Best Laparoscopic Anti Reflux Surgery Doctors in Gurgaon
Choose from best hospitals in Gurgaon
Top Doctors For Laparoscopic Anti Reflux Surgery
About Laparoscopic Anti Reflux SurgeryLaparoscopic Anti-Reflux (GERD) Surgery is performed on patients that suffer from gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). This is a condition in which contents from the stomach rise up into the esophagus due to poor muscle function of the gastroesophageal sphincter. During the surgery, the surgeon will use small incisions to access the abdominal cavity, and will use a laparoscope (tube with light/camera) to view the area of concern. He or she will then repair the hiatal hernia (if present) then tighten the sphincter using part of the stomach.
Dr. Pawan Rawal
- Winner of various quiz, awards in oral and poster research papers sessions in both international and national conferences
- Young Investigator Award at the Asian Pan Pacific Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition congress (APPSPGHAN 2009) at Seoul, Korea in Sep 2009
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG) Fellowship to present paper at World Congress of Gastroenterology Gastro 2009 at London in Nov 2009
Dr. Manoj Gupta
Dr. Paramvir Singh
Gastroenterologist | Head - Gastroenterology
MBBS, MDGurgaon, India
- Gastroenterology and hepatology
- Advanced therapeutic endoscopy (Endoscopic Ultrasound & ERCP)
Dr. Ajay Kumar Kriplani
Surgeon | Director & HOD
MBBS, MS-General Surgery, ICLS, AIS, ALS and IAGESGurgaon, India
- Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Hernia Surgery
- Breast cancer Surgery
- Piles Surgery
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Gallbladder Removal Surgery
- Colon Resection Surgery
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Open Cholecystectomy
- Best paper award in the International Cancer Congress in the gastro-intestinal surgery section on "surgical options in the management of gallbladder carcinoma" New Delhi
- Dr. BN Balakrishna Rao oration on "Laparoscopic Surgery of the Adrenal gland", Surgical Society of Bangalore
- Dr. SR Joglekar Award for the best article of the year published in the Indian Journal of Surgery on "Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy: An Experience at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi"
- Best Citizens of India Award by International Publishing House, New Delhi
- Distinguished Service Award by the IMA Academy of Medical Specialties, National body of the Indian Medical Association, New Delhi.
- eMedinews Distinguished Speakers of the year 2010\" awarded during the \"2nd eMedinews Revisiting 2010\", Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Adarsh Choudhary
GI Surgeon, GI Oncologist and Bariatric Surgeon | Chairman - Institute of Digestive and Hepatobiliary Sciences
FRCS, M.S. (General Surgery), Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & ResGurgaon, India
Dr. Adarsh Choudhary is a highly renowned surgeon with specialization in Bariatric surgery, laparoscopic procedures and GI Oncology. He has over 40 years of experience and ranks amongst the best GI surgeons in India. He has received multiple awards and accolades for his tremendous work. In his illustrious surgical career of more than 40 years, he has been credited with many accomplishments, including performing the highest number of Whipple\'s Surgery in India. He is a pioneer who established the first department of surgical gastroenterology in India. Dr. Adarsh Choudhary is a pioneer in the field and is known for starting the first department of surgical gastroenterology in India. He holds expertise in Minimal Invasive Bariatric and Obesity Surgery along with Gastro intestinal Surgeries, Whipple\'s Surgery, Hepatabillary and Pancreatic surgery. He has obtained his medical qualifications and fellowships in advance courses from nationally and internationally reputed institutions, such as Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh and the World Health Organization, USA.
