2009, continuing its vision to excel in science and research, the hospital introduced a new addition to the hospital - Center for Biotechnology and Cell Therapy (CBTC).
- First Brazilian hospital to introduce extracorporeal lithotripsy therapy.
- The first hospital to install high-tech equipment like linear accelerator, magnetic resonance, computerized tomography, etc. in Salvador.
- The first hospital to acquire PET/CT for the early cancer diagnosis in the northeast region - Brazil
- The first hospital to start laser treatment for prostate tumors with the addition of Green Light HPS.
- Two buildings consisting of 10 floors each
- 12 modular operating rooms
- 68 beds under intensive and semi-intensive care
- Diagnostic medical center with 88 medical offices, certified technicians, and state-of-the-art facilities
- Emergency Unit with 22 adult & 5 pediatric observation beds
- Two rooms dedicated to hemodynamic procedures