Best Lymphoma Treatment Hospitals and Cost in India
Choose from 33 best Lymphoma Treatment hospitals in India
Top Hospitals For Lymphoma Treatment
About Lymphoma Treatment
Lymphoma is a cancer of blood that typically affects the lymphocytes, lymphocytes are White blood cells which are present inside the lymph. These cells play an important role in providing immunity to an individual. Lymphoma has two major types they are Hodgkin\'s lymphoma and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. Your doctor will decide upon the type of lymphoma you are suffering from after reviewing your medical reports.Read More about Lymphoma Treatment →
Average Lymphoma Treatment Cost
|India||Starting from $7200|
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is a flagship of Apollo Group, one of India’s largest and foremost healthcare providers, in New Delhi. It is a highly sought after medical center among patients from neighboring countries and across the world
- The hospital has a committed Oncology Centre that offers a wide spectrum of facilities and services for streamlined clinical care of cancer patients.
- The team of cancer specialists comprises acknowledged experts in the field of surgical, medical & radiation Oncology, who work in synergy with other specialists to provide the most effective treatment plan for a cancer patient. A panel of hematologists, haemato-oncologists, and medical oncologists are involved in the diagnosis and management of treatment for blood cancers.
- The hospital offers a variety of blood cancer treatment options including chemotherapy, surgery, stem cell transplant, radiotherapy, or a combination of all. There are dedicated services for pediatric cancer management for children with blood cancer.
- The Centre has a record of performing more than 1500 Bone Marrow Transplants for the treatment of cancers and other disorders.
- The hospital has international standard Blood banks that operate 24×7.
- The regular and monthly group tumor board meetings are conducted at the Cancer Center to discuss the cases among oncologists and other specialists for designing effective and safe treatment plans.
- Apollo Hospitals bags Highly Commended Award At IMTJ Medicine Travels Awards 2015
- FICCI Healthcare Excellence Award 2014 Excellence in Adoption of Quality and Information Standards “Reducing ALOS using TKR Algorithm”
- Ranked the 6th best private hospital in India for Cardiology by the WEEK-A C Nielsen, Best Hospital Survey 2013
- Praxis Media Private Limited, NATIONAL QUALITY EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2017
- Times critical care 2017 has ranked Indraprastha Apollo among 10 best in specialties
- Best Indian Hospital for Medical Travel and Best Organ Transplant centre at ASSOCHAM- Meditravel 2017, New Delhi on 21st February 2017
- FICCI Medical Value Travel Awards 2017 FOR BEST SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL
- Times Of India Healthcare Survey 2016 has ranked Indraprastha Apollo No. 1 in departments - Neurosciences, Renal Sciences, Oncology, Pediatrics, Gynecology and Obstetrics & Emergency in India
- The Week-Nielsen Best Hospitals Survey 2015 ranked Indraprastha Apollo the third Best Private Multi-specialty hospital in India
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, was awarded a Special Commendation for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award by a jury chaired by Justice P. N. Bhagwati, Former Chief Justice of India for the hospital\'s environmental practices.
- Max Super Specialty Hospital in Saket is one of India’s top-tier healthcare facility that offers a superlative quality of medical care to domestic patients as well as those traveling from other countries.
- The JCI accredited hospital has a dedicated cancer care facility that provides diagnosed and treatment services to a number of patients on regular basis.
- The oncology department has a team of trained and experienced oncologists as well as other organ specialists to ensure complete and effective cancer care. A staff of nurses trained in oncology care along with psychiatrists, physiotherapists, social workers and counselors is involved in cancer treatment.
- An extensive evaluation and diagnosis are conducted for each patient to determine the stage and aggressiveness of cancer. This includes genetic and molecular testing and the latest and most updated protocols. Based on this, a personalized treatment plan is designed for every patient.
- Max has a specialized facility, the Department of Haemato-oncology, dedicated to patients with blood cancers including leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma. It offers multiple treatment options including conventional as well as novel therapeutic approaches based on strong clinical and research data.
- A team of cancer specialists such as Haemato-oncologists, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists and others is involved in the treatment planning and implementation process for lymphoma cancer.
- The Bone Marrow Transplant unit at Max is a high-tech facility equipped with HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filters for infection control. It offers different types of stem cell transplantation for benign and malignant conditions of blood and bone marrow in adults and children.