- Bariatric surgery
- Advanced upper and lower GI oncosurgery
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic Hernia Repair
- Minimal Access Bariatric (Obesity) Surgery
- Laparoscopic Complex Abdominal Surgeries
- Gastro intestinal Surgeries
- Pancreatic cancer and benign diseases
- Hepatobiliary cancer and Biliary Stricture
- FRCS - Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons, 2004
- Vocational Achievement Award by Rotary Club, New Delhi
- Samaj Ratan Award by Vigyan Manch Delhi for contribution to the field of GI Surgery, 2000
Dr. Gourdas Choudhuri
- General Amir Chand Oration Award (2007-08)
- National Academy of Medical Sciences (India) for outstanding contribution in the field of hepatobiliary and pancreatic diseases, delivered at the Annual Conference of National Academy of Medical Science
- Jammu Sir Shriram Memorial Award 2006 National Academy of Medical Sciences (India) awarded at 46th Annual Conference of National Academy of Medical Science at National Institute of Nutrition
- Hyderabad Lifetime Achievement Award of Endocon 2005 Annual National Conference of the Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India for contribution to Gastrointestinal Endoscopy in India
- Kolkata ISG-OLYMPUS Award 2005 Indian Society of Gastroenterology in recognition of his contribution to teaching, training, research and advancement of diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy in India U.P
- Ratan Award 2002 Awarded by the Governor of Uttar Pradesh during the All India Conference of Intellectuals
- UP Chapter for contribution to society Presidential Poster at the World Congress of Gastroenterology Bangkok, Thailand 2002 Efficacy and safety of glue (N-butyl cyanoacrylate) injection for the treatment of gastric varices
- Best Paper in the Poster Session 2001 42nd Annual Conference of Indian Society of Gastroenterology, Lucknow, (Title: Study of mutation in K-ras oncogene in cytological smear obtained by fine needle aspiration from gallbladder cancer)
- Best Paper award - 1999 Indian Association for Study of Liver Conference, Kolkata (Title: Viral Clearance after one month of interferon therapy predicts treatment response in patients with chronic hepatitis C)
- Hoechst-Om Prakash Memorial Award -1994 Indian Society of Gastroenterology for best research in Gastroenterology
- Best Poster 1992 National Conference of Indian Society of Gastroenterology, New Delhi (Title: Prediction of Gallstone composition; Comparison of bile analysis and computed tomography)
Dr. Punit Singla
Dr. Avnish Seth
- Geriatric medicine
- Lifestyle medicine
- Patient education and awareness
- Awarded Vishisht Sewa Medal (VSM) by the President of India on January 26, 2009
Dr. Neeraj Saraf
Gastroenterologist & Hepatologist | Director- Institute of Digestive and Hepatobiliary Sciences
Dr. Neeraj Saraf is one of the best Hepatolgists and Gastroenterologists in India and has a learned experience of more than 20 years in the clinical field.
He holds expertise in treating liver disease, such as hepatitis, liver failure, fatty liver and liver cirrhosis, and various gastrointestinal disease like Pancreatitis, GI infection, inflammatory bowel disease, etc.
He is globally renowned for his managing patients before and after liver transplantation surgery, and holds an extensive experience of treating 2500 patients with liver transplant.
He also specializes in treatment of viral hepatitis (Hepatitis C), using newer antivirals, and is one of specialists with largest experience in this procedure.
Dr. Saraf has a keen interest in clinical research and has published many papers on the discipline of Hepatology and Gastroenterology, especially regarding fatty acids, Hepatitis C and liver transplantation.
Being a compassionate and leading specialist in GI and Hepatology, Dr. Neeraj is actively involved in participating in awareness campaigns and workshops on liver and GI tract related diseases.
He is highly recognized for his accomplishments and is an invited speaker at several national as well as international conferences and other platforms.
- Portal hypertension
- Liver cancer
- Liver failure
- Polycystic liver disease
- Liver and Plummer-Vinson syndrome
- Gastric ulcer
- Esophageal cancer
- Stomach ulcer and cancer
- Proctocolitis Enterocolitis
Held 1st rank in Community Medicine (at Medical School)
Held 3rd rank in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Best Laparoscopic Anti Reflux Surgery Hospitals
Medanta The MedicityGurgaon, India
Artemis HospitalGurgaon, India
Fortis Memorial Research InstituteGurgaon, India