The cost of prostate cancer treatment in India will be determined on the basis of stage of cancer and type of treatment option recommended by the medical experts. The robotic surgery for prostate cancer in India starts from USD 6500 and for laparoscopic surgery cost is USD 5000 onwards.
The healthcare packages offered by Indian hospitals are highly affordable, especially for international patients. This is because the overall prostate cancer treatment cost in India is known to be lower than the cost of same treatment in other countries. An international patient can save 50-70% of their money if they choose to have prostate cancer treatment in India.
There are several factors that may influence the health package cost, including:
- Treatment option: Prostate cancer surgery cost in India varies on the type of surgical procedure and technique used. The cost for chemotherapy and radiation therapy is based on the number of sessions required and the technology for radiation delivery (VMAT, IGRT, or other). HIFU for prostate cancer treatment in India is another option and the price for the procedure will be different.
- Technique used: The use of advanced technique offers many benefits to the patient, such as a faster and less painful recovery process. As the length of hospital stay is reduced with minimally invasive surgery, the expense related to it will also be reduced. The cost of robotic surgery for prostate cancer in India is highly reasonable for patients who are suitable for the procedure. Surgery is performed using the latest technique such as da Vinci Robotic system for removal of prostate cancer.
- Choice of hospital: The location and quality assurance of the hospital are prime factors. The best hospital for prostate cancer treatment in India are located in major cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad and many others. These cities have international airports connected to all the main airlines of the world and it is easy to commute to the hospital from the airport. Also, there will be a number of accommodation options in the metropolitan cities, ranging from budget-friendly guest houses to five or above star hotels.
- The prostate cancer treatment hospitals in India, such as Max Hospital, Fortis Hospital, Indraprastha Apollo are certified by national and international accreditation bodies, including JCI and NABH. These certifications provide a mark of clinical excellence and high standard of patient care services, increasing the trust and reliability factor for the hospital.
- Surgeon’s experience and credentials: The surgeon’s fee is a part of cost package offered by the hospital. This fee varies on the basis of years of experience the doctor has in the specified field as well as the qualifications and trainings obtained from the top medical institutions. The experienced and highly qualified surgeons are considered to be more reliable as they have a record of positive clinical outcomes.
- Length of stay at the hospital and in the country: Depending on the type and technique of the treatment procedure, the duration of hospital stay might vary for patients. The hospital room and hotel charges will be counted on the number of days spent.
- Room category: Hospitals have a variety of room category options, including single, twin-sharing, triple sharing and deluxe suits. The price range is different for all these types and patients can choose according to their suitability.
Share your medical reports or contact us at email@example.com to get precise quotes for the best prostate cancer treatment in India. We will connect with the experts and guide you through the process. Our team provides a detailed treatment plan to all the patients, with a cost estimate from the top hospitals and doctors.