Best Knee Replacement Hospitals and Cost in India
Choose from 41 best Knee Replacement hospitals in India
Top Hospitals For Knee Replacement
About Knee Replacement
Knee Replacement Surgery (also known as knee arthroplasty) is a surgical procedure in which the damaged parts of the kneecap, thighbone, and shinbone of the patient are replaced with artificial parts. In this procedure, the doctor will put the patient under regional or general anesthesia. The doctor will then make an incision in the knee region to access the bone, remove the damaged area, insert the replacement, and then close the incision.Read More about Knee Replacement →
Average Knee Replacement Cost
|India||Starting from $4000|
|Malaysia||Starting from $5000|
|Turkey||Starting from $7000|
|Thailand||Starting from $7000|
|UAE||Starting from $9000|
|Spain||Starting from $14850|
|UK||Starting from $18715|
|US||Starting from $50000|
- Knee arthoplasty
- Indraprastha Apollo is one of the most known and best knee replacement hospitals in India which offers advanced knee replacement procedures including Computer navigated and minimally invasive total knee replacement.
- The hospital offers services in Total knee replacement with an alternative bearing surface such as metal on metal, ceramic on ceramic & Proxima hip resurfacing, along with Revision knee and hip replacement surgery procedure.
- The team of highly skilled and trained orthopedic surgeons at Apollo has expertise in the treatment of a wide range of joint problems, ranging from basic to complex.
- The orthopedic department of the hospital boasts of outstanding clinical outcomes with high tech orthopedic procedures.
- The state-of-the-art instruments such as Image Intensifiers, Digital X-ray, 64 slice CT, 3 Tesla MRI are available for accurately diagnosing and identifying the damage.
- The ultra-modern operating theatres and well-established ICU for postoperative care ensure that there are very low chances of postoperative infection or complications.
- Medanta The Medicity is a top-tier multispecialty healthcare facility situated in the National Capital Region. The hospital is highly renowned for housing advanced diagnostic and therapeutic technologies to ensure that patients receive the best possible care.
- Knee replacement at Medanta is par excellence and is performed using revolutionary technology such as 3D Printing, Cement-less TiNi surgeries keeping patient-first and patient safety in mind.
- The Joint Replacement team at Medanta is comprised of highly experienced and skilled orthopedic doctors, including eminent names such as Dr. Ashok Rajgopal. They provide the best medical care and customized solutions for all joint-related issues.
- The team of doctors at Medanta includes best joint replacement surgeons who have treated patients with chronic bone diseases and special conditions like metal allergies.
- The Institute Of Musculoskeletal Disorders and Orthopaedics is equipped with some of the world’s most sophisticated medical technology including:
- Computer Navigation System - an advanced navigation system in orthopaedic surgery that guides the surgeon to help make precise incisions.
- High-resolution scientific cameras
- O-Arm provides a multiple image protocol that allows the doctor to manage the dose of the patients depending on the clinical objectives for an individual.
- Alpha Operation Theatre: offers access from anywhere in the world through satellite linkage for continuing medical education
- Customised 3D Printed titanium implants for complex surgery
- Fortis Escorts is a premier tertiary care healthcare service provider that a wide range of services across major medical specialties.
- The Bone and Joint Institute at Fortis Escorts is outfitted with the latest equipment to deliver safe and efficient medical care to patients in need of knee replacement.
- The centre is headed by a team of highly experienced orthopedic surgeons who have been trained at institutions of national and international repute.
- The department facilitates services for all kinds of bone disorders and complex joint replacement, arthroplasty, limb reconstructions, and complicated pelvic acetabular reformation.
- The patient-centric approach for treatments at Fortis Escorts makes it a desirable choice for treatment and diagnosis of musculoskeletal conditions along with trauma care, cancer management, sports injury treatment, and arthroscopic procedures.
- Artemis Hospital is among the foremost knee replacement hospitals in India that offer world-class treatment across all the major specialties.
- Artemis Joint Replacement Centre is a one-stop destination that offers a comprehensive range of services such as physical therapy, orthopedic diagnostics, laboratories. This allows the patients the convenience to receive holistic care for all kinds of bone and musculoskeletal diseases under one roof.
- Knee replacement at Artemis Hospital is offered with advanced surgical techniques such as minimally invasive procedures and the latest equipment in the area of joint replacement surgery.
- The team of orthopedic doctors at Artemis has expertise in various subspecialties and the team is headed by a renowned orthopedic surgeon, Dr. B K Singh.
