Best Zirconia Crown on Implant Hospitals and Cost in New Delhi
Choose from 1 best Zirconia Crown on Implant hospitals in New Delhi
Top Hospitals For Zirconia Crown on Implant
About Zirconia Crown on Implant
Zirconia crowns are cap-like structures that hide or support weak, discolored, distorted teeth and cover dental implants. Popular for excellent aesthetics and durability, zirconia crowns are becoming the first choice for many dentists. These crowns are made from a solid and durable metal - Zirconium dioxide, which adds to the longevity. In comparison to conventional PFMs crowns, Zirconia implants require less preparation and provide more comfort & biocompatibility.Read More about Zirconia Crown on Implant →
- Pushpawati Singhania Hospital & Research Institute (PSRI) is one of the most reputed multi-specialty hospitals in New Delhi. The hospital is renowned nationally & internationally for its quality of care, warm hospitality, and excellent patient satisfaction records.
- The hospital boasts unfaltering infrastructure, advanced medical equipment, unparalleled healthcare facilities, and accreditations from renowned bodies, including NABH and NABL.
- The hospital also houses a team of experienced and skilled specialists with immense international exposure, complemented by a medical staff trained to put their best foot forward in all medical specialties.
- Since its inception in 1996, PSRI has been functioning as South East Asia\'s first and India\'s foremost institute providing advanced and comprehensive medical and surgical treatment for digestion-related diseases. It is promoted by the JK Group, one of the leading business houses in India, to establish a big name in the healthcare industry.
- Serving as a multi-specialty hospital and research institute, PSRI also provides research-based clinical data in nephrology, gastroenterology, and cardiology. Some commonly researched areas include Indications of Secondary Hyperparathyroidism with Chronic Kidney Disease (Nephrology Department) and studies on patients undergoing MRI (Cardiology Department).