Best Knee Replacement Hospitals in India
Choose from 43 best Knee Replacement hospitals in India
Top Hospitals For Knee Replacement
About Knee Replacement
Knee Replacement Surgery (also known as knee arthroplasty) is a surgical procedure in which the damaged parts of the kneecap, thighbone, and shinbone of the patient are replaced with artificial parts. In this procedure, the doctor will put the patient under regional or general anesthesia. The doctor will then make an incision in the knee region to access the bone, remove the damaged area, insert the replacement, and then close the incision.Read More about Knee Replacement →
Average Knee Replacement Cost
|India||Starting from $4000|
|Malaysia||Starting from $5000|
|Turkey||Starting from $7000|
|Thailand||Starting from $7000|
|UAE||Starting from $9000|
|Dubai||Starting from $12000|
|Spain||Starting from $14850|
|UK||Starting from $18715|
|US||Starting from $50000|
- Knee arthoplasty
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital is a premier knee replacement hospital in India with state-of-the-art medical facilities and infrastructure.
- The Centre for Joint Replacement at BLK’s Institute for Bone, Joint Replacement, Orthopedics Spine, and Sports Medicine offers Knee replacement surgery, Total Knee arthroscopy, and many other techniques with excellent clinical results and significant patient satisfaction.
- The hospital offers advanced surgical techniques such as Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS) for Joint Reconstruction, which has many post-surgery benefits such as faster recovery, less pain and discomfort, and shorter hospital stay. The latest orthopedic techniques such as Computer-Aided Navigation for Knee replacement and Unicondylar Knee Arthroplasty are available at BLK Hospital for pain-free Joint Replacement surgery.
- The expert team of orthopedic surgeons is trained specialists with expertise in the latest medical techniques for hip and knee replacement surgery. They have performed a number of knee replacements with outstanding clinical results.
- Awarded the Prestigious Gold Award at Hospital Management Asia (HMA), Bangkok (2013) and HMA Awards 2014.
- Medanta The Medicity is a top-tier multispecialty healthcare facility situated in the National Capital Region. The hospital is highly renowned for housing advanced diagnostic and therapeutic technologies to ensure that patients receive the best possible care.
- Knee replacement at Medanta is par excellence and is performed using revolutionary technology such as 3D Printing, Cement-less TiNi surgeries keeping patient-first and patient safety in mind.
- The Joint Replacement team at Medanta is comprised of highly experienced and skilled orthopedic doctors, including eminent names such as Dr. Ashok Rajgopal. They provide the best medical care and customized solutions for all joint-related issues.
- The team of doctors at Medanta includes best joint replacement surgeons who have treated patients with chronic bone diseases and special conditions like metal allergies.
- The Institute Of Musculoskeletal Disorders and Orthopaedics is equipped with some of the world’s most sophisticated medical technology including:
- Computer Navigation System - an advanced navigation system in orthopaedic surgery that guides the surgeon to help make precise incisions.
- High-resolution scientific cameras
- O-Arm provides a multiple image protocol that allows the doctor to manage the dose of the patients depending on the clinical objectives for an individual.
- Alpha Operation Theatre: offers access from anywhere in the world through satellite linkage for continuing medical education
- Customised 3D Printed titanium implants for complex surgery
- Performed over 2500 joint replacement surgeries.
- Awarded as the Best Multispecialty Hospital by Asia’s First Bloodless Bone Marrow Transplant HealthCare Global Enterprises (HCG) in 2010.
- V C Circle Healthcare Award for Single Specialty Healthcare Entity category in 2013
- Indraprastha Apollo is one of the most known and best knee replacement hospitals in India which offers advanced knee replacement procedures including Computer navigated and minimally invasive total knee replacement.
- The hospital offers services in Total knee replacement with an alternative bearing surface such as metal on metal, ceramic on ceramic & Proxima hip resurfacing, along with Revision knee and hip replacement surgery procedure.
- The team of highly skilled and trained orthopedic surgeons at Apollo has expertise in the treatment of a wide range of joint problems, ranging from basic to complex.
- The orthopedic department of the hospital boasts of outstanding clinical outcomes with high tech orthopedic procedures.
- The state-of-the-art instruments such as Image Intensifiers, Digital X-ray, 64 slice CT, 3 Tesla MRI are available for accurately diagnosing and identifying the damage.
- The ultra-modern operating theatres and well-established ICU for postoperative care ensure that there are very low chances of postoperative infection or complications.
