- Fortis Memorial Research Institute is an outstanding multi-specialty quaternary care hospital, having the top-notch infrastructure, advanced equipment, highly qualified and experienced medical professionals and super sub-specialists.
- Accredited by NABH and ISO, FMRI is 1000 bedded medical facility endowed with a dedicated team of 200 world-renowned doctors, covering a number of specialties, who aim to provide the best quality medical care to all the patients, national as well as international.
- This hospital is well set up with the latest technologies and equipment throughout all the specialties and research labs, which are accredited by NABL. This ensures that the patients at FMRI receive diagnostic results and treatment with high accuracy and in minimum time.
- With a vision for the community, FMRI operates various specialty clinics such as, for Pediatrics, Nephrology, Neurology, Gynecology, Orthopedics, Oncology and many more, which provide long term healthcare management and follow up care.
- FMRI is the premium healthcare provider and endeavors to be known as “Mecca of Medicine” – the ultimate healthcare destination.
- FMRI is bedecked with state-of-art technology and most advanced equipment including 256 Slice Brilliance iCT Scanner that can capture an image of the entire heart in just two heartbeats; ultra modern Bi-Plane Cath Lab, for cardiac and vascular interventions; 3 Tesla Digital MRI and CT based Brain Suite, along with many more such technologies.
- Possess unique E – ICU system which allows two-way audiovisual communication to aid experts in constantly monitoring the patient.
Services for International patients
- FMRI is a world-class hospital with state-of-art infrastructure, providing impeccable healthcare services, making it a sound choice for overseas patients looking for getting the best medical treatment in India.
- Have in-house Coordinator-cum-interpreters who provide translation in various languages, so that the international patient and attendant always remain updated on the treatment plan and procedure with absolute clarity.
- This hospital also has a Lounge for International Patients where patients from abroad can be assisted by relevant professionals from the start to the end of their journey. It also facilitates as a one-stop desk for admission, billing, and discharge or for getting information.
Facilities for International patients
- Assistance to schedule appointments with the doctor and/or investigations
- Skype Video consults with relevant doctors
- Visa invitation letters for Medical Visas
- Transportation service for pick-up and check-in
- FRRO services for registration, the extension of visas among others
- Provides a comprehensive written medical report to the patients on discharge
- Provides consultation with the dietician, so that patients from varying nationalities can have special international menu according to their medical, religious and taste preferences.
- Aid in organizing email updates to remain in contact with the referring doctor and family back home.
- Recovery and leisure travel after treatment and recovery, i.e. assistance for sightseeing locally or across the country, if needed.
- Nearest Airport: Indira Gandhi International Airport which is around 17 Km away from the hospital and it takes about 25 min to reach the hospital.
- Nearest Railway Station: New Delhi Railway Station which is around 22 Km away from the hospital and it takes about 26 min drive from the railway station to reach the hospital.
- Nearest Metro Station: HUDA City Center which is at just 1 min walking distance from the hospital.
- Located close to many hotels and guest houses.
At A Glance
- Languages spoken : English, French, Hindi, Punjabi
- Established in 2013
- Total of 200 doctors
- Total of 1000 beds
Awards and recognition
- “Certificate of Merit” at DL SHAH Awards (QCI) for Quality Improvement Project – ‘Improving Compliance to Surgical Safety Checklist’.
- Received award for ‘Green Hospital’ for 2014 from Association of Healthcare Providers India (AHPI)
- Awarded at Frost and Sullivan Awards 2015 under Project Evaluation & Recognition Program, for two projects :
- Safety - \"Improving Compliance to the Surgical Safety Check list (SSCL) at a quaternary care Private Healthcare.
- Process Innovation - Indigenously Developed Technique for Total Body Irradiation
Joint Commission International (JCI) works to improve patient safety and quality of health care in the international community by offering education, publications, advisory services, and international accreditation and certification. In more than 100 countries, JCI partners with hospitals, clinics, and academic medical centers; health systems and agencies; government ministries; academia; and international advocates to promote rigorous standards of care and to provide solutions for achieving peak performance.
National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) is a constituent board of Quality Council of India, set up to establish and operate accreditation programme for healthcare organisations in India.
