- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is a world renowned multi-specialty tertiary care hospital, which was established in 1996.
- The 695 bedded, state-of-art facility is outfitted with the most modern technology operated by highly trained professionals across all its 52 specialties and provides world class medical care to all the patients, domestic or foreign.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, houses highly accomplished and experienced doctors across all the specialties, and especially in Cardiology and Neurology, who are dedicated towards providing best medical treatment to their patients.
- Being a highly accredited hospital in India, Indraprastha Apollo has developed its own system called The Apollo Standards of Clinical Care (TASCC) to maintain premium standards of quality clinical care to all the patients.
- The Apollo Transplant Program made an accomplishment by performing 1627 transplants (410 Liver and 1210 Kidney) out of which the Transplant Program in Delhi performed 979 transplants (289 Liver and 690 Kidney).
- The hospital has won many national and international accolades, and continues to be one of the top healthcare service providers in India.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is well equipped with next-generation medical technologies like PET-MR, PET-CT, Da Vinci Robotic Surgery System, BrainLab Navigation System, Portable CT Scanner, Novalis Tx, Tilting MRI, Cobalt based HDR Brachytherapy, DSA Lab, Hyperbaric Chamber, Fibroscan, Endosonography, 3 Tesla MRI, 128 Slice CT scanner and many more.
- Available amenities include facilities like blood bank, Emergency Service, 24X7 Pharmacy, Cafeteria, Bank/ATM, Money Exchange Service, Travel Desk, Prayer Room
- Latest equipments like modern patient monitoring systems are set up in Intensive Care Units (ICUs) and Operation Theatre, to ensure optimum patient care.
Centres Of Excellence
- Bariatric Surgery
- Emergency Care
- Dietetics & Clinical Nutrition
- Institutes Of Nephrology
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Institutes Of Neurosciences
- Laboratory Services
- Institutes Of Orthopaedics
- Pain Clinic
- Institutes Of Respiratory, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine
- Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
- Institutes Of Robotic Surgery
- Transfusion Medicine
- Institutes Of Spine
- First Hospital in India to be Internationally Accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) consecutively for the fourth time.
- Successfully performs a Split Liver Transplant in two adults, which is a first in the city and second in the country.
- First Hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998.
- Maximum number of ICU Beds in a Private Hospital in India.
- One of the largest Dialysis Units in India.
- 6 bed dedicated Bone Marrow Transplant Unit with stringent infection control practices.
Services for International patients
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is a world-class hospital, which for years has been providing exceptional service to international patients.
- The hospital has a particular International Patient Care team which caters to the needs and comforts of the patients travelling from abroad for getting treated in India.
- There is a separate International Patient Lounge which addresses various issues pertaining to the Visa, accommodation, treatment plan and packages etc.
Facilities for International patients:
- Visa assistance
- Airport transfers
- Travel arrangements
- Accommodations for Patient & Companions
- Coordination of all medical appointments
- Interpreters and translators
- Money exchange service
- Nearest Airport: Indira Gandhi International Airport which is around 20 Km away from the hospital and it takes about 24 min drive to reach the hospital.
- Nearest Railway Station: New Delhi Railway Station which is around 16 Km away from the hospital and it takes about 19 min to reach the hospital.
- Nearest Metro Station: Jasola Apollo Metro Station which is around 50 meters away from the hospital and it takes only 1 min walk to reach the hospital.
- Located close to many hotels and guest houses.
At A Glance
- Languages spoken : English, Hindi, Punjabi
- Established in 1995
- Total of 300 doctors
- Total of 718 beds
Specialties at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals performs 410 different procedures. Click on a procedure name to see more details and to view doctors for that specialty.
