- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital is a top-class multi-specialty tertiary care hospital with a capacity of 750 inpatient beds offering outstanding healthcare services under the care of distinguished experts.
- The hospital boasts of having largest number of critical care beds in Mumbai, with 180 ICU beds and 240 independent clinics for consulting, having the capacity to deal with over 9,000 outpatient consultations every day.
- The nationally accredited laboratory is fully equipped with high-tech instruments to carry out advanced molecular biology tests for accurate diagnosis.
- The hospital not only prides itself of its contemporary infrastructure and ultra-modern technology but also for having a Full Time Specialist System which ensure easy access and comprehensive use of resources to various specialists.
- Imaging Department is equipped with 3-Room Intraoperative MRI Suite – IMRIS, 3 Tesla MRI, 40 Slice PET CT, SPECT and 64 Slice Dual Source CT sanner
- Armeo Spring, a Computer-enhanced rehabilitation Device to improve hand and arm impairments for patients suffering from strokes, brain injuries or neurological disorders.
- Lokomat Pro, a Robotic-driven Gait Orthosis and Computer-enhanced Rehabilitation device to improve walking in neurologically impaired patients.
- Radiation Oncology Departemt is equipped with most advanced techniques like Trilogy for radiotherapy and Novalis Tx for precise and pain-free. radiosurgeries and also EDGETM wich is considered the most powerful Stereotactic Radiosurgery tool for cancer treatment.
- High-tech facilities like Gait & Motion Analysis Lab for patients with cerebral palsy and stroke, and Aquatic Treadmill for sports and neurological rehabilitation.
- da Vinci Surgical System (Robotic Surgery) and External Counter Pulsation (ECP) machine for refractory cardiac failure.
Centers of Excellence
- Centre for Accident & Emergency
- Centre for Cardiac Sciences
- Centre for Cosmetology & Plastic Surgery
- Center for Mother& Child
- Centre Robotic Surgery
- Centre for Bones & Joint
- Centre for Children
- Centre for Critical care
- Centre for Neurosciences
- Centre for Sports Medicine
- Centre for Cancer
- Children’s Heart Centre
- Centre for Diabetes & Bariatric Surgery
- Centre for Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Centre for Transplant
Services for International patients
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital is one of the best hospitals in Mumbai providing primary to tertiary care facilities to the patients on a global level
This hospital maintains stringent protocols regarding hygiene, safety and clinical care, ensuring excellent delivery of services through its Full Time Specialist System which provides the maximum benefits from all its resources.
Facilities for International patients
- Patient coordinator appointed to see to patient’s requirements
- Transportation services including pickup and drop from airport
- Language translators from a multi-lingual interpreter team
- Assistance with Medical visa
- Complimentary stay for one attendant during hospital admission
- Options to choose from the global cuisines suiting to the need and beliefs of the foreigner
- Currency exchange services
- Accommodation services - only hospital to have in-house guest rooms and also assistance in choosing other accommodation
- Assistance with local travel and sightseeing within India
- Nearest Airport: Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport which is 8 km away from the hospital and takes about 9 min drive to reach the hospital.
- Nearest Railway Station: Andheri Railway Station which is 4 km away from the hospital and takes about 4 min drive to reach the hospital.
- Nearest Metro Station: Versova Metro Station which is 1 km away from the hospital and takes about 1 min drive to reach the hospital.
- Located close to many hotels and guest houses.
At A Glance
- Languages spoken : Arabic, English, Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi
- Established in 2009
- Total of 136 doctors
- Total of 750 beds
Specialties at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital performs 387 different procedures. Click on a procedure name to see more details and to view doctors for that specialty.
- Bariatric Surgery
- Colorectal medicine
- Ear Nose & Throat
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Plastic Surgery
- Radiation Therapy
- Reproductive medicine
- Spinal Surgery
- Vascular surgery
Uro Oncologist | Head - Robotic Surgery
Yuvaraja T.B is a highly accomplished surgeon with his name amongst Best Urologist in India. In vast surgical experience, he has performed 5000 Major and Supra-major Uro-Oncology surgeries along with more than 1510 Robotic Surgeries with outstanding outcomes.View Detailed Profile
Orthopedic Surgeon | Consultant
Dr. Vinay Joshi is one of the top Orthopedic and Joint Replacement surgeon in Mumbai, and has extensive experience of treating bone and musculoskeletal related abnormalities.
