- Max Super Speciality Hospital at Saket is one of the topmost healthcare service provider in India. The multi super speciality hospital has a capacity of over 500 beds and is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, advanced technologies.
- A team of highly trained professionals backed by remarkable experience work at Max Hospital to provide an effective care and the best clinical outcomes.
- With over 35 Speciality units, this renowned hospital caters to many patient from different parts of India as well as abroad on an everyday basis.
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket also has introduces several speciality clinics to ensure complete and targeted medical treatment for particulars condition. These clinics include Women's Heart Clinic, Multiple Sclerosis (M.S.) Clinic, Headache Clinic, Geriatric Neurology Clinic, Movement Disorder Clinic, Pacemaker Clinic, Arrhythmia & Electrophysiology Clinic.
- The superspecialty hospital is well known for having the Asia's first and the world's third BrainSUITE technology. It is an advanced Neurosurgical operation theatre, which allows the medical team to use MRI during the surgery. This sophisticated technology can be used for various kinds of brain surgery.
- Max Hospital group is also the first super speciality tertiary care centre that has the facility for advanced cardiac life support ambulances and air evacuation service.
- Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket is facilitated with cutting technologies for diagnosis as well as therapeutic use, including the world’s most advanced surgical technology such as the BrainSUITE, Interventional Radiology Suite (CATH Lab) and Da Vinci Xi Robotics system. The robotic system is used for different kinds of minimally invasive procedures, including urological surgeries (Robotic radical prostatectomy).
- The hospital has well established department for diagnostic including Pathology, Radiology, Cardiology, and Nuclear Medicine. The latest imaging equipments include 3.0 Tesla MRI machine, 62 Slice CT scanners, Intra cranial pressure monitoring machine, Dexa Scan (Bone Densitometry), Mammography machine
- The Max institute for cancer is state-of-the-art facility with highly advanced radiation techniques, such as Novalis TX (advanced radiosurgery system), Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT), Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy (HIPEC), Trans Cranial Doppler (TCD), and LINAC.
- Other facilities offered by the hospital are Emergency response system, Cardiac Life Support Ambulances (and Air ambulance), Neonatal ICU (NICU), Paediatric ICU (PICU) and full-time available Blood bank, Pharmacy, Translators, and Labs.
- A specialized Dialysis Unit offering outpatient haemodialysis services for patients with end-stage kidney disease/requiring renal replacement therapy.
- Max Healthcare organization has introduced the services for Max@Home, a great initiative in further promoting personalized care for the patients. The facility provides nursing care with medical attendants, physiotherapists and doctors for home visits.
Centres of Excellence
- Cardiac Sciences
- Cancer care/ Oncology
- Liver Transplant And Biliary Sciences
- Kidney Transplant
- Diabetes & Endocrinology
- Department of General Surgery and Robotics
- Eye Care
- Bariatric/ Weight Loss Surgery
- Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery
Services for International patients
Max Super Specialty Hospital works with 50 Diplomat Missions and many international bodies to ensure word-class medical care to International patients. The hospital has treated more than 300,000 patients from 130 different countries.
Max Hospital provides in house translators which can aid the international patients in understanding the treatment and patients care with perfect clarity. Interpreters are available for multiple languages including Arabic, Persian, French, Iraqi, Bangladeshi, Russian and more.
Relationship Managers are appointed by the hospital to look into the specific needs and comforts of the international patients, ensuring the best service and care.
Facilities for International patients:
- Assistance with Visa process and travel logistics
- Scheduling Appointments
- Transportation services involving Pick-up from the Airport, Railway station or Bus stand to the hospital or guest house
- Aid in arranging accommodation options
- Teleconsultation with the doctors
- Multilingual translators
- Local travel and sight-seeing
- Nearest Airport: Indira Gandhi International Airport which is around 16 Km away from Saket Max Hospital and it takes about 20 min drive to reach the hospital.
- Nearest Railway Station: New Delhi Railway Station which is around 15 Km away from Max Hospital and it takes about 18 min drive to reach the hospital.
- Nearest Metro Station: Saket Metro Station which is just 1 Km away from Max Hospital and it takes about 1 min drive to reach the hospital.
- Located close to many hotels and guest houses.
At A Glance
- Languages spoken : English, Hindi, Punjabi
- Established in 2006
- Total of 249 doctors
- Total of 490 beds
Awards and recognition
- FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards.
