- Max Super Specialty Hospital at Saket, established in 2006, is a pioneer in healthcare service provider with more than 500 beds, state-of-the-art facilities, advanced technologies and highly trained professionals backed by remarkable experience.
- The specialty clinics available at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket include Women's Heart Clinic, Multiple Sclerosis (M.S.) Clinic, Headache Clinic, Geriatric Neurology Clinic, Movement Disorder Clinic, Pacemaker Clinic, Arrhythmia & Electrophysiology Clinic
- Has a specialized Dialysis Unit which offers Haemodialysis for patients with end-stage kidney disease/requiring renal replacement therapy.
- Also this hospital encloses excellently set-up diagnostic units for Pathology, Radiology, Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine.
- This renowned hospital is accredited by national and international healthcare organizations, and has a track record of treating of more than 34 Lakh patients across its 35 Specialty units.
- Max Healthcare organization, taking a step further in ensuring personalized care to the patients, offer services like Max@Home which provides nursing care attendants, physiotherapists and doctors for home visits.
- Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket is equipped with state-of-art medical technologies for diagnosis and treatment, like the BrainSUITE, 3.0 Tesla MRI machine, 16 Slice CT scanner, Intra cranial pressure monitoring machine; Interventional Radiology Suite (CATH Lab) and Da Vinci Xi Robotics system which aids in minimally invasive procedures.
- the hospital has advanced equipments like Dexa Scan (Bone Densitometry), Mammography machine, Novalis TX (advanced radiosurgery system), Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT), Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy (HIPEC), Trans Cranial Doppler (TCD), 4 D ECHO, LINAC.
- Facilitated with amenities like Emergency response system, Cardiac Life Support Ambulances, Air ambulance, Neonatal ICU (NICU), Paediatric ICU (PICU), Blood bank, Pharmacy, Regional Translators, Home care services, Dialysis service, Lab are also available.
- Possess high-tech labs and research facilities.
Centers of Excellence
- Cardiac Sciences
- Cancer care/ Oncology
- Liver Transplant And Biliary Sciences
- Kidney Transplant
- Diabetes & Endocrinology
- Department of General Surgery and Robotics
- Eye Care
- Bariatric/ Weight Loss Surgery
- Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket has the unique distinction of having Asia's first (& world's THIRD) BrainSUITE- an advanced Neurosurgical operation theatre, which allows MRI to be taken during the surgery.
- First Super Tertiary Care Facility with Advanced Cardiac Life Support Ambulances and Air Evacuation Service.
Services for International patients
- Max Super Specialty Hospital works with 50 Diplomat Missions and many international bodies to ensure word-class medical care to International patients.
- Max Hospital provides in house translators which can aid the international patients in understanding the treatment and patients care with perfect clarity. Arabic, Persian, French, Iraqi, Bangladeshi, Russian ares some of the languages for which interpreters are available.
- Relationship Managers appointed by the hospital to look into the specific needs and comforts of the patients, ensuring the best service and care.
Facilities for International patients:
- Travel assistance – Visa and Ground Transportation
- Scheduling Appointment
- Transportation serviecs involving Pick-up from the Airport, Railway station or Bus stand to the hospital or guest house
- Aid in arranging accommodation options
- Consultation with the doctors
- Access to exclusive events
- Upgrade cards for privileged members
- Nearest Airport: Indira Gandhi International Airport which is around 16 Km away from Saket Max Hospital and it takes about 20 min drive to reach the hospital.
- Nearest Railway Station: New Delhi Railway Station which is around 15 Km away from Max Hospital and it takes about 18 min drive to reach the hospital.
- Nearest Metro Station: Saket Metro Station which is just 1 Km away from Max Hospital and it takes about 1 min drive to reach the hospital.
- Located close to many hotels and guest houses.
At A Glance
- Languages spoken : English, Hindi, Punjabi
- Established in 2006
- Total of 249 doctors
- Total of 490 beds
Specialties at Max Super Specialty Hospital Saket
Max Super Specialty Hospital Saket performs 405 different procedures. Click on a procedure name to see more details and to view doctors for that specialty.
- Bariatric Surgery
- Colorectal medicine
- Ear Nose & Throat
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Plastic Surgery
- Radiation Therapy
- Reproductive medicine
- Spinal Surgery
- Vascular surgery
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and Implantologist | Senior Consultant - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
Dr. Mridul Seth is a renowned Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and Implantologist, with over 21 years of experience in the clinical field.
He specializes in all kinds of dental procedures including complex ones like dental Implantation, clinical oral surgeries, maxillofacial surgeries, direct sinus lift surgery and many others.
In his illustrious career, he has worked under reputed Surgeons and Implantologists in Canada and has been a teaching faculty (Prof. and HOD) in renowned medical teaching facilities.
