Best Liver Cancer Treatment Hospitals in India
Choose from 35 best Liver Cancer Treatment hospitals in India
Top Hospitals For Liver Cancer Treatment
About Liver Cancer Treatment
Your body has a natural mechanism for controlling the renewal of withered and dead cells and this is performed in a highly regulated and controlled way. It is when this mechanism fails, the condition is called cancerous. Liver cancer, also known as hepatic cancer, is a cancer that originates in the liver. Liver tumors are discovered on medical imaging equipment (often by accident) or present themselves symptomatically as an abdominal mass, abdominal pain, yellow skin, nausea or liver dysfunction. Depending upon the diagnosis your doctor will decide between various therapies that can help get rid of cancerous cells and or as a last resort they might suggest you to undergo liver transplant.Read More about Liver Cancer Treatment →
Average Liver Cancer Treatment Cost
|India||Starting from $2800|
- Liver Tumor
- Medanta is one of the top hospitals in India that offers clinical excellence across multiple branches of medicine and surgery.
- The Medanta Cancer Institute is a dedicated facility with a network and collaborative efforts of sub-specialties of Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, and Surgical Oncology. The aim is to ensure the patients with a one-stop solution for the disease.
- With a combination of research-based, safe, and the latest forms of treatment to provide the best cancer treatment options at affordable prices. The hospital is equipped with unique and revolutionary technologies such as CyberKnife, Tomotherapy, and other advanced radiation techniques for diagnostic and therapeutic use.
- A holistic approach with individualized care for all kinds of diseases is given to all the patients by the doctors, researchers, and clinical specialists.
- The Cancer Institute is equipped with the latest technologies in the field of radiation oncology, including brachytherapy, SRS, and other high precision radiation systems.
- Medanta has also acquired the most advanced robotic technology, the Da Vinci Surgical System.
- Apollo Hospitals is one of the foremost healthcare group that ranks among the top medical facilities in the country. The comprehensive care program with a patient-centric approach for treatment makes Apollo a highly sought after hospital by international patients.
- Indraprastha hospital, New Delhi strives to deliver compassionate and evidence-based care under various medical specialities.
- The oncology department at the hospital is a high-tech centre with the latest technology and innovative techniques for the best care of the patients. The advanced High Precision Radiation therapy technology available at Apollo Hospitals includes Novalis TxTrue Beam, Three-Dimensional Conformal Radiation Therapy (3D-CRT), Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)/Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT), High Dose Rate Brachytherapy (HDR), Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS), CyberKnife and Proton Therapy. The precision radiation therapy methods enable treatment of not only small tumours located in critical parts of the body but the large tumours as well.
- The team of experts at Apollo hospitals from different disciplines work in close association to diagnose and determine the most suitability therapeutic method. The care and hospitality services are given by the nurses and support staff for effective treatment of the disease. They also ensure patients receive symptomatic relief through this teamwork.
- The high-end diagnostics in cancer care including Radiology and imaging sciences is an important aspect of cure. Apollo hospital recognizes innovative developments in this field and can tremendously improve the outcomes of treatment.
- The Robotic Surgery unit at Apollo has modular operating theatres equipped with the da Vinci Si surgical system, the most advanced technology for minimally invasive surgery that is available today.
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital is one of the most reputed hospitals in New Delhi that offers extensive facilities and services for cancer care. The
- BLK Institute for Digestive & Liver Diseases is a state-of-the-art department dedicated to the care of patients with GI, Liver, Biliary and Pancreatic diseases. As one of the most advanced facilities in Northern India, it offers the latest diagnostic and therapeutic technologies to ensure the best treatment.
- The GI Cancer Programmer offers surgical and medical procedures for the treatment of all forms of Gastrointestinal Cancers including Robotic surgery for Gastric Cancer, Liver Resection, pancreatic and gallbladder cancer, colon and rectal cancer.
