Best Hip Replacement Hospitals in India
Choose from 41 best Hip Replacement hospitals in India
Top Hospitals For Hip Replacement
About Hip Replacement
Hip Replacement, also known as hip arthroplasty, is a surgical procedure in which damaged parts of the hip are replaced with artificial parts. In this surgery, the patient will undergo spinal or general anesthesia. The doctor will make an incision near the hip, remove the damaged or diseased areas of the hip, and replace these parts with prosthetic implants. This procedure is generally performed on patients that have arthritis that causes hip pain.Read More about Hip Replacement →
Average Hip Replacement Cost
|India||Starting from $5500|
|Thailand||Starting from $7000|
|UAE||Starting from $11000|
|Mexico||Starting from $15900|
|Spain||Starting from $16238|
|France||Starting from $35000|
|UK||Starting from $35000|
|USA||Starting from $45000|
- Hip Arthoplasty
- Artemis Hospital is the first JCI & NABH accredited quaternary care hospital that offers one of the best hip replacement surgery in India.
- The Joint Replacement and Orthopedic Centre at Artemis is a center of excellence for providing holistic care for a variety of bone and musculoskeletal disorders, making it a stop solution for complete orthopedic care.
- The center houses world-class facilities for orthopedic care and includes advanced diagnostic equipment such as laboratory, MRI, 64-slice CT scan, along with well-established Physical Therapy units.
- The hospital offers top-quality treatment for hip replacement, hip resurfacing and other complex orthopedic procedures with success rates at par with the best orthopedic facilities of the world.
- The team of orthopedic and other specialists at Artemis Joint Replacement and Orthopedic Centre comprises of highly experienced hip surgeons, including renowned names like Dr. B K Singh, Dr. IPS Oberoi, and many others.
- Max Hospital Saket is a multispeciality medical facility providing primary to tertiary care across all the major specialties of medicine.
- The orthopedic department at Max offers advanced joint replacement treatment with high-tech surgical equipment and techniques for the treatment of patients suffering from any kind of joint problem.
- The hospital houses the latest joint replacement technology including Computer Assisted Joint Replacement Surgery, Arthroscopic Surgery, Articular Surface Replacement Hip Surgery, Total Hip Replacement Surgery, Traumatic Orthopaedic Surgery, and several others.
- Max Hospital has an empanelment of renowned orthopedic specialists and hip replacement surgeons, backed by many other specialists and trained medical staff. The multidisciplinary team of experts is trained in using advanced surgical methods and techniques, such as minimally invasive surgery, that provides benefits of faster recovery and less postoperative pain.
- Indraprastha Apollo is a forerunner healthcare service provider and one of the top hospitals to offer hip replacement surgery in India.
- A wide range of services are available at Apollo for management of hip problems, including procedures such as Total Hip replacement, Minimally Invasive hip surgery, Bilateral and Revision Hip Replacements, and many others.
- Apollo Institute of Orthopaedics is credited for introducing the revolutionary Hip Arthroscopy, a minimally invasive procedure, for the first time in India.
- The hospital offers high-quality treatment for various hip disorders and is acclaimed for pioneering advanced procedures such as the Birmingham Hip Resurfacing procedure in India, which has a success rate of 99% and proven to be extremely beneficial for younger patients with arthritis.
- Another procedure that is available at Apollo is Proxima Hip Replacement. It is a minimally-invasive procedure and ideal for relatively young patients.
- The multispecialty team of doctors at the hospital is highly qualified and trained from top national and international medical institutions.
- BLK Hospital is one of the best hip replacement hospitals in India that boasts of high success rates for its joint replacements and other orthopedic procedures.
- The specialized department for Joint Replacement and Orthopedics provides all-round care with effective postoperative and rehabilitative services to patients suffering from hip arthritis or other conditions leading to need of a hip replacement.
- The centre has an empanelment of expert orthopedic surgeons and other specialists who are skilled in using the latest technologies and facilities to perform complex procedures such as Total Knee Replacement Surgery with excellent results.
- The team at BLK also has expertise in Revision Hip and Knee Replacement Surgeries using special implants and frozen bone grafts.
- The Centre has a Computer-Aided Navigation system for Joint replacement surgery that enables surgeons to conduct a pain-free Hip Replacement and is especially useful for people with severe joint deformities.
- BLK hospital is equipped with cutting-edge diagnostic facilities that help accurately diagnosing the patient’s condition and determine whether they are suitable for a Hip replacement.
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute is amongst the best hip replacement hospitals in India to offer a comprehensive range of services for various kinds of hip conditions.
- The quaternary care hospital has an international-standard infrastructure and is equipped with the latest medical equipment to ensure that the patients receive top-class medical care.
- The Fortis Bone & Joint Institute is a high-tech facility dedicated to orthopedic care and having the most advanced technologies for joint replacement, such as NAVIO (Robotics-assisted) surgical system, NAV3 computer navigation system among others.