Dr. Seth is known for his compassion and personalized care he provides to all his patients.View Detailed Profile
Surgical gastroentrologist | Chairman – Liver & Biliary Sciences
Surgeon | Head & Senior Consultant - General Surgery
Neurologist | Head of Unit & Principal Consultant- Neurology
Dr. Rajasekhar Reddy K is a leading Neuro & Spine Surgeon with over 10 years of professional experience. He is significantly skilled and trained in performing a number of complicated and advanced surgeries and attained his educational qualification from recognized medical institutions. Dr. Reddy is a renowned surgeon, having performed more than 3000 neurological surgeries in his medical career. He is known for delivering excellent medical care with compassion and with least post- surgery complications. Dr. Reddy has been credited throughout his education and career for his hard work and clinical excellence.View Detailed Profile
Neurologist | Senior Director & Head- Neurology
Dr. (Col.) Joy Dev Mukherjee is one of the top Neurologists in India with over 30 years of medical experience in the field of neurology. Having been actively involved in research work, Dr. Mukherjee has worked on a number of research projects and drug trial. He has been awarded by the Government and Army for his tremendous work and endeavors in his field of expertise. Dr. Mukherjee is also well known for attaining a special training on Multiple Sclerosis Treatment in Switzerland. He has around 23 years of His is highly skilled in the treatment of Strokes, Headaches, Movement Disorders along with Critical Care Neurology and Multiple Sclerosis. Dr. Mukherjee has served in Armed Forces Medical Services for 23 years and was also a senior faculty at Army Research and Referral Hospital, Delhi.View Detailed Profile
Pediatrician and Hepatologist | Consultant
Dr. Sharat Varma is an accomplished surgeon with specialization in Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Liver Transplantation. Backed by 14 years of experience, he has worked in renowned medical institutions of India, Europe and USA, and his key interest lies in transplant Heptology. Dr. Varma is credited with a number of awards and accomplishments for his endeavors and research work. Dr. Sharat Varma, in addition to his educational qualification, has pursued advance trainings and courses to remain updated with the latest techniques. Apart from this, he has published many national and international medical papers.View Detailed Profile
Gastroenterologist | Director
Interventional Cardiologist | Senior Director & Unit Head - Cardiology
Dr. Rajiv Agarwal is an accomplished and renowned Cardiologist of India with over 30 years of rich experience. He is a highly qualified specialist with medical degrees and fellowships from prestigious national and international institutes. He specializes in coronary interventions, valvuloplasty, and Device closures, and many other cardiac procedures like PTCA, stents, atherectomy, PDA, ASD, Tachy and brady devices including Pacemaker. He has performed 4000 coronary interventions and has been associated with top Cardiology Hospitals in India. Dr. Aggarwal has also been a teaching faculty in premiere medical institutions like AIIMS and National Board of Examination - DNB Cardiology. He has received coveted award and certifications for his outstanding work and contribution in the field of medicine.View Detailed Profile
Minimal Access, Metabolic & Bariatric Surgeon | Director - Max Institute of Minimal Access, Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery
Dr. Manish Baijal is a leading surgeon with expertise in Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery along with Minimal Access Surgery and Laparoscopic Surgery. Backed by 23 years of rich professional experience, Dr. Manish Baijal has keen interest in procedures like scar-less neck surgery for thyroid and parathyroid diseases, surgery for hernia, weight loss and obesity and laparoscopic surgeries for Gall bladder stone, common bile duct and others. He has attained his medical qualification and training in advance courses from renowned medical institution and went to Ohio, USA to attain specialization in Bariatric Surgery from Cleveland Clinic. He has been involved in teaching at premier medical institutions. He has also published books and many papers in national and international journals. Apart from these, he has held honorary positions in various acknowledged medical societies and associations.View Detailed Profile
Urologist & Oncologist | Senior Consultant
Dr. Puneet Ahluwalia is a leading and accomplished Urologist with specialization and training in oncology as well. In his illustrious medical career of over 12 years, he has performed more than 300 robotic surgeries and 1000 minimal invasive procedures for urological cancers. He specializes in procedures like robotic prostatectomy, robotic partial nephrectomy, robotic assisted radical cystectomy, and also advance procedures like laparoscopic and endourological surgeries along with conventional open uro-oncological surgical procedures. Dr. Ahluwalia is a highly qualified surgeon with training and fellowships from renowned national and international medical institutions. He is an expert in the field of robotic surgery and laparoscopic procedures and is skilled in performing HIFU (high intensity focused ultrasound) for prostate cancer.View Detailed Profile
Facilities at Max Super Specialty Hospital Saket
- Airport Pick-n-Drop
- Ambulance Services
- Blood Bank
- Car Hire
- Car Parking
- Document Legalisation
- Dry Cleaning
- Family Accommodation
- Foreign Exchange Services
- Free Wifi
- Hotel Booking
- International Executives
- International Patients Lounge
- Interpreter Services
- Local Tourism Options
- Medical Records Transfer
- Medical Travel Insurance
- Online Doctor Consultation
- Online report facility
- Private Rooms
- Private Telephone
- Special Dietary Requests
- Translation services
- Treatment packages
- TV in room
- Valet Parking
- Welcome Package
Great staff personnel and services rendered. Doctors and nursing staff are very informative and transparent.
Hi, my experience at Max Hospital was amazing. I was so scared before the procedure but the surgeon helped me through the journey. The staff is very friendly and caring.
My experience of treatment at Medanta was fine. But I am not very happy with their housekeeping services as they were very slow in their response.
After surgery and your treatment, I was completely cured within a month. I was privileged to have your team who diagnosed my problem at a glance.I am totally satisfied by the treatment.
Excellent service provided by hospital team . Hospital environment was very impressive and equipped with modern facilities. All staff is very co-operative and feel like homely environment .
All doctors team work is very excellent. Our case manager was very helpful.
Although the knee replacement was the most difficult medical procedure I have experienced, Dr. Marya and the staff organized the hospital and home support personnel so well that I felt well taken care of. I would recommend Dr. Marya and Medanta Hospital to anyone needing similar attention.
Please continue your good standard of care. There are not enough words to speak highly of Medanta and its staff.
People here are very familiar with all the processes and required documents. Excellent time management and great doctors.
I have no complaints about the care I received from Dr. Ashok Rajgopal. I found him informative, professional and very patient. My overall experience has been excellent.
Get Free Quotations for CABG