- B L Kapoor Hospital is one of the largest and well reputed tertiary care healthcare facility located in New Delhi, the capital city of India. The multi-super speciality hospital has a top-notch infrastructure with 650 inpatient beds, 125 critical care beds and 17 dedicated operation theatres.
- The hospital has a panel of highly qualified and skilled doctors with a variety of specializations. They are supported by a trained clinical and paramedical staff, who strive to provide uncompromised medical care to all the patients.
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital has been accredited by national and international organizations including Joint Commission International (JCI) and National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH). This certifies the hospital maintaining the highest quality of clinical care and stringent safety norms. The hospital has a well facilitated research centres and accredited clinical labs (NABL), ensuring accurate and definitive diagnostic practices.
- It is considered to be one of the best facilities for cancer care in India, especially for treating Obesity and Gastrointestinal Cancer with laparoscopic surgery.
- The critical care program at this hospital is one of the biggest in the region with 125 beds for various intensive care units for various sub speciality including Medical, Surgical, Cardiac, Neurosciences, Neonatology, Paediatrics, and Organ Transplant.
- The organ transplant centre at BLK is an advanced centre for different kinds of transplants including Liver and Renal Transplant. The centre has a dedicated ICU with HEPA filters and specialized instruments for patient care.
- BLK Hospital has one of the biggest Bone Marrow Transplant Centre in India and it is well known around the world for its excellent success rate.
BLK Hospital is equipped with the latest medical technology such as
- TomoTherapy - the Next Generation Image-guided Intensity-modulated Radiation Therapy (IGRT) for cancer treatment
- Robotic Surgical System
- Cyberknife VSI
- Computer Navigation system for Joint Replacement
- The most modern diagnostic equipment, including Signa Artist MRI (the first in South Asia), Flat Panel Combo Cath Lab with 3D reconstruction, 3D and 4D imaging Ultrasound, Dual Head Spect, CT with variable angle Gamma Camera and the latest technology PET-CT.
There are facilities for Haemodialysis, Endoscopy and Bronchoscopy that are available round the clock by the bedside of the patient.
Other services include Nuclear Medicine, Blood Bank, Mammography, Bone Mineral Density, Endoscopy Suites, and Ambulance Services for different types of emergencies.
BLK Hospital houses specialized birthing suites that have telemetric foetal monitors to allow the doctors to follow the progression of labour.
BLK Cancer Centre is a high-tech facility with advanced technology including Triology Tx Linear Accelerator with cone beam CT for Radiation Oncology and Cyber-knife VSI.
The hospital has dedicated endoscopy suite for endoscopic ultrasound and other advanced endoscopic procedures such as ERCP, Stenting, UGIE, Colonoscopy and others.
Centres of Excellence
- Cancer Centre
- Centre for Bone Marrow Transplant
- Heart Centre
- Centre for Neurosciences
- Institute for Digestive & Liver Diseases
- Centre for Renal Sciences & Kidney Transplant
- Institute for Bone, Joint Replacement, Orthopedics
- Centre for Chest & Respiratory Diseases
- Centre for Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
- Centre for Child Health
- Centre for Critical Care
Services for International patients
BLK Hospital fully supports medical tourism to India and provides impeccable healthcare service to all the patients, whether national or from overseas.
This tertiary care hospital provides outstanding services and facilities to patients under highly qualified and experienced professionals.
BLK Hospital aims to understand and support the needs of patients from different economic backgrounds and offers a range of packages for treatment.
Nearest Airport: Indira Gandhi International Airport which is around 20 Km away from the hospital and it takes about 24 min drive to reach the hospital.
Nearest Railway Station: New Delhi Railway Station which is around 5.2 Km away from the hospital and it takes about 10 min to reach the hospital.
Nearest Metro Station: Rajendar Nagar Metro Station which is just 2 min walking distance away from the hospital. Located close to many hotels and guest houses.
At A Glance
- Languages spoken : Albanian, English, Hindi, Punjabi
- Established in 1959
- Total of 150 doctors
- Total of 650 beds
Awards and recognition
- Awarded the Prestigious Gold Award at Hospital Management Asia (HMA), Bangkok (2013) and HMA Awards 2014.
Joint Commission International (JCI) works to improve patient safety and quality of health care in the international community by offering education, publications, advisory services, and international accreditation and certification. In more than 100 countries, JCI partners with hospitals, clinics, and academic medical centers; health systems and agencies; government ministries; academia; and international advocates to promote rigorous standards of care and to provide solutions for achieving peak performance.