- Awarded by the Association of Healthcare Providers of India (AHPI)
- Awarded for its efforts on customer experience improvement & for patient safety at FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards
- Express Healthcare Awards for Excellence in Healthcare
- D L Shah National Award on \'Economics of Quality\' by Quality Council of India
National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) is a constituent board of Quality Council of India, set up to establish and operate accreditation programme for healthcare organisations in India.
National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) is an autonomous body under the aegis of Department of Science & Technology, Government of India, and is registered under the Societies Act. NABL has been established with the objective to provide Government, Industry Associations and Industry in general with a scheme for third-party assessment of the quality and technical competence of testing and calibration laboratories. Government of India has authorised NABL as the accreditation body for Testing and Calibration Laboratories.
Max Super Specialty Hospital Saket performs 420 different procedures. Click on a procedure name to see more details and to view doctors for that specialty.
- Bariatric Surgery
- Colorectal medicine
- Ear Nose & Throat
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Plastic Surgery
- Radiation Therapy
- Reproductive medicine
- Spinal Surgery
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Vascular surgery
- Airport Pick-n-Drop
- Ambulance Services
- Blood Bank
- Car Hire
- Car Parking
- Document Legalisation
- Dry Cleaning
- Family Accommodation
- Foreign Exchange Services
- Free Wifi
- Hotel Booking
- International Executives
- International Patients Lounge
- Interpreter Services
- Local Tourism Options
- Medical Records Transfer
- Medical Travel Insurance
- Online Doctor Consultation
- Online report facility
- Private Rooms
- Private Telephone
- Special Dietary Requests
- Translation services
- Treatment packages
- TV in room
- Valet Parking
- Welcome Package
Great staff personnel and services rendered. Doctors and nursing staff are very informative and transparent.
Hi, my experience at Max Hospital was amazing. I was so scared before the procedure but the surgeon helped me through the journey. The staff is very friendly and caring.
My experience of treatment at Medanta was fine. But I am not very happy with their housekeeping services as they were very slow in their response.
After surgery and your treatment, I was completely cured within a month. I was privileged to have your team who diagnosed my problem at a glance.I am totally satisfied by the treatment.
Excellent service provided by hospital team . Hospital environment was very impressive and equipped with modern facilities. All staff is very co-operative and feel like homely environment .
All doctors team work is very excellent. Our case manager was very helpful.
Max Saket is top standard facility. I came to Max for my daughter’s cochlear implant surgery. They are well-equipped with the latest technology which made me have confidence in their treatment. Also, the doctors are highly qualified with multiple degrees and specializations.
I underwent PCNL for kidney stone at Max hospital. I commend the care and services they provide. The management is organized and easy to follow for all kinds of services. The rooms are well maintained and has good facilities.
Good services, prompt care and friendly staff. Max hospital exceeds its reputation for quality services. The doctors and nurses were very considerate throughout my hospital stay.
I had cancer treatment at Max hospital. The quality of services is excellent. The chemotherapy day care unit is comfortable and easily accessible. The doctors made sure I was comfortable during the whole treatment process.
Yes, Max Healthcare is an internationally recognized medical service provider. There is a specialized team at the hospital that takes care and provides services to international patients. They assist patients and their companions throughout the process and journey, such as providing a visa invitation letter, airport pick-up after arrival and more.
Emergency services are offered 24X7. OPD - 8 am to 8 pm (Monday to Saturday); 9 am to 2 pm (Sunday) IPD - 11 am to 1 pm; 5 pm to 7 pm ICU - 10 am to 11 am; 4 pm to 5 pm
The price range may vary from USD 100 to USD 1000, depending on the doctor and condition you are consulting for. To know more, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It usually includes cash, credit and debit cards (international), online payment, cheque and insurance. They also provide currency exchange services. Lyfboat offers personal assistance to the patients during the hospital stay and our team helps with payments and other formalities at the hospital.
FMRI is credited for its pool of talented surgeons and the latest technological advancements. TrueBeam Linac With Exactrac, Intra-Operative & Portable CT Scanner With Navigation, Bi-Plane Digital Cathlab, Extra Corporeal Membrane Therapy (ECMO), Da Vinci Xi Robotic System and many more. It is a JCI & NABH certified hospital that takes pride in its excellent quality.
The nearest international airport is Indira Gandhi International Airport, which is just 12.5 km away from the hospital. Max hospital is just 5 min drive away from the Malviya Nagar Metro station.
Yes. Saket in New Delhi has many accommodation options, ranging from budget-friendly guest houses to five-star and seven-star hotels.
Max Hospital Saket is located in New Delhi, which is the national capital city of India. It has all the modern facilities, shopping centers, global cuisine restaurants and more.
Get Free Quotations for Varicose Vein Removal