- Fortis Memorial Research Institute is an outstanding multi-specialty quaternary care hospital, having the top-notch infrastructure, advanced equipment, highly qualified and experienced medical professionals and super sub-specialists.
- Accredited by NABH and ISO, FMRI is 1000 bedded medical facility endowed with a dedicated team of 200 world-renowned doctors, covering a number of specialties, who aim to provide the best quality medical care to all the patients, national as well as international.
- This hospital is well set up with the latest technologies and equipment throughout all the specialties and research labs, which are accredited by NABL. This ensures that the patients at FMRI receive diagnostic results and treatment with high accuracy and in minimum time.
- With a vision for the community, FMRI operates various specialty clinics such as, for Pediatrics, Nephrology, Neurology, Gynecology, Orthopedics, Oncology and many more, which provide long term healthcare management and follow up care.
- FMRI is the premium healthcare provider and endeavors to be known as “Mecca of Medicine” – the ultimate healthcare destination.
- FMRI is bedecked with state-of-art technology and most advanced equipment including 256 Slice Brilliance iCT Scanner that can capture an image of the entire heart in just two heartbeats; ultra modern Bi-Plane Cath Lab, for cardiac and vascular interventions; 3 Tesla Digital MRI and CT based Brain Suite, along with many more such technologies.
- Possess unique E – ICU system which allows two-way audiovisual communication to aid experts in constantly monitoring the patient.
Services for International patients
- FMRI is a world-class hospital with state-of-art infrastructure, providing impeccable healthcare services, making it a sound choice for overseas patients looking for getting the best medical treatment in India.
- Have in-house Coordinator-cum-interpreters who provide translation in various languages, so that the international patient and attendant always remain updated on the treatment plan and procedure with absolute clarity.
- This hospital also has a Lounge for International Patients where patients from abroad can be assisted by relevant professionals from the start to the end of their journey. It also facilitates as a one-stop desk for admission, billing, and discharge or for getting information.
Facilities for International patients
- Assistance to schedule appointments with the doctor and/or investigations
- Skype Video consults with relevant doctors
- Visa invitation letters for Medical Visas
- Transportation service for pick-up and check-in
- FRRO services for registration, the extension of visas among others
- Provides a comprehensive written medical report to the patients on discharge
- Provides consultation with the dietician, so that patients from varying nationalities can have special international menu according to their medical, religious and taste preferences.
- Aid in organizing email updates to remain in contact with the referring doctor and family back home.
- Recovery and leisure travel after treatment and recovery, i.e. assistance for sightseeing locally or across the country, if needed.
- Nearest Airport: Indira Gandhi International Airport which is around 17 Km away from the hospital and it takes about 25 min to reach the hospital.
- Nearest Railway Station: New Delhi Railway Station which is around 22 Km away from the hospital and it takes about 26 min drive from the railway station to reach the hospital.
- Nearest Metro Station: HUDA City Center which is at just 1 min walking distance from the hospital.
- Located close to many hotels and guest houses.
At A Glance
- Languages spoken : English, French, Hindi, Punjabi
- Established in 2013
- Total of 200 doctors
- Total of 1000 beds
Awards and recognition
- “Certificate of Merit” at DL SHAH Awards (QCI) for Quality Improvement Project – ‘Improving Compliance to Surgical Safety Checklist’.
- Received award for ‘Green Hospital’ for 2014 from Association of Healthcare Providers India (AHPI)
- Awarded at Frost and Sullivan Awards 2015 under Project Evaluation & Recognition Program, for two projects :
- Safety - "Improving Compliance to the Surgical Safety Check list (SSCL) at a quaternary care Private Healthcare.
- Process Innovation - Indigenously Developed Technique for Total Body Irradiation
Fortis Memorial Research Institute performs 415 different procedures. Click on a procedure name to see more details and to view doctors for that specialty.
- Bariatric Surgery
- Colorectal medicine
- Ear Nose & Throat
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Plastic Surgery
- Radiation Therapy
- Reproductive medicine
- Spinal Surgery
- Vascular surgery
Internal Medicine Specialist | Senior Consultant and Unit Head
Plastic Surgeon |
Surgical Gastroentrologist | Senior Consultant
pediatrician | Senior Consultant
Gynecologist | Director and HOD
neonatologist | Director and Head
General Surgeon |
- 24 Hr Pharmacy
- Airport Pick-n-Drop
- Ambulance Services
- Blood Bank
- Car Parking
- Dry Cleaning
- Emergency & Trauma Centre
- Family Accommodation
- Fitness Centre
- Flight Booking
- Hotel Booking
- Intensive Care Unit
- International Patients Lounge
- Mobility Accessible Rooms
- Nursery / Nanny Services
- Online report facility
- Pathology Lab
- Private Rooms
- Radiology Lab
- Religious Facilities
- Special Dietary Requests
- Translation services
- Travel Booking assistance
- Treatment packages
Dr. Niranjan Naik and his staff are extremely organized which gave me great confidence and a positive attitude to overcome this cancer.
Wonderful treatment for my mom! I am highly impressed with the skills the doctors have. Latest technology and at par professionalism. Great job.
From setting up appointment, registration, consultation and check up process, all staff and physician you met were wonderful, professional and dedicated people. Thumbs up for all the people working here. Great Job
Highly recommend it!
FMRI is a great hospital with a well manged staff and organized system. I am very thankful to Dr. Bhargav who is a very skilled and qualified doctor. The hospitality and care that I received was truly wonderful.
Dr. Niranjan Naik is an outstanding & caring doctor! The hospital is clean and everyone is helpful!!
I am very satisfied with the treatment I received at FMRI hospital. Dr. Vaishaya was my surgeon and I am very thankful to him. The hospital has environment and infrastructure of international standard and the system is easy to manage with.
I would like to thank the staff of Fortis hospital for making my stay as comfortable as possible. From the receptionist, to the admitting team I was well taken care of, particularly nurses. Thanks
Dr. Subash Jhangid is an extremely professional surgeon who is very caring and sensitive.We were very comfortable discussing our issues with him and he would always respond positively.
Best hospital for Knee Implants. Dr. Subash Jhangid is a fabulous orthopedic surgeon.
Get Free Quotations