- Fortis Memorial Research Institute is an outstanding multi-specialty quaternary care hospital, having the top-notch infrastructure, advanced equipment, highly qualified and experienced medical professionals and super sub-specialists.
- Accredited by NABH and ISO, FMRI is 1000 bedded medical facility endowed with a dedicated team of 200 world-renowned doctors, covering a number of specialties, who aim to provide the best quality medical care to all the patients, national as well as international.
- This hospital is well set up with the latest technologies and equipment throughout all the specialties and research labs, which are accredited by NABL. This ensures that the patients at FMRI receive diagnostic results and treatment with high accuracy and in minimum time.
- With a vision for the community, FMRI operates various specialty clinics such as, for Pediatrics, Nephrology, Neurology, Gynecology, Orthopedics, Oncology and many more, which provide long term healthcare management and follow up care.
- FMRI is the premium healthcare provider and endeavors to be known as “Mecca of Medicine” – the ultimate healthcare destination.
- FMRI is bedecked with state-of-art technology and most advanced equipment including 256 Slice Brilliance iCT Scanner that can capture an image of the entire heart in just two heartbeats; ultra modern Bi-Plane Cath Lab, for cardiac and vascular interventions; 3 Tesla Digital MRI and CT based Brain Suite, along with many more such technologies.
- Possess unique E – ICU system which allows two-way audiovisual communication to aid experts in constantly monitoring the patient.
Services for International patients
- FMRI is a world-class hospital with state-of-art infrastructure, providing impeccable healthcare services, making it a sound choice for overseas patients looking for getting the best medical treatment in India.
- Have in-house Coordinator-cum-interpreters who provide translation in various languages, so that the international patient and attendant always remain updated on the treatment plan and procedure with absolute clarity.
- This hospital also has a Lounge for International Patients where patients from abroad can be assisted by relevant professionals from the start to the end of their journey. It also facilitates as a one-stop desk for admission, billing, and discharge or for getting information.
Facilities for International patients
- Assistance to schedule appointments with the doctor and/or investigations
- Skype Video consults with relevant doctors
- Visa invitation letters for Medical Visas
- Transportation service for pick-up and check-in
- FRRO services for registration, the extension of visas among others
- Provides a comprehensive written medical report to the patients on discharge
- Provides consultation with the dietician, so that patients from varying nationalities can have special international menu according to their medical, religious and taste preferences.
- Aid in organizing email updates to remain in contact with the referring doctor and family back home.
- Recovery and leisure travel after treatment and recovery, i.e. assistance for sightseeing locally or across the country, if needed.
- Nearest Airport: Indira Gandhi International Airport which is around 17 Km away from the hospital and it takes about 25 min to reach the hospital.
- Nearest Railway Station: New Delhi Railway Station which is around 22 Km away from the hospital and it takes about 26 min drive from the railway station to reach the hospital.
- Nearest Metro Station: HUDA City Center which is at just 1 min walking distance from the hospital.
- Located close to many hotels and guest houses.
At A Glance
- Languages spoken : English, French, Hindi, Punjabi
- Established in 2013
- Total of 200 doctors
- Total of 1000 beds
Awards and recognition
- “Certificate of Merit” at DL SHAH Awards (QCI) for Quality Improvement Project – ‘Improving Compliance to Surgical Safety Checklist’.
- Received award for ‘Green Hospital’ for 2014 from Association of Healthcare Providers India (AHPI)
- Awarded at Frost and Sullivan Awards 2015 under Project Evaluation & Recognition Program, for two projects :
- Safety - "Improving Compliance to the Surgical Safety Check list (SSCL) at a quaternary care Private Healthcare.
- Process Innovation - Indigenously Developed Technique for Total Body Irradiation
Get Free Quotations for Brain Tumor Surgery