National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) is a constituent board of Quality Council of India, set up to establish and operate accreditation programme for healthcare organisations in India.
National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) is an autonomous body under the aegis of Department of Science & Technology, Government of India, and is registered under the Societies Act. NABL has been established with the objective to provide Government, Industry Associations and Industry in general with a scheme for third-party assessment of the quality and technical competence of testing and calibration laboratories. Government of India has authorised NABL as the accreditation body for Testing and Calibration Laboratories.
BLK Super Speciality Hospital performs 425 different procedures. Click on a procedure name to see more details and to view doctors for that specialty.
- Bariatric Surgery
- Colorectal medicine
- Ear Nose & Throat
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Hair restoration
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Plastic Surgery
- Radiation Therapy
- Reproductive medicine
- Spinal Surgery
- Vascular surgery
- 24 Hr Pharmacy
- Airport Pick-n-Drop
- Ambulance Services
- Appointment Scheduling
- Blood Bank
- Car Parking
- Document Legalisation
- Emergency & Trauma Centre
- Family Accommodation
- Foreign Exchange Services
- Free Wifi
- Health Insurance Coordination
- Hotel Booking
- Intensive Care Unit
- International Executives
- International Patients Lounge
- Internet Access
- Local Tourism Options
- Medical Records Transfer
- Medical Travel Insurance
- Nursery / Nanny Services
- Online Doctor Consultation
- Personal Concierge
- Religious Facilities
- Special Dietary Requests
- Stem Cell bank
- Translation services
- Travel Booking assistance
- TV in room
- Valet Parking
- Visa / Travel office
Can not thank you enough. You are doing a wonderful job. Keep it up!
It is a great hospital - with advanced equipment and modern infrastructure. They offer good diagnostic and treatment facilities.
Excellent facilities, good infrastructure and a friendly staff. I had a successful treatment for my meniscus injury at BLK hospital. The operation and recovery rooms are well facilitated and equipped. The doctors and nursing staff are very efficient.
I went to BLK hospital for kidney transplant surgery. The department at the hospital is superb, and has new technology. The doctors were so diligent in their work, they ensured I was comfortable with all the procedures and tests. The surgeon answered all the questions in details. I am very thankful for the level of care they provided.
I brought my wife to this hospital refereed by my cardiologist, for a CRT-D surgery, they took the best care of my wife... we will recommend this hospital 100%. thank you for your support.
Positive overall with partial knee now at eight week’s post-op. Got through physical therapy. Great Hospital
My experience at BLK Hospital in Delhi was very good. Dr. Dharma is an excellent doctor and I am very thankful to him and his team. The medical and administrative staff was very helpful and understanding.
I had major back surgery here....every staff member I came into contact with from check in to discharge a week later was a high quality and stellar experience!
Good hospital and excellent doctors. But the waiting period is a bit long and billing process also slow.
It's been a feeling of immense satisfaction after visiting BLK hospital. The ambience and the interaction by the doctors and treatment plan shared has been very satisfying. This hospital in India is giving quality care with excellence.
Yes, BLK hospital is one of the top hospitals in New Delhi that offers a complete package, inclusive of specialized services, for patients from abroad. 770000+patients from across the globe have been treated at BLK. The team helps the patients and their companions through every step of the process and journey, such as providing a visa invitation letter, airport pick-up and more.
Suite, deluxe, private, twin-sharing, triple sharing and economy.
The price range may vary from USD 100 to USD 1000, depending on the doctor and condition you are consulting for. To know more, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It usually includes cash, credit and debit cards (international), online payment, cheque and insurance. They also provide currency exchange services. Lyfboat offers personal assistance to the patients during the hospital stay and our team helps with payments and other formalities at the hospital.
BLK has one of the most advanced building and patient care systems, and the latest diagnostic, therapeutic and rehabilitation facilities.
The nearest international airport is Indira Gandhi International Airport, which is just 14 km away from the hospital. Rajender Nagar Metro station is the nearest metro station to the hospital.
Yes. There are many accommodation options in New Delhi, ranging from budget-friendly guest houses to five-star and seven-star hotels.
BLK Hospital is located in New Delhi, which is the national capital city of India. It has all the modern facilities, shopping centers, global cuisine restaurants and more.
Get Free Quotations for Liver Transplant