Best MVR (Mitral Valve Replacement) Hospitals and Cost in India
Choose from 38 best MVR (Mitral Valve Replacement) hospitals in India
Top Hospitals For MVR (Mitral Valve Replacement)
About MVR (Mitral Valve Replacement)
The mitral valve is important in heart function. Heart valve replacement surgery involves replacing valves that do not function properly or that have been damaged. The surgery is generally reserved for patients whose valves cannot undergo other types of repair. The replacement surgery is performed under general anesthesia, and entails replacing the mitral valve with mechanical or biological replacements. The surgery also requires a heart-lung bypass machine.Read More about MVR (Mitral Valve Replacement) →
Average MVR (Mitral Valve Replacement) Cost
|India||Starting from $6300|
|Turkey||Starting from $11000|
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital ranks among the forerunner medical facilities in the capital city of India and the neighbouring region.
- BLK Heart Centre is a specialized set-up with a leading and world-renowned cardiac team offering services for all kinds of heart care procedures.
- It is considered as one of the most advanced centres in the country that is equipped with the latest innovations and sophisticated cardiac operation theatres.
- The centre has a dedicated unit for Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery or MICS that comprises advanced surgical technologies such as and Robot-assisted arm for heart surgeries.
- The team of cardiovascular surgeons and cardiologists at BLK is highly skilled and experienced in various kinds of cardiac procedures including expertise in Minimally Invasive Cardiac surgeries. MICS has been successful in treating even the most complex heart problems and has many advantages such as reducing the risk of post-operative complications and faster healing. The experts who perform mitral valve surgery at BLK hospital are certified and qualified specialists with a rich experience in cardiothoracic surgeries.
- BLK Heart Centre offers patient-centric and holistic treatment with pre and postoperative care and rehabilitation facilities.
- As a leading hospital in the Delhi-NCR, Medanta The Medcity offers international standard care and medical services to all the patients.
- Medanta Heart Insitute is a center of clinical excellence that delivers first-class heart care with post-surgery care and rehabilitation facility. Dr. Naresh Trehan, a world-renowned cardiologist, is the Managing Director and Chairperson of the hospital.
- The hospital’s Cardiac Institute comprises the sub-specialties of Cardiac Surgery, Clinical and Preventive Cardiology, Electrophysiology and Pacing, and Interventional Cardiology. The cardiac surgeons at Medanta are board-certified and experienced experts in their field of specialization. They work in collaboration with an integrated team of cardiac specialists, cardiologists, pediatric cardiologists, and experts from other fields.
- The hospital is equipped with the latest technology in cardiac sciences, including a unique hybrid operating suite, minimally access cardiac surgeries, and more.
- The team of Cardiac Surgery doctors at Medanta has performed a striking number of heart surgeries, including 50,000+ CABG. The team routinely performs mitral and aortic valve replacements and repairs as well as other procedures such as robotic heart surgery, and minimally invasive valve and coronary heart bypass techniques.
- As one of the topmost medical facilities in Gurgaon, Artemis offers a wide range of services across all major specialties.
- The Artemis Heart Centre is a center of excellence for the hospital and amongst the first to be accredited by JCI and NABH certifications for its high standard of care.
- The center comprises various divisions including Clinical Cardiology, Preventive Cardiology, and Paediatric Cardiology. It is equipped with the most modern technologies, contemporary infrastructure, and high-tech systems to provide the best care possible.
- Mitral valve replacement surgery at Artemis is performed by a team of expert medical professionals including cardiologists, cardiothoracic and vascular surgeons who are highly experienced and trained in the latest techniques of heart surgeries.
- The hospital boasts of its flawless processes that bring together synergistic unison of different departments, ensuring delivery of top-notch cardiac care.
- Artemis Heart Centre encompasses three specialties under one roof to provide medical care for heart and circulatory system conditions and disorders. The center also collaborates with other departments such as pediatrics, radiology, and ICU to deliver a holistic healthcare facility. The center has conducted more than 30,000 successful procedures in the last 6 years.