- A panel of highly qualified and experienced specialists and surgeons work in collaboration with Interventional Radiologists, technicians, nurses, and other support staff trained in the field of Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- The specialized unit of BLK Cancer Centre a leading oncology facility in the country that offers a wide range of services for cancer prevention, screening, diagnosis and cure. The Centre is equipped with cutting edge technology and has a highly experienced team of Oncologists (Surgical, Medical and Radiation) to provide comprehensive cancer treatments, including radiation, chemotherapy and surgical procedures.
- The centre is equipped with sophisticated robotic technology for minimally invasive surgery, used by the top Robotic Surgeons in India. They are internationally trained specialists in the Robotics Programme for oncological surgeries.
- Max Super Specialty Hospital Saket is a JCI accredited tertiary care providing hospital under the Max Healthcare Group, one of India’s foremost medical organizations.
- The Cancer care Unit of Max Hospital is a state-of-art center that offers comprehensive and personalized care to cancer patients. The expertise provided by the oncologists and specialists at Max is on par with the best facilities in the world. They are supported by a nursing and hospitality staff well-trained in the management of the disease and providing compassionate care.
- There is also a Tumor Board that provides consultation and strategy for the advanced treatment of tumors or complex cases.
- Max hospital, Saket takes pride in being the first facility in Northern India to acquire advanced radiotherapy systems, including Novalis Tx for IMRT/IGRT, HIPEC, and SRS/SRT. The surgery department is equipped with a highly sophisticated Da Vinci XI Robotic System which enables high precision surgery for the treatment of complex cancers of the liver as well as prostate, cervix, colon, and rectum.
- Max Cancer care Unit is linked to a daycare center, a specialized facility away from the hospital. This is to ensure the comfort of the patients during chemotherapy sessions. The center comprises a total of 12 chemo chairs or recliners and 3 patient beds.
- Fortis Medical Research Institute is a globally benchmarked healthcare facility that caters to patients from all over the world. The hospital offers a combination of talent, technology, structure, and resources for the complete care of the patients.
- The Department of Oncology is a comprehensive care unit that provides facilities for diagnosing and treating patients, adults as well as children, suffering from malignancies and solid tumors.
- A committed team of specialists including medical, radiation, and surgical oncologists along with other specialists (depending on the organ affected), radiologists, psychiatrists, and counselors, work in association to provide complete and personalized treatment.
- The Tumor Board comprising multi-disciplinary experts provide recommendations for a tailor-made treatment plan based on the latest technological advancements.
- The hospital follows the principle of patient-centric care and ensures the best clinical services to all the patients.
- The Department of Surgical Oncology at FMRI offers a wide range of services such as pre-treatment evaluation and diagnosis to therapeutic modalities for patients of all ages and gender with oncology conditions.
- The expertise provided by the oncologists and specialized experts in different branches of medical sciences is in accordance with the international guidelines.
- Artemis Hospital is a well-known medical centre that offers comprehensive services for domestic and international patients.
- The cancer centre at Artemis Hospital is a unit of excellence that delivers multimodal cancer care in a personalized manner to the patients.
- The centre is staffed by a highly qualified and experienced team of oncologists including specialists in the field of surgical, medical and radiation oncology, along with trained paramedics.
- The world-class facilities and equipment at the hospital help deliver advanced and safe healthcare services to cancer patients.
- Artemis Cancer Centre provides a range of facilities to international patients including assistance with visa, the arrangement of local stay, airport pick-up and drop facility, internet services, arrangements for post-discharge stay, post-discharge follow-up care. The cancer centre not only provides clinical excellence but multiple options of cancer care.
- Artemis Gastrosciences Centre is one of the best Gastroenterology hospitals in India that is equipped with modern operation theatres, the latest equipment and advanced intensive care units.
- This high-tech facility houses experienced medical professionals specializing in diagnosis and management of diseases of the Liver, Pancreato-Biliary and Gastro-Intestinal in adults and children.
