Best Whipple's Procedure Hospitals and Cost in Brazil
Choose from 2 best Whipple's Procedure hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Whipple's Procedure
About Whipple's Procedure
A Whipple procedure — also known as a pancreaticoduodenectomy — is a complex operation to remove the head of the pancreas, the first part of the small intestine (duodenum), the gallbladder and the bile duct. The Whipple procedure is used to treat tumors and other disorders of the pancreas, intestine and bile duct. It is the most often used surgery to treat pancreatic cancer that\'s confined to the head of the pancreas. After performing the Whipple procedure, your surgeon reconnects the remaining organs to allow you to digest food normally after surgery.Read More about Whipple's Procedure →
Average Whipple's Procedure Cost
|India||Starting from $7800|
|Turkey||Starting from $15000|
- Albert Einstein Israelite Hospital is a multi-specialt hospital that has set a benchmark of excellence in Brazil and the rest of the world.
- Located in the Morumbi district towards the south of Sao Pulao, Albert Einstein Israelite Hospital was established in 1971 after 16 years of meticulous planning under Dr. Manoel Tabacow Hidal and his team of doctors.
- The hospital is widely known for its integrated healthcare system with qualified support for promotion, prevention, diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation, and research for various medical conditions.
- The hospital has a team of skilled and qualified professionals working around the clock to provide comprehensive medical assistance to its p
- Hospital São Rafael is a reputed multi-specialty hospital located in the North-Northeast of Brazil. It offers a wide variety of treatments under Neurology, Oncology, Nephrology, Bone Marrow transplantation, and stem cell research.
- Established in 1990, the internationally accredited facility aims to make quality treatment affordable and accessible to local and international patients.
- A strong team of 3000+ doctors, nurses, technicians, and administrative staff are dedicated to providing personalized treatment and care.
- In 2009, continuing its vision to excel in science and research, the hospital introduced a new addition to the hospital - Center for Biotechnology and Cell Therapy (CBTC).
- First Brazilian hospital to introduce extracorporeal lithotripsy therapy.
- The first hospital to install high-tech equipment like linear accelerator, magnetic resonance, computerized tomography, etc. in Salvador.
- The first hospital to acquire PET/CT for the early cancer diagnosis in the northeast region - Brazil
- The first hospital to start laser treatment for prostate tumors with the addition of Green Light HPS.
- Two buildings consisting of 10 floors each
- 12 modular operating rooms
- 68 beds under intensive and semi-intensive care
- Diagnostic medical center with 88 medical offices, certified technicians, and state-of-the-art facilities
- Emergency Unit with 22 adult & 5 pediatric observation beds
- Two rooms dedicated to hemodynamic procedures