- Bariatric Surgery
- Colorectal medicine
- Ear Nose & Throat
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Plastic Surgery
- Radiation Therapy
- Reproductive medicine
- Spinal Surgery
- Vascular surgery
Spinal Orthopaedics |
Spinal Orthopaedics |
Spinal Orthopaedics | Senior Consultant Spinal Surgeon
Spinal Orthopaedics |
Spinal Orthopaedics |
Liver Transplant and GI & HPB Surgeon | Additional Director- Liver Transplantation & Sr. Consultant GI & HPB Surgery
Dr. Giriraj Bora is a young and one of the leading GI Surgeon in India with over a decade of experience in the field. He is a recognized name in the field of Liver Transplant, Pancreatic Surgery like Whipple\'s pancreaticoduodenal resections and surgery for chronic pancreatitis. He has been involved in 1500 liver transplants and has an extensive experience in performing advanced Gastro Intestinal procedures. To his credit, he is reputed for having performed the first Liver Transplant and also the 1st Living Donor &1st Deceased Donor Liver Transplants in the state of Rajasthan. Dr. Bora is a specialist in liver transplantation & liver resection procedures for Hepatocellular cancers, combined liver and kidney transplantation and HPB surgeries.View Detailed Profile
Nephrologist & Renal Transplant Surgeon | Senior Consultant
Dr. Vijaya Raja Kumari is a renowned Laparoscopy and Kidney Transplantation surgeon with more than 19 years of experience. She is a highly skilled surgeon and has dealt with several high risk cases for transplantation surgery in her career as a transplant surgeon. Dr. Vijaya holds expertise in laparoscopic donor nephrectomy, nephrology and renal transplant surgery.She has attained her educational qualifications from nationally recognized medical institutions and fellowship from coveted Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh. To her credit, she has received many awards for her outstanding work and dedication in the field of medicine. She has published a number of paper in national and international journals. EducationView Detailed Profile
Internal Medicine Specialist | Senior Consultant
Internal Medicine Specialist |
Facilities at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
- 24 Hr Pharmacy
- Airport Pick-n-Drop
- Blood Bank
- Car Hire
- Document Legalisation
- Emergency & Trauma Centre
- Foreign Exchange Services
- Health Insurance Coordination
- Intensive Care Unit
- International Cuisines
- International Executives
- Interpreter Services
- Medical Travel Insurance
- Nursery / Nanny Services
- Online report facility
- Pathology Lab
- Personal Concierge
- Private Rooms
- Radiology Lab
- Travel Booking assistance
- Treatment packages
- TV in room
- Virtual ICU visit
Well staffed with caring professional staff
The hospital appointments were quick and on time. My surgery recovery was as expected. Dr.Yash Gulati and staff were professional.Highly recommended
Dr. Yash Gulati is hands-down one of the best medical doctors I have seen in my 65 years of life!He is calm, positive and motivates you each time he comes for the ward rounds.
We really appreciate the services provided at Apollo Hospital, Delhi. Entire staff is supportive, they always understood our needs and were ever helpful. Dr Jothi has saved our little girl's life. May god bless them
I personally want to recommend Apollo Hospital Delhi to everyone. The hospital staff is so helpful with everything - travel arrangements, visa letter, transportation, guest house arrangement. They too care of everything. The doctor and medical staff were very friendly and helpful.
Wonderful Hospital. The coordinators, nurses, other staff - everyone was helpful. Though I faced some problem with the waiting period, other than I found everything else up to par.
I had a very complex health issue and my doctor always listened carefully and had many helpful suggestions. Health problems frequently can benefit from multiple people working together as a team and this multi-modal approach has benefited me a lot.
Great Hospital. Staff is super friendly and helpful. Very Professional and caring. Honestly one of the best hospital experiences and I felt very comfortable!
My wait time in both the waiting room and the exam room was very long, especially for not having scheduled an appointment! But the service was great The staff provided excellent professional and courteous care.
This was the best team of medical staff I have been around in a long time. I would love to have them around if I ever get sick again. The Doctor had been busy but still took the time to make me feel like I was the only patient there.Nurses had communication problems at times and the senior nurse would take lot of time to respond at times, otherwise a great experience
Get Free Quotations for Kidney Cancer Treatment