- Apollo Hospitals bags Highly Commended Award At IMTJ Medicine Travels Awards 2015
- FICCI Healthcare Excellence Award 2014 Excellence in Adoption of Quality and Information Standards “Reducing ALOS using TKR Algorithm”
- Ranked the 6th best private hospital in India for Cardiology by the WEEK-A C Nielsen, Best Hospital Survey 2013
- Praxis Media Private Limited, NATIONAL QUALITY EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2017
- Times critical care 2017 has ranked Indraprastha Apollo among 10 best in specialties
- Best Indian Hospital for Medical Travel and Best Organ Transplant centre at ASSOCHAM- Meditravel 2017, New Delhi on 21st February 2017
- FICCI Medical Value Travel Awards 2017 FOR BEST SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL
- Times Of India Healthcare Survey 2016 has ranked Indraprastha Apollo No. 1 in departments - Neurosciences, Renal Sciences, Oncology, Pediatrics, Gynecology and Obstetrics & Emergency in India
- The Week-Nielsen Best Hospitals Survey 2015 ranked Indraprastha Apollo the third Best Private Multi-specialty hospital in India
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, was awarded a Special Commendation for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award by a jury chaired by Justice P. N. Bhagwati, Former Chief Justice of India for the hospital\'s environmental practices.
SevenHills Hospital is a leading multi super-specialty tertiary care hospital established in 1986 and has been a premier healthcare services provider for more than three decades. Built on sprawling area of 17 acres, this world-class facility has 1500 beds with over 30 super-specialties offering excellent outpatient and inpatient facility. The hospital has maintained par excellence in quality of clinical care and safety standards, and is dedicated in providing the best possible medical services. There is an in-campus residential facility for doctors and medical support staff which can accommodate more than 300 experts, thereby assuring round the clock availability for experts for consultation.
- FMRI is one of the best hospitals in India for knee replacement surgery that caters to a large volume of domestic as well as international patients on a regular basis.
- Fortis Bone & Joint Institute is known to be the most advanced Centre for joint replacement in North India.
- It is equipped with the world’s most sophisticated joint replacement technologies such as NAVIO Robot, NAV3 Computer Navigation and many more.
- The center is manned by internationally recognized experts, such as Dr. Subhash Jangid who has extensive experience and expertise in joint replacement and other complex orthopedic surgeries.
- FMRI provides all-round care with the latest techniques for rehabilitation and educating patients in Mobilization and Personalised Exercise Programmes.
- “Certificate of Merit” at DL SHAH Awards (QCI) for Quality Improvement Project – ‘Improving Compliance to Surgical Safety Checklist’.
- Received award for ‘Green Hospital’ for 2014 from Association of Healthcare Providers India (AHPI)
- Awarded at Frost and Sullivan Awards 2015 under Project Evaluation & Recognition Program, for two projects :
- Safety - \"Improving Compliance to the Surgical Safety Check list (SSCL) at a quaternary care Private Healthcare.
- Process Innovation - Indigenously Developed Technique for Total Body Irradiation
- Fortis Escorts is a premier tertiary care healthcare service provider that a wide range of services across major medical specialties.
- The Bone and Joint Institute at Fortis Escorts is outfitted with the latest equipment to deliver safe and efficient medical care to patients in need of knee replacement.
- The centre is headed by a team of highly experienced orthopedic surgeons who have been trained at institutions of national and international repute.
- The department facilitates services for all kinds of bone disorders and complex joint replacement, arthroplasty, limb reconstructions, and complicated pelvic acetabular reformation.
- The patient-centric approach for treatments at Fortis Escorts makes it a desirable choice for treatment and diagnosis of musculoskeletal conditions along with trauma care, cancer management, sports injury treatment, and arthroscopic procedures.
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute has won the prestigious ICICI Lombard and CNBC India Healthcare TV 18 Awards 2014-15, for the category- Best Single Speciality Hospital in Cardiology, for three years.
- Guinness world record for largest ever initiative to test cholesterol levels.
- \"Best Heart Care Centre in North India\" - Global Healthcare Excellence Awards, 2013.
- Best Institution Award by Delhi Association Medical Association 2013
- Ranked the No. 1 Hospital (Private) in Cardiology in Delhi-NCR, and the 5th Best Cardiology Hospital in India by The Week – Nielsen Survey 2013.
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute won the Best Specialty Centre for Cardiology
- Apollo Hospital is one of the largest hospitals in Chennai to offer advanced orthopedic procedures such as Total knee replacement with minimally invasive techniques.
- The orthopedic Department of Apollo is a centre of excellence which provides holistic care with intensive rehabilitation services to patients suffering from hip problems.
- Apollo Hospitals introduced ‘The Ideal Knee’ technique for Total Knee Replacement using Attune Rotating Platform Knee Replacement, a first of its kind in South India. This procedure has the benefit of making the patient feel their knee as a normal knee in terms of stability, mobility, and function by providing versatility in size and matching the patient’s anatomy. This customization makes it a Personalised Knee.
- All-round care is offered by the hospital with intense physiotherapy services, rehabilitation units, emergency centre for immediate care to trauma cases.
- First Indian hospital to be awarded the IS0 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications.
- Declared as the \'Centre of Excellence\' by the Government of India.