National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) is an autonomous body under the aegis of Department of Science & Technology, Government of India, and is registered under the Societies Act. NABL has been established with the objective to provide Government, Industry Associations and Industry in general with a scheme for third-party assessment of the quality and technical competence of testing and calibration laboratories. Government of India has authorised NABL as the accreditation body for Testing and Calibration Laboratories.
Fortis Memorial Research Institute performs 431 different procedures. Click on a procedure name to see more details and to view doctors for that specialty.
- Bariatric Surgery
- Colorectal medicine
- Ear Nose & Throat
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Hair restoration
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Plastic Surgery
- Radiation Therapy
- Reproductive medicine
- Spinal Surgery
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Vascular surgery
- 24 Hr Pharmacy
- Airport Pick-n-Drop
- Ambulance Services
- Blood Bank
- Car Parking
- Dry Cleaning
- Emergency & Trauma Centre
- Family Accommodation
- Fitness Centre
- Flight Booking
- Hotel Booking
- Intensive Care Unit
- International Patients Lounge
- Mobility Accessible Rooms
- Nursery / Nanny Services
- Online report facility
- Pathology Lab
- Private Rooms
- Radiology Lab
- Religious Facilities
- Special Dietary Requests
- Translation services
- Travel Booking assistance
- Treatment packages
Dr. Niranjan Naik and his staff are extremely organized which gave me great confidence and a positive attitude to overcome this cancer.
Wonderful treatment for my mom! I am highly impressed with the skills the doctors have. Latest technology and at par professionalism. Great job.
I had my knee replacement surgery at FMRI and Dr. Subhash Jangid was my surgeon. FMRI was my choice of hospital in India because I particularly wanted NAV 3 technology for knee replacement and Dr. Jangid is one of the most experienced doctors in this domain. The services at Fortis are excellent and up to the mark. It is very hygienic and neatly maintained. The nurses and medical staff were friendly and helpful. They helped me to stand up and walk after the surgery. The doctors always checked on my recovery and healing progress. It was the best choice.
We came to India for my son’s bone marrow transplant and chose Dr. Rahul Bhargav at FMRI. I and my family is grateful for his work. He is so experienced and compassionate. My daughter was the donor for transplantation. The hospital took really good care of both my children. Their services are top-rated and the infrastructure is excellent.
The services provided by FMRI are good. I had breast cancer treatment at this hospital. The hospital staff is very kind and caring. They helped me and my family throughout the procedure. I sincerely recommend FMRI to everyone.
Fortis Memorial Research Institute is an excellent hospital in my opinion, especially for international patients. They have an organized process for visa and other requirements. My wife had a brain surgery at the hospital which was performed by Dr. Sandeep Vaishya. I am very grateful to him and his team for taking such good care of my wife.
From setting up appointment, registration, consultation and check up process, all staff and physician you met were wonderful, professional and dedicated people. Thumbs up for all the people working here. Great Job
Highly recommend it!
FMRI is a great hospital with a well manged staff and organized system. I am very thankful to Dr. Bhargav who is a very skilled and qualified doctor. The hospitality and care that I received was truly wonderful.
Dr. Niranjan Naik is an outstanding & caring doctor! The hospital is clean and everyone is helpful!!
Yes, FRMI has a specialized team that provides services to international patients. They assist patients and their companions throughout the process, from proving visa invitation letters to airport pick-up after arrival.
08:00 AM - 10:00 PM
It ranges depending on the doctor and condition you are consulting for. To know more, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cash, Credit and Debit Cards (international), Online Payment, Cheque and Insurance. They also provide currency exchange services. Lyfboat offers personal assistance to the patients during the hospital stay and will help with payments and other formalities.
FMRI is credited for its Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery and Neurosciences. The 1000 bedded hospital has a large space - indoors as well as outdoors, and many operation theaters, intensive care units and emergency care units. It is JCI & NABH certified for excellence in Nursing and the labs are accredited by NABL. FRMI was the first hospital to perform robotic-assisted Joint replacement surgery and laparoscopic left lateral donor hepatectomy in India.
The nearest international airport is Indira Gandhi International Airport, which is just 15 km away from the hospital. FRMI is just 2 min walking distance from the Huda city center Metro station.
FMRI is located in Gurugram, which is in the National Capital Region of India. The city has all the modern facilities, shopping centers, global cuisine restaurants and more.
Get Free Quotations for Varicose Vein Removal