- The centre has a panel of highly competent and skilled team of orthopedic doctors that provide the best quality and reliable treatment for hip replacement. This includes one of the best orthopedic surgeons in India, Dr. Subhash Jangid, who is internationally renowned for performing numerous hip and knee replacement surgeries with a high success rate.
- The team is supported by other expert specialists such as anesthesiologists, rheumatologists, and rehabilitation experts/ physiotherapists and many others with expertise in all orthopedic subspecialties and the latest diagnostic as well as therapeutic technologies.
- The services offered by the hospital include, but are not limited to, total hip replacement, minimally invasive techniques, anterior hip replacement surgery, revision joint surgery and many more.
- Apollo Hospital Chennai is one of the foremost hospitals of the leading healthcare chain Apollo Group of hospitals. It is one of the best hospitals in Chennai to offer hip replacement with excellent success rates.
- The Apollo Institutes of Orthopaedics is highly renowned for being the first in India to offer Total Knee Replacement and Hip replacement surgeries.
- The hospital is acclaimed for successfully performing the World\'s 1st iPod Navigation Hip Resurfacing Surgery.
- Apollo Hospitals Chennai also holds the credit for using Resorbable screws for the first time in India to correct the congenital spine problem in a six-year-old child from Tanzania.
- The orthopedics experts at Apollo are amongst the top doctors in India and are skilled and trained in the management of various kinds of joint problems. The Apollo team includes some of the best hip replacement surgeons in Chennai who have extensive experience in performing different joint replacement surgeries.
- Aster Medcity has its name amongst the top hip replacement hospitals in India and is recognized for the quality of patient services and care offered.
- The hospital’s Orthopedics & Rheumatology department is a centre of excellence that offers treatment for various types of bone and joint disorders. Comprehensive support with rheumatology services makes it a complete program for orthopedic care.
- The specialty clinic for Joint replacement is equipped with top models of equipment and surgical instruments for complex orthopedic procedures, including joint replacement.
- The services offered by the hospital include Total hip replacement, Revision hip replacement, Hip Arthroscopy, and many others for surgical treatment of damaged hip joint.
- Aster Medcity is facilitated with advanced technology, such as computer navigation for a joint replacement along with digitally integrated Green OT certified surgical suites, first in South Asia, and IntelliSpace Critical Care and Anaesthesia (ICCA) ICUs, first of its kind in South India.
- Medanta The Medicity is a highly accredited multi-specialty hospital that caters to a large volume of domestic as well as international patients on a regular basis.
- The orthopedic department of the hospitals, namely the Institute of Musculoskeletal Disorders and Orthopaedics, is facilitated with highly advanced Alpha Operation Theatre that provides access from all over the world through a satellite link.
- The department also houses some of the world’s most sophisticated technologies in the field of orthopedics, including Computer Navigation Systems, special arthroscopic equipment, O-Arm, Customised 3D printed implants, 4D Myoline Dynamic Posture and Motion Analysis.
- Ably complemented by these world-class facilities, the expert team of orthopedic specialists at Medanta holds credit for performing numerous successful joint replacement surgeries including hip replacements.
- The clinical care at the hospital is based on patient-centric approaches that involve utilizing techniques such as Cement-less surgeries with Titanium Nitride (TiNi) implants. Titanium nitride, also called tinite, is an extremely hard ceramic material and allows cement-less fixation of the prosthetic implant.
- Fortis Escorts Hospital is a NABH accredited tertiary care medical facility that offers a wide range of services across multiple specialties.
- The Fortis Escorts Department of Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement is a specialized centre that provides treatment for all kinds of diseases related to the bones and joints.
- The department offers hip replacement treatment with advanced technology and comprehensive care for patients with hip problems, such as arthritis.
- The hospital provides effective combinations of quality clinical care and professional expertise of renowned hip replacement surgeons to ensure that the patients receive the best hip replacement surgery in India.
SevenHills Hospital is a leading multi super-specialty tertiary care hospital established in 1986 and has been a premier healthcare services provider for more than three decades. Built on sprawling area of 17 acres, this world-class facility has 1500 beds with over 30 super-specialties offering excellent outpatient and inpatient facility. The hospital has maintained par excellence in quality of clinical care and safety standards, and is dedicated in providing the best possible medical services. There is an in-campus residential facility for doctors and medical support staff which can accommodate more than 300 experts, thereby assuring round the clock availability for experts for consultation.
Dr. IPS Oberoi
Director - Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy
Dr. Rajesh Kumar Verma
Director - Orthopedics, Joint Replacement & Spine Surgery
Dr. B. K. Singh
Sr. Consultant - Joint Replacement
Dr. Sanjay Sarup
Director - Pediatric Orthopedics and Spine surgery
Dr. Rakesh Mahajan