- Max Cancer Centre has a specialized day-care facility with 12 chemo chairs and 3 patient beds near the hospital. It offers services for the complete comfort of the patients during chemotherapy sessions.
- FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards.
- Awarded by the Association of Healthcare Providers of India (AHPI)
- Awarded for its efforts on customer experience improvement & for patient safety at FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards
- Express Healthcare Awards for Excellence in Healthcare
- D L Shah National Award on \'Economics of Quality\' by Quality Council of India
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute is one of the best cancer hospitals in India that offer a comprehensive range of facilities to patients from different parts of the country and abroad.
- The multi-speciality tertiary care hospital has an international standard infrastructure with the latest medical technology to provide the top quality of patient care services.
- The cancer institute of the hospital is a one-stop solution that offers a wide variety and combination of treatment modalities for patients suffering from blood cancers and disorders.
- Department of Haematology, Paediatric Haemoto-Oncology & Bone Marrow Transplantation at the Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI) is a well-established 22-bedded transplant unit. This department is backed by the team of the other cancer-specific Department of Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology to provide a holistic plan for treatment.
- The department has performed over 800 bone marrow transplants with excellent outcomes and global standards (10 per cent mortality).
- A team of haematologists, haemato-oncologists and stem cell transplant team along with nurses deliver the best possible care to patients based on their medical condition and health status.
- The hospital has a dedicated international patient services department that ensures safe and high-quality medical services to patients from other countries. FMRI routinely receive international patients and has already treated patients from 18 different countries. As the first Indian hospital to perform a BMT transplant for patients from Trinidad & Tobago, FMRI is well-known among foreign patients.
- “Certificate of Merit” at DL SHAH Awards (QCI) for Quality Improvement Project – ‘Improving Compliance to Surgical Safety Checklist’.
- Received award for ‘Green Hospital’ for 2014 from Association of Healthcare Providers India (AHPI)
- Awarded at Frost and Sullivan Awards 2015 under Project Evaluation & Recognition Program, for two projects :
- Safety - \"Improving Compliance to the Surgical Safety Check list (SSCL) at a quaternary care Private Healthcare.
- Process Innovation - Indigenously Developed Technique for Total Body Irradiation
- Medanta - The Medcity is a top-tier healthcare provider in the country that offers a range of medical services to domestic as well as international patients. As one of the largest private hospital in Northern India, it has a high-tech infrastructure, specialized facilities across various branches, and a skilled medical team.
- Medanta’s Cancer Institute is a stand-alone centre that integrates multiple disciplines of oncology under one roof. The centre provides a holistic and all-inclusive treatment plan for all kinds of cancers. It has specialized divisions dedicated to different branches of oncology - Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology and surgical oncology as well as some organ-specific divisions.
- The panel of experienced and trained cancer specialists work together with experts from other specialities including a team of organ-specific specialists, oncology nurses, psychologists and other staff. These doctors are board-certified professionals with vast knowledge and expertise in their field and provide excellent care to the patient. A specialized tumour board has been established to have better insights on each case as doctors discuss all the complex cases in the meetings.
- The Cancer Institute at Medanta offers top-notch diagnostic services including nuclear medicine techniques, imaging tests and fiducial placement, along with treatment planning systems and prevention-based care. The institute aims to provide the best lymphoma cancer treatment in India.
- The Department of Medical Oncology and Haemato-Oncology is a specialized unit that delivers advanced treatment for blood and bone marrow related disorders including cancers. The combined efforts of this department with surgical and radiation oncology departments help formulate a customized treatment plan for every cancer patient.
- Medanta is well known for its services of newer oncology therapies such as immunotherapy, targeted therapy and anti-angiogenesis therapy. The Cancer Centre is experienced and dedicated to finding innovative and better treatment options, and carry out clinical trials for advance treatment methods.
- The department of Medical and Haemato Oncology has renowned haemato-oncologists, such as Dr Ashok Kumar Vaid and has conducted a number of bone marrow transplants with excellent success rates.
- Performed over 2500 joint replacement surgeries.
- Awarded as the Best Multispecialty Hospital by Asia’s First Bloodless Bone Marrow Transplant HealthCare Global Enterprises (HCG) in 2010.
- V C Circle Healthcare Award for Single Specialty Healthcare Entity category in 2013
- Artemis Hospitals ranks among the top hospitals in India and offers healthcare services across all medical specialities.
