Best Heart Hospitals in India
Choose from 43 best Cardiology hospitals in India
Top 10 Cardiology Hospitals in India
Cardiology is a branch of medical science which is dedicated to the treatment of the heart and its blood vessels. Cardiology includes medical diagnosis and treatment of congenital heart defects, coronary artery disease, heart failure, valvular heart disease and electrophysiology. The doctor treating disorders related to the heart and its associated blood vessels is called a Cardiologist.
Average Cardiology Cost
|India||Starting from $3500|
- Heart Problems
- Cardiac Medicine
- Cardiac Surgery
- Artemis Hospital is one of the top hospitals in Delhi-NCR and has 400+ beds, with state-of-the-art infrastructure and excellent medical facilities, accredited by JCI and NABH.
- The hospital is considered no less than a pioneer in healthcare services with technologically advanced specialties and 11 centers of excellence.
- The Cardiology Department and Cardio-Thoracic & Vascular Surgery Department are highly renowned centers covering all kinds of heart procedures and surgeries on a regular basis, for patients from not only in India but all over the world.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is a world-renowned multi-specialty tertiary care hospital established in 1996. The 695-bed, state-of-the-art facility is outfitted with the most modern technology operated by highly trained professionals across all its 52 specialties and provides world-class medical care to all patients, domestic or foreign.
- Accreditations: JCI, NABH, NABL.
- A wide range of surgery is performed here on a regular basis including valve-related heart diseases, pediatric heart surgery, and adult and pediatric heart transplantation, heart transplant with competent success rates.
- Max Super Specialty Hospital at Saket, New Delhi, is a pioneer healthcare service provider with more than 500 beds, state-of-the-art facilities, advanced technologies and highly trained professionals backed by remarkable experience.
- The hospital contains excellently set-up diagnostic units for Pathology, Radiology, Cardiology, and Nuclear Medicine.
- Accreditations by national and international healthcare organizations.
- More than 34 Lakh patients are treated in this renowned hospital across its 35 Specialty units.
- Accredited by: JCI, NABH, NABL, First Global Green OT Accreditation, ISO Certification.
- Medanta Heart Institute provides services in sub-specialties of Cardiac Surgery, Electrophysiology and Pacing, Clinical and Preventive Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology which are led by highly trained experts with international repute.
- The hospital has an expert team of specialists for procedures like off-pump CABG, minimally invasive valve and coronary heart bypass surgery.
- 9 modular operation theatres for cardiac surgeries, unique hybrid operating suite.
- 50,000+ CABG surgeries.
- Equipped with the latest technologies like Da Vinci surgical system with Robot for Minimal Invasive Surgery, Artis- Zeego Endovascular Surgical Cath Lab- with a combined operating room.
B L Kapoor Hospital is one of the largest and well reputed tertiary care healthcare facility located in New Delhi, the capital city of India. The multi-super speciality hospital has a top-notch infrastructure with 650 inpatient beds, 125 critical care beds and 17 dedicated operation theatres.
The hospital has a panel of highly qualified and skilled doctors with a variety of specializations. They are supported by a trained clinical and paramedical staff, who strive to provide uncompromised medical care to all the patients.
BLK Super Speciality Hospital has been accredited by national and international organizations including Joint Commission International (JCI) and National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH). This certifies the hospital maintaining the highest quality of clinical care and stringent safety norms. The hospital has a well facilitated research centres and accredited clinical labs (NABL), ensuring accurate and definitive diagnostic practices.
It is considered to be one of the best facilities for cancer care in India, especially for treating Obesity and Gastrointestinal Cancer with laparoscopic surgery.
The critical care program at this hospital is one of the biggest in the region with 125 beds for various intensive care units for various sub speciality including Medical, Surgical, Cardiac, Neurosciences, Neonatology, Paediatrics, and Organ Transplant.
The organ transplant centre at BLK is an advanced centre for different kinds of transplants including Liver and Renal Transplant. The centre has a dedicated ICU with HEPA filters and specialized instruments for patient care.
BLK has one of the biggest Bone Marrow Transplant Centre in India and it is well known around the world for its excellent success rate.
Fortis Memorial Research Institute is an outstanding multi-specialty quaternary care hospital, having the top-notch infrastructure, advanced equipment, highly qualified and experienced medical professionals and super sub-specialists. Accredited by NABH and ISO, FMRI is 1000 bedded medical facility endowed with a dedicated team of 200 world-renowned doctors, covering a number of specialties, who aim to provide the best quality medical care to all the patients, national as well as international. This hospital is well set up with the latest technologies and equipment throughout all the specialties and research labs, which are accredited by NABL.
Amrita Hospital Faridabad is India’s largest private hospital spread across 130 acres. Amrita Hospital Faridabad has 2600 beds, 81 specialties, 64 operation theaters and 534 critical care beds multi-specialty hospital that offers a wide range of medical services, including cardiology, oncology, neurology, orthopedics, gastroenterology, nephrology, and more. The hospital is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and advanced medical technologies to provide the best possible medical care to patients.
The hospital's cardiology department offers a wide range of services, including diagnostic tests, interventional cardiology procedures, and cardiac surgery. The hospital's oncology department provides comprehensive cancer care, including chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and surgical oncology. The neurology department offers treatment for a wide range of neurological conditions, including stroke, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, and Parkinson's disease.
Asian Hospital Faridabad is a multi-specialty tertiary care hospital located in Faridabad, a city in the National Capital Region of Delhi, India. The hospital is part of the Asian Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS) group, which also operates hospitals in other parts of India.
Asian Hospital Faridabad has state-of-the-art medical facilities and equipment and offers a wide range of medical services, including cardiology, neurology, oncology, gastroenterology, orthopedics, urology, pulmonology, and many others. The hospital has a team of highly qualified and experienced doctors, nurses, and support staff who are dedicated to providing personalized and compassionate care to their patients.
W Pratiksha Hospital is a multi-specialty tertiary care hospital located in Gurgaon, a city in the National Capital Region of Delhi, India. The hospital is known for providing high-quality medical care across a wide range of specialties, including cardiology, neurology, oncology, gastroenterology, orthopedics, urology, pulmonology, and many others.
W Pratiksha Hospital has state-of-the-art medical facilities and equipment, including advanced diagnostic and imaging services such as MRI, CT scan, ultrasound, and digital X-ray, which help in the accurate and timely diagnosis of medical conditions. The hospital's advanced operation theaters and intensive care units ensure that patients receive the best possible care during surgical procedures and in critical conditions.