- Aster Medcity is a renowned multi-specialty hospital offering a comprehensive range of tertiary medical care services and facilities.
- The hospital is equipped with the latest technology for orthopedic surgery, including Green OT certified surgical suites with OR1 Karl Storz fusion digital integration, and Specialized ICUs - IntelliSpace Critical Care and Anaesthesia (ICCA).
- Advanced diagnostic technology - 3.0 Tesla MRI, 256 Slice Philips iCT Scan, DEXA for bone density measurement, Philips Astonish True Flight Select, PET-CT with Time Of Flight (TOF) Technology and many more.
- High-tech joint Replacement facilities such as High-definition video arthroscope, small joint arthroscopy, 3D C arm, Computer navigation system for arthroplasty and Body exhaust suits and helmets for joint replacement surgery are available at Aster.
- FMRI is one of the best hospitals in India for knee replacement surgery that caters to a large volume of domestic as well as international patients on a regular basis.
- Fortis Bone & Joint Institute is known to be the most advanced Centre for joint replacement in North India.
- It is equipped with the world’s most sophisticated joint replacement technologies such as NAVIO Robot, NAV3 Computer Navigation and many more.
- The center is manned by internationally recognized experts, such as Dr. Subhash Jangid who has extensive experience and expertise in joint replacement and other complex orthopedic surgeries.
- FMRI provides all-round care with the latest techniques for rehabilitation and educating patients in Mobilization and Personalised Exercise Programmes.
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital is a premier knee replacement hospital in India with state-of-the-art medical facilities and infrastructure.
- The Centre for Joint Replacement at BLK’s Institute for Bone, Joint Replacement, Orthopedics Spine, and Sports Medicine offers Knee replacement surgery, Total Knee arthroscopy, and many other techniques with excellent clinical results and significant patient satisfaction.
- The hospital offers advanced surgical techniques such as Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS) for Joint Reconstruction, which has many post-surgery benefits such as faster recovery, less pain and discomfort, and shorter hospital stay. The latest orthopedic techniques such as Computer-Aided Navigation for Knee replacement and Unicondylar Knee Arthroplasty are available at BLK Hospital for pain-free Joint Replacement surgery.
- The expert team of orthopedic surgeons is trained specialists with expertise in the latest medical techniques for hip and knee replacement surgery. They have performed a number of knee replacements with outstanding clinical results.
SevenHills Hospital is a leading multi super-specialty tertiary care hospital established in 1986 and has been a premier healthcare services provider for more than three decades. Built on sprawling area of 17 acres, this world-class facility has 1500 beds with over 30 super-specialties offering excellent outpatient and inpatient facility. The hospital has maintained par excellence in quality of clinical care and safety standards, and is dedicated in providing the best possible medical services. There is an in-campus residential facility for doctors and medical support staff which can accommodate more than 300 experts, thereby assuring round the clock availability for experts for consultation.
- Apollo Hospital is one of the largest hospitals in Chennai to offer advanced orthopedic procedures such as Total knee replacement with minimally invasive techniques.
- The orthopedic Department of Apollo is a centre of excellence which provides holistic care with intensive rehabilitation services to patients suffering from hip problems.
- Apollo Hospitals introduced ‘The Ideal Knee’ technique for Total Knee Replacement using Attune Rotating Platform Knee Replacement, a first of its kind in South India. This procedure has the benefit of making the patient feel their knee as a normal knee in terms of stability, mobility, and function by providing versatility in size and matching the patient’s anatomy. This customization makes it a Personalised Knee.
- All-round care is offered by the hospital with intense physiotherapy services, rehabilitation units, emergency centre for immediate care to trauma cases.
- Max Super Speciality Hospital Saket is one of the leading hospitals in the country to provide Knee Replacement with the latest technologies.
- The hospital has world-class surgical suites and advanced surgical equipment for Hip and knee joint surgery.
- Max Saket offers procedures such as Computer Assisted Joint Replacement Surgery, Arthroscopic Knee Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Articular surface replacement, Total Knee Replacement surgery among several other advanced knee surgeries for patients suffering from a joint problem.
- The hospital provides specialized patient care services for international patients, keeping in mind their particular needs and comfort.
Dr. IPS Oberoi
Director - Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy
Dr. Rajesh Kumar Verma
Director - Orthopedics, Joint Replacement & Spine Surgery
Dr. B. K. Singh
Sr. Consultant - Joint Replacement
Dr. Sanjay Sarup
Director - Pediatric Orthopedics and Spine surgery
Dr. Rakesh Mahajan