Low-cost hip replacement without insurance
Hip replacement is a major surgical procedure that can be considerably expensive without an insurance pay-out. But this doesn’t mean the patient should avoid surgery. There are many less expensive and cost-saving ways to have the surgery within the budget.
India has a number of government and private hospitals that are renowned multi-specialty tertiary medical centers. Every year, thousands of patients from various countries travel to India for healthcare services. One of the major reasons for the popularity of medical tourism in India is the affordability of prices.
Indian hospitals offer cost-effective medical packages that can help the international patients save a significant amount of money. This makes hip replacement cost without insurance as low as 50-70% less than the price of the same treatment in countries such as the USA, UK, Germany, France and many others. The packages generally include primary evaluation, hospital expendables, surgeon’s fee and medication cost.
|Starting Price (USD)
Daycare hip replacement cost starts from $3000 at the top hospitals in Delhi. Furthermore, the cost of a hospital stay is also reduced. It is available for select patients who are fit for the surgery. The standard hip replacement cost in India ranges from $3000 to 8000. The package price may vary based on various factors, including:
- Choice of a hospital: The location, accreditation and overall standard of the hospital influence the package cost. The internationally accredited hospital in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and other major cities are world-class centers that provide impeccable services to the patient. Therefore, the cost might be more in comparison to a hospital in minor cities and without accreditations.
- Type of hip replacement: The price for a single hip replacement is lower than the bilateral hip replacement surgery. The doctor will evaluate the patient’s condition and recommend the best type of hip replacement surgery based on it.
- Quality of implants: A variety of hip replacement prosthetics are available based on the type of material and manufacturers. Their prices vary and the choice of implant is determined based on the patient’s age, overall health, medical condition and doctor’s recommendation.
- Type of technology used: Advanced surgical systems such as NAV3 computer navigation for hip replacement and robot-assisted minimally invasive surgery may cost more than the standard open approach. However, these methods offer the advantage of faster recovery, less post-operative pain and complications, shorter hospital stay and minimal scarring.
- Surgeon’s fee: This is also an important part of the complete package cost. The more experienced and skilled surgeons may have more charges, but their success record is also excellent.
- Length of hospital stay: This may depend on the type of surgery and technique used, as well as the choice of room category.
To know the precise quote for the hip replacement surgery cost without insurance at the top orthopedic hospital in India, share your medical reports and query with us at email@example.com. Lyfboat is an accredited platform that connects you with the best experts and hospitals in the country of your choice.
We offer dedicated services to each patient, aiding and assisting them and their families throughout their journey, from travel logistics to personal assistance during their stay in the hospital and the country.
Our team is available round-the-clock and provides prompt responses. We even negotiate on the patient’s behalf to ensure they get the most discounted prices from the hospital, without compromising the quality of care.