- The pediatric cardiology team provides exclusive services to children with heart conditions and comprises Paediatric Cardiac Surgeons, Paediatric Cardiologists, Cardiac Anesthesiologists, and Cardiovascular nurses for major operations. They also work with specialists from other departments including Pediatrics, Neonatal and Perinatal Medicine, Physical Therapy, and the family’s local pediatrician and/or cardiac specialist.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is a flagship hospital of one of India’s largest healthcare groups. Based in New Delhi, it offers first-class medical services to domestic and international patients.
- Apollo hospital has extensive experience in the field of cardiology for both adult and pediatric patients. The cardiac team uses high-end technology for the treatment of even the most complicated cases with excellent results. The hospital is globally acclaimed for its quality of medical services and healthcare facilities.
- The hospital has a dedicated unit for cardiac care where different types of heart valve surgeries are routinely performed by expert cardiac surgeons.
- The heart surgeons at Indraprastha Apollo are skilled and trained professionals with expertise in minimally invasive cardiac procedures. Transcatheter Mitral Valve Replacement (TMVR) is one such procedure in which the mitral valve is replaced without open-heart surgery. This procedure for mitral valve replacement does not involve cutting down and opening the chest to access the heart and cardiopulmonary bypassing. It is a preferred choice for people who have undergone tissue valve replacement already and are going to have secondary replacement surgery.
- Apollo also offers treatment with Percutaneous Mitral Valve Repair with MitraClip, which is a minimally invasive procedure for people with mitral regurgitation. This is a breakthrough innovative technology that involves the use of a catheter and a small clip attached to the mitral valve to treat degenerative mitral valve leak. MitraClip enables the mitral valve to close more completely and helps restore the normal blood flow through the heart.
Aster Medicity is one of the largest multi-specialty quaternary care hospitals with 8 Centres of excellence in Kerala, established by Aster DM Healthcare which is founded by Azad Moopen. A 670-bedded hospital with excellent outpatient and inpatient services along with critical care and emergency services, operating under highly trained and qualified medical experts and staff. This hospital has brought together most advanced technology, state-of-the-art infrastructure, and soothing surroundings along with some of the best specialist to ensure outstanding clinical care and quality treatment.
Aster Medicity is one of the largest multi-speciality hospitals in Kerala that offers tertiary and quaternary care services across 8 Centres of excellence and a wide range of specialities.
The hospital was established by Aster DM Healthcare, founded by Azad Moopen and has a capacity of 670 inpatient beds
With an excellent outpatient and inpatient facility, Aster caters to numerous patients not only from different parts of the country but all around the world. The critical care and emergency services at the hospital are operated under highly trained and qualified medical experts and staff.
This hospital offers treatment with a unique combination of advanced technology, state-of-the-art infrastructure, and soothing environment. Aster Medicity aims to provide patients a holistic experience with effective treatment and rehabilitation. It houses some of the best healthcare specialists in the country and ensure outstanding clinical care and quality services.
Aster is amongst the leading hospitals in India to have advanced robotics technology for surgery across various specializations, including Urology, Cardiothoracic, Gynaecology, Oncology, Gastroenterology, Bariatric and Paediatric Surgery. The robotic system offer great precision and accuracy during the surgery, and all the benefits of minimally invasive surgery.
The hospital is one of the top hospitals that has specialized Intensive Care Units (ICUs) to dedicated various surgical branches. These ICUs have a stringent infection control policy and is fully capable of managing serious medical complications and complex co-morbid conditions.
Aster Medcity has introduced the Asia Pacific’s first complete digital integration system ORI Fusion Digital Integrated Operation Theatres that are at par with some of the largest Operation Theatres in the world.
- Max Hospital Saket is one of India’s premier hospital that delivers world-class healthcare services to patients. The hospital routinely provides exceptional medical care to patients from different parts of the world.
- Max Institute of Heart and Vascular Sciences is a leading center of excellence for cardiac care and rehabilitation. The center delivers complete clinical services with pre-operative evaluations, surgery, post-operative rehabilitation, and more. It encompasses various branches of cardiac sciences including cardiology, cardiac electrophysiology, cardiac surgery, CATH lab procedures, and pediatric cardiology.
- The team of health surgeons at Max hospital understands that a diseased valve condition needs careful planning at every step. They ensure personalized care with multiple treatment options to make it easier for the patient and their family. Each case is assessed critically and treatment methods are recommended after a thorough understanding of the history and the present condition of the patient.