- Bagged the top 2 positions in the All India Multispecialty Hospital Survey 2016 conducted by Times Health.
- Voted multiple times as the \"Best Private Sector Hospital in India\" by The Week magazine
- Aster Medcity is a renowned multi-specialty hospital offering a comprehensive range of tertiary medical care services and facilities.
- The hospital is equipped with the latest technology for orthopedic surgery, including Green OT certified surgical suites with OR1 Karl Storz fusion digital integration, and Specialized ICUs - IntelliSpace Critical Care and Anaesthesia (ICCA).
- Advanced diagnostic technology - 3.0 Tesla MRI, 256 Slice Philips iCT Scan, DEXA for bone density measurement, Philips Astonish True Flight Select, PET-CT with Time Of Flight (TOF) Technology and many more.
- High-tech joint Replacement facilities such as High-definition video arthroscope, small joint arthroscopy, 3D C arm, Computer navigation system for arthroplasty and Body exhaust suits and helmets for joint replacement surgery are available at Aster.
- AHPI Award 2016 for Quality Beyond Accreditation, and another for Nursing Excellence
- CERTIFICATE OF HONOR for being one of the Best and Safest Hospital in India
- CMO Asia - National Awards for Excellence in Healthcare 2016
- KMA EXCELLENCE AWARD 2016 for Manufacturing Innovations Implemented/Initiated -
- Special Jury Award
- NRK Brand of The Year - Dhanam Award 2016
- Express Healthcare Excellence Awards 2017
- AHPI Award 2018 for Excellence in Community Engagement
- ET Hospital Strategic Management Summit 2018 for Outstanding Contributions To Furthering Hospital Healthcare
- Artemis Hospital is among the foremost knee replacement hospitals in India that offer world-class treatment across all the major specialties.
- Artemis Joint Replacement Centre is a one-stop destination that offers a comprehensive range of services such as physical therapy, orthopedic diagnostics, laboratories. This allows the patients the convenience to receive holistic care for all kinds of bone and musculoskeletal diseases under one roof.
- Knee replacement at Artemis Hospital is offered with advanced surgical techniques such as minimally invasive procedures and the latest equipment in the area of joint replacement surgery.
- The team of orthopedic doctors at Artemis has expertise in various subspecialties and the team is headed by a renowned orthopedic surgeon, Dr. B K Singh.
- Most Promising Start-Up of the Year 2007 award – Express Healthcare magazine
- Best IT Implementation for the Year 2008 – PC Quest magazine for Hospital Information System
- Best institute for Medical Value Year 2010 – The CNBC Awaaz travel awards
- Asia Pacific Hand hygiene excellence Award Year 2011 – World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Max Super Speciality Hospital Saket is one of the leading hospitals in the country to provide Knee Replacement with the latest technologies.
- The hospital has world-class surgical suites and advanced surgical equipment for Hip and knee joint surgery.
- Max Saket offers procedures such as Computer Assisted Joint Replacement Surgery, Arthroscopic Knee Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Articular surface replacement, Total Knee Replacement surgery among several other advanced knee surgeries for patients suffering from a joint problem.
- The hospital provides specialized patient care services for international patients, keeping in mind their particular needs and comfort.
- FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards.
- Awarded by the Association of Healthcare Providers of India (AHPI)
- Awarded for its efforts on customer experience improvement & for patient safety at FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards
- Express Healthcare Awards for Excellence in Healthcare
- D L Shah National Award on \'Economics of Quality\' by Quality Council of India
Best Knee Replacement Doctors
Dr. IPS Oberoi
Director - Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy
Dr. Rajesh Kumar Verma
Director - Orthopedics, Joint Replacement & Spine Surgery
Dr. B. K. Singh
Sr. Consultant - Joint Replacement
Dr. Sanjay Sarup
Director - Pediatric Orthopedics and Spine surgery
Dr. Rakesh Mahajan
Recommended hospitals for you
4.16 average based on 130 reviews.
Patient Reviews for Recommended hospitals for you
Corneal Crosslinking -
The customer service was a bit disappointing , for example the nurses desk was over busy and no one was following a proper queue system. The biggest issue I faced was the fact that the machine needed for my procedure was not available even though I was given an appointment for the procedure. Lastly, the pharmacy was not 24 hours and was closed at 9pm. Luckily Lyfboat representative took me to another pharmacy to buy the medicines which I needed right after my procedure and they also helped push the hospital to arrange the machine for the procedure to be completed on the same day as scheduled.
Brain Tumor Surgery -
My experience from the start at Fortis was excellent. Starting from the green environment outdoors, to the overall cleanliness gave me a very good feeling. The staff were very friendly even though the hospital was always busy. The services were excellent including the food. When we shared the photos with our family back home, they were all very impressed and felt very comfortable for us being in foreign country. The medical team was excellent and we are glad to be assisted by Lyfboat in helping us make this decision to pick Fortis Hospital.