- Artemis Hospital has a state-of-the-art diagnosis and therapeutic technology including. There is a dedicated Endoscopy unit equipped with the latest technology for endoscope procedures.
- SevenHills is one of the best cancer hospitals in Mumbai that offers all-round services across multiple specialties under one roof.
- The department of oncology at SevenHills Hospital delivers holistic cancer care to domestic as well as international patients of all ages.
- Patients have the option of treatment with the latest techniques of surgical, medical, and radiation therapy in combination or with other alternative modalities.
- The cancer specialists at the hospital are highly skilled and experienced medical professionals who have expertise in treating different types of liver cancer.
- The department of Gastroenterology at SevenHills Hospital is a specialized unit for diagnosis, evaluation, and management of all kinds of liver diseases.
- The comprehensive facility is a state-of-the-art center that offers services for outpatient as well as inpatient procedures.
- The department houses a panel of experienced gastroenterologists, backed by an efficient medical staff, skilled paramedical staff, and well-trained laboratory technicians.
- Aster Medicity, one of the largest and the best cancer hospitals in Kerala, has a dedicated Liver Cancer Clinic facility.
- This facility integrates liver care, cancer treatment, and interventional radiology along with diagnostic services for multidisciplinary management of liver cancer.
- It is reputed as the most advanced facility in Kerala that delivers comprehensive care for adults and children suffering from liver cancer.
- Aster Liver Cancer Clinic offers the expertise of a multidisciplinary team and the latest technology to ensure the best possible outcomes for liver cancer patients of all ages.
- The team of specialists includes highly-qualified and trained Hepato Pancreato Biliary (HPB) and Transplant Surgeons, Hepatologists, Radiation Oncologists, Medical Oncologists, Interventional Radiologists, and Nuclear medicine specialist. They work in tandem to provide personalized, international standard treatment to all patients. The multidisciplinary approach not only ensures accurate diagnosis and effective treatment but also healthy post-treatment care.
- Aster Liver Cancer Centre is equipped with advanced diagnostic technology such as 3.0 Tesla Widebore MRI, GE SPECT-CT Optima NM 640 Gamma Camera, 16 Slide PET CT, and 256 Slice Philips ICT scanner. There is a range of most updated surgical and radiation technology including OR1 Karl Storz Fusion Integrated Green OT certified surgical suites, da Vinci Surgery Robot, Philips ICCA (Intellispace Critical Care & Anaesthesia) ICUs, and True Beam Linear Accelerator for high-precision radiotherapy.
- Apollo Hospital Chennai is a world-class medical center that routinely delivers exceptional medical services to patients from India and neighboring countries.
- The hospital has a dedicated cancer facility equipped with the latest technology for surgical and radiation oncology, along with advancements in medical oncology and cancer research.
- The department of Hepatology is committed to providing complete liver care to patients with a whole spectrum of services for management of liver diseases.
- Apollo Hospitals offer a range of treatment options to liver cancer patients, based on their diagnosis and type of cancer. They also offer sensitive diagnostic methods, genetic studies, curative antiviral therapies, radiological interventions, along with preventive strategies and palliative care for liver cancer patients.
- The hospital has an experienced and qualified medical staff that assists specialists to provide individualized care for each patient.
- The division for Liver Transplantation ensures patients meet the specified criteria and suggest the best possible care accordingly. Apollo Hospitals, Chennai offers both living donor and deceased donor liver transplantation.
Krishna Shalby Hospital is a pioneer multi-specialty tertiary care medical facility with a capacity of 220 and a dedicated wing for international patients. First corporate hospital of Gujarat, this hospital brings together the world class medical technology and accomplished team of doctors dedicated to provide the best possible treatment for their patients. Established under the leadership of internationally renowned orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Vikram Shah who revolutionized the Total Knee Replacement surgery with his innovation – The Zero Technique, a minimal invasive procedure with added advantages of faster recovery time, lower cost, less bleeding, short hospital stay.