- Artemis Cancer Centre is a reputed centre of excellence comprising various subdivisions for focused multidisciplinary care of cancer patients.
- The staff at the centre constitutes a team of highly qualified and experienced oncologists, including medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, surgical specialists who work with other experts such as haematologists. They are supported by well-trained oncology nurses and counsellors.
- The hospital provides all-round services in the field of haemato-oncology which includes treatment of various kinds of blood cancer such as lymphomas, Leukaemias and Myelomas.
- Artemis is renowned for providing integrated and high-quality treatment for lymphoma patients with chemotherapy, radiation, bone marrow transplantation and other alternative methods.
- Medical Oncology and Haematology unit at the hospital has a team of skilled medical oncologists and haematologists who specialize in imparting appropriate care to lymphoma cancer patients.
- The hospital offers several round the clock services including blood bank services, a storage facility for stem cells (for bone marrow transplant) and many more. This also includes blood component therapy with a near-zero Risk transfusion record to ensure the safety and quality of blood given to the recipients.
- Most Promising Start-Up of the Year 2007 award – Express Healthcare magazine
- Best IT Implementation for the Year 2008 – PC Quest magazine for Hospital Information System
- Best institute for Medical Value Year 2010 – The CNBC Awaaz travel awards
- Asia Pacific Hand hygiene excellence Award Year 2011 – World Health Organisation (WHO)
Krishna Shalby Hospital is a pioneer multi-specialty tertiary care medical facility with a capacity of 220 and a dedicated wing for international patients. First corporate hospital of Gujarat, this hospital brings together the world class medical technology and accomplished team of doctors dedicated to provide the best possible treatment for their patients. Established under the leadership of internationally renowned orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Vikram Shah who revolutionized the Total Knee Replacement surgery with his innovation – The Zero Technique, a minimal invasive procedure with added advantages of faster recovery time, lower cost, less bleeding, short hospital stay.
- Conferred The Best Hospital for Medical Tourism in Gujarat Award – 2019
- Received the prestigious Rajiv Gandhi National Quality Award 2010, instituted by the Union Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution
- FICCI Operational Excellence Award, 2011
- Recognized as “The Best Medical Tourism Centre” at Gujarat Tourism Awards 2016
- Received CNBC Gujarat Ratna Award 2016 for “Excellence in Healthcare”
- 2014 IMA Med Achievers for “Innovation and Research” Company of the Year
- GIS (Gujarat Innovation Society) Hercules Award 2014
- Certificate of Recognition – TIMES HEALTH ICONS, AHMEDABAD, 2018, in the category: MULTISPECIALTY HOSPITALS - JOINT REPLACEMENT
- Shalby Dental Cosmetic and Implantology received Best Dentistry Award organized by Times Health Icon Awards at Ahmedabad, in 2018.
- Recognized as “Healthcare Service Provider Company of the year (Revenue less than Rs 500 Crore)” at the 5th Annual India Healthcare Excellence Awards 2013 by Frost & Sullivan
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital is the first-rated hospital in Delhi that offers medical services across all branches. As a premier tertiary and quaternary healthcare centre, the hospital has a dedicated department for cancer care.
- BLK Cancer Centre is one of the most comprehensive oncology-specific centres in the National Capital Region. With 100 dedicated beds, the latest medical equipment and a team of experienced oncologists and organ-specific specialist, BLK Cancer centre stands as a highly reputed facility for oncology.
- The Cancer Centre offer a holistic and patient-centric approach with a touch of compassion and personalized care to treat cancer. Patients can expect excellent quality and warm hospitality at BLK centre.
- The Cancer Centre at the hospital has a capacity of 100 inpatient beds and outpatient facility. It is equipped with the most modern instruments for diagnostic and therapeutic services. A team of organ-specific specialist work with a multidisciplinary team of cancer experts.
- The Centre for Bone Marrow Transplant at BLK is one of the largest in India and among the biggest transplant centres in Asia. The centre has experience of performing the maximum number of BMTs in North India for treatment of different types of blood cancers and disorders. It is also reputed as the first Match Unrelated Donor (MUD) Transplant centre in the New Delhi region.
- A Tumour Board Clinic comprising experts from different branches of oncology such as Medical, Surgical and Radiation Oncology as well as other concerned specialities come together to review each case. They discuss and present a unified approach for a multi-modality treatment plan to improve the efficacy and efficiency of clinical care.