- The internationally trained doctors in the team are skilled in various types of heart surgeries including mitral valve replacement with minimally invasive cardiac procedures. This ensures that the surgery is not the only focus but a comfortable post-treatment plan as well.
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute is a pioneering super specialty medical facility that is committed to excellence in the area of cardiology.
- The hospital offers treatment and management of all kinds of heart problems and ailments with the latest medical and surgical approaches.
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute was the first hospital in India to perform heart valve replacement surgery through the catheter-based procedure of MitraClip.
- The heart institute houses one of the largest, most experienced team of cardiologists and cardiac surgeons. Fortis Escorts boasts of conducting heart surgery for more than 70,000 patients over the last 22 years. This includes mitral valve surgery, cardiac bypasses, complex aortic and arch surgeries, among many others.
- It is equipped with advanced technology to support complete cardiac care including modular OTs, C-Arm, Cath Labs including one EP lab, specialized ICU for highly critical patients with ECMO support.
- The hospital has Critical Care Beds, heart stations equipped with the latest 3D Echocardiography machines. The cardiology department is backed by diagnostics and imaging including nuclear Medicine techniques with Gamma Camera, 64 slice CT equipment, and an MRI machine.
- SevenHills Hospital is one of the most renowned hospitals in Mumbai and ranks among the best valve replacement hospitals in India.
- The hospital has a well-established cardiovascular unit that encompasses comprehensive cardiovascular care services under one roof.
- The department of Cardiology or Cardiac Care is supported by state-of-the-art infrastructure and has the most modern and cutting edge technologies.
- SevenHills offers a range of facilities to international patients at an affordable price and excellent quality. SevenHills has a specialized team of cardiologists and cardiac surgeons who are well-known for their expertise, knowledge, and vast experience in their area of specialization.
- Besides being skilled in the treatment of various kinds of heart-related ailments, they are also reputed for compassionate, and patient friendly approach.
- The modular infrastructure at SevenHills has been designed to enable 2500 open-heart surgeries and 10,000 cardiac catheterization procedures annually, making it one of the top 10 heart hospitals in India.
- The cardiac center at the hospital has a rich experience of over 20,000 cardiac surgeries in the last 25 years.
- Apollo Hospital is one of the largest hospitals in Chennai that is well known for its superior standard of healthcare facilities.
- The Cardiology department at Apollo Hospitals, Chennai offers medical and surgical treatment for all kinds of heart conditions including complex coronary artery disease and valve conditions.
- The Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery departments at the hospitals are well established and equipped with facilities for MICS. Apollo Hospitals, Chennai provides advanced heart care with sophisticated instruments such as Robotic-Assisted Minimally Invasive CABG.
- They also offer transmitral valve replacement (TMVR) which is a minimally invasive alternative for open-heart surgery. It involves trans - femoral vein approach and uses a catheter-based approach.
- Apollo Hospitals boasts of the low rates of hemorrhages and revision thoracotomies following the operation.
- A team of cardiothoracic surgeons works in collaboration with interventional cardiologists to ensure success and fewer post-operative complications after the surgery.
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute is a reputed multi-super speciality hospital situated in Gurugram, India. It is one of the best heart hospitals in India that regularly caters to international patients from different parts of the world.
- Fortis Heart and Vascular Institute is a full-fledged specialized centre for all kinds of cardiac diseases and ailments. The Cardiothoracic department at the hospital is dedicated to delivering high standards of health and patient care services. FMRI supports basic & clinical research on a disease affecting the patients and training the cardiothoracic surgeons in new-age techniques. The medical team provides customized treatment options including medical and surgical care based on the patient’s medical history and condition.
- FMRI has cardiac speciality clinics that provide comprehensive cardiology services and advanced diagnostic services to the patients.
- The team of cardiologists and surgeons at FMRI include the best professionals in their field with rich clinical experience in comprehensive heart care.
- The renowned experts provide services for the complex structural heart and valve procedures including trans catheter aortic/mitral valve replacement. This is a minimally invasive option for patients that may not be suitable for other types of surgery.