He has expertise on primary as well as complex Revision Joint Replacement Surgeries using minimally invasive techniques and has performed over 1500 Joint Replacement surgeries including 1200 TKR and 300 THR procedures.
Dr. Joshi has attained substantial training in advance courses from internationally renowned medical facilities in UK, Singapore, and Canada.
In his more than 21 years of experience, he has been actively involved in conducting surgeries of various kinds, including Gender Specific Knee Replacement, treatment of Avascular Necrosis (AVN) of the Hip, ceramic hip replacement, regrow therapy for early stage of AVN and many more.
He specializes in hip, knee, shoulder replacement surgeries and have 0.2% post-operative infection rate, which is under global benchmark of 1%.
View Detailed Profile
Gynecologist | Consultant
Dr. Suchitra N. Pandit is a highly renowned and famous Gynecologist in Mumbai and carries a vast experience of over 35 years in her career. Dr Suchitra is an acclaimed specialist with medical qualifications and training in advanced courses from prestigious institutions of the world.
She is an active participant and a leader in many social welfare programs like FOGSI, Kishori Adolescent Empowerment project and others, which are aimed at educating and reaching out to the people in need, especially the underprivileged girls.
Dr Suchitra was part of the team at Kokilaben Dhirubai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai, which delivered India's first quintuplet (all male) and other critical cases like big multiple fibroids in a primigravida (first time pregnant woman) and many more. She has received many awards for her outstanding contribution in the field of medicine, published a number of paper in reputed journals and given talks for national and international organizations.
She is also associated with several renowned medical societies and has played a key role for them.View Detailed Profile
Cardiologist | Director
Dr Jamshed Dalal has his name amongst the prominent Cardiologists in India and carries over 35 years of rich experience. He is a skilled and highly knowledgeable surgeon, and one of the few to hold triple doctorate degrees –in medicine and cardiology (DM & PhD) from eminent institutions of the world. He has operated on a number of domestic and international patients from all over the world, with excellent results and is highly sought after by many for his outstanding skills. He holds specialization in the area of Interventional Cardiology with procedures including coronary angioplasty, angiogram, aortic stent grafting, biventricular pacing, device placement and many more.Dr. Dalal is considered an expert at Angioplasty, having been involved in the coronary angioplasty program for more than two decades and has performed 20,000 coronary angioplasty surgery. A pioneering surgeon, Dr Dalal has been involved in setting up and developing Cardiology units at many of the top hospitals he has worked in, like Lilavati Hospital and Wockhardt Hospital.View Detailed Profile
Gynecologist | Consultant
Facilities at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
- 24 Hr Pharmacy
- Airport Pick-n-Drop
- Ambulance Services
- Appointment Scheduling
- Blood Bank
- Car Hire
- Emergency & Trauma Centre
- Foreign Exchange Services
- Free Wifi
- Hotel Booking
- Intensive Care Unit
- International Patients Lounge
- Internet Access
- Interpreter Services
- Local Tourism Options
- Pathology Lab
- Private Rooms
- Private Telephone
- Radiology Lab
- Religious Facilities
- Translation services
- Treatment packages
- TV in room
- Visa / Travel office
Great service and super nice doctors team
I went to Kokilaben hospital for heart surgery. Their cardiology is very good and my overall hospital stay for the procedure was comfortable. The administration services were quick.
Very satisfied with the treatment received from this hospital.
Everything went smoothly. The pre and post operative care was very impressive. The hospital is clean and tidy, great care staff. I would recommend Kokilaben Hospital to everyone looking for the supreme healthcare.
I think this is one of the best hospitals in Mumbai! A very pleasant experience, the staff were fantastic. I will like it if the nursing staff can be a little more trained in communicating in English.Overall A very happy patient.
Had a wonderful experience. The doctors were very nice and the hospital environment is positive. A special thanks to the medical staff who looked after me during the hospital stay.
I am very happy with my treatment at Kokilaben Hospital. I am very tankful to Dr. Dinshaw and his team. They were very caring and explained all about the procedure and expected results before the procedure. The hospital had all the amenities I wanted as a foreign national.
The procedure was explained very well to us before surgery and after the surgery,the doctor would visit every day to check the progress and motivate all of us.
Get Free Quotations for Gamma Knife