- Awarded the Prestigious Gold Award at Hospital Management Asia (HMA), Bangkok (2013) and HMA Awards 2014.
SevenHills Hospital is a leading multi super-specialty tertiary care hospital established in 1986 and has been a premier healthcare services provider for more than three decades. Built on sprawling area of 17 acres, this world-class facility has 1500 beds with over 30 super-specialties offering excellent outpatient and inpatient facility. The hospital has maintained par excellence in quality of clinical care and safety standards, and is dedicated in providing the best possible medical services. There is an in-campus residential facility for doctors and medical support staff which can accommodate more than 300 experts, thereby assuring round the clock availability for experts for consultation.
- Aster Medcity is a leading medical center in the country and one of the best hospitals in Kerala to provide oncology care. As a high-tech healthcare facility, Aster aims to deliver superior quality of care as per the national guidelines and international medical standards.
- The hospital has state-of-the-art infrastructure and the latest medical technology to support advanced clinical care services.
- Cancer care at Aster is a reliable and safe option for patients. The specialized department has a dedicated team of specialists committed to excellence in healthcare services.
- A team of medical oncologists, hematologists, and other specialists are involved in diagnosis and treatment planning for each lymphoma patient. They offer multiple options including systemic therapy, chemotherapy, targeted therapy, and metronomic therapy.
- The chemotherapy unit is a daycare centre that offers infusion service. Patients can expect effective and holistic treatment for all kinds of blood cancers including lymphomas, leukemia and multiple myeloma.
- The personalized haemato-oncology care is ensured for patients suffering from blood and lymphoid disorders with cellular therapy at the Bone Marrow Transplantation Unit. The supportive facilities such as onco-pathology and hemato-pathology at the hospital help accurately evaluate the condition of the patient.
- AHPI Award 2016 for Quality Beyond Accreditation, and another for Nursing Excellence
- CERTIFICATE OF HONOR for being one of the Best and Safest Hospital in India
- CMO Asia - National Awards for Excellence in Healthcare 2016
- KMA EXCELLENCE AWARD 2016 for Manufacturing Innovations Implemented/Initiated -
- Special Jury Award
- NRK Brand of The Year - Dhanam Award 2016
- Express Healthcare Excellence Awards 2017
- AHPI Award 2018 for Excellence in Community Engagement
- ET Hospital Strategic Management Summit 2018 for Outstanding Contributions To Furthering Hospital Healthcare
Columbia Asia Referral Hospital in Yeshwanthpur is a renowned super-specialty 200-bedded hospital which was established in 2008. Fully accredited with international and national organizations, this hospital is a premier medical facility with world-class infrastructure governed according to international standards of clinical care and quality control. This hospital has an excellent team of highly qualified and reputed doctors, outfitted with the latest technologies and advanced equipment.
Best Lymphoma Treatment Doctors
Dr. Subodh Chandra Pandey
Head - Radiation Oncology
Dr. Rahul Bhargava
Director of Hematology, Pediatric Hematology, Immunology & Stem Cell Transplant
Dr. Vikas Dua
Head and Senior Consultant
Dr. Rahul Naithani
Director - Cancer Care / Oncology, Bone Marrow Transplant, Hematology Oncology
Dr. Shishir Seth
Recommended hospitals for you
4.18 average based on 113 reviews.
Patient Reviews for Recommended hospitals for you
Corneal Crosslinking -
The customer service was a bit disappointing , for example the nurses desk was over busy and no one was following a proper queue system. The biggest issue I faced was the fact that the machine needed for my procedure was not available even though I was given an appointment for the procedure. Lastly, the pharmacy was not 24 hours and was closed at 9pm. Luckily Lyfboat representative took me to another pharmacy to buy the medicines which I needed right after my procedure and they also helped push the hospital to arrange the machine for the procedure to be completed on the same day as scheduled.
Brain Tumor Surgery -
My experience from the start at Fortis was excellent. Starting from the green environment outdoors, to the overall cleanliness gave me a very good feeling. The staff were very friendly even though the hospital was always busy. The services were excellent including the food. When we shared the photos with our family back home, they were all very impressed and felt very comfortable for us being in foreign country. The medical team was excellent and we are glad to be assisted by Lyfboat in helping us make this decision to pick Fortis Hospital.