Best Brain Tumor Surgery Hospitals and Cost in India
Choose from 39 best Brain Tumor Surgery hospitals in India
Top Hospitals For Brain Tumor Surgery
About Brain Tumor Surgery
Brain tumour is the abnormal mass of cell resulting from uncontrolled growth of brain cells. There are many types of brain cancers depending on type of cells affected, location and other factors. The symptoms of brain tumour can vary greatly, ranging from headaches, nausea, blurred vision to more specific neurological problems such as speech troubles, loss of balance, personality or mood changes and others. Brain tumour surgery is one of the major treatment options for various kinds of cancers of the brain and spine. The surgery involves removal of tumour tissue along with some healthy surrounding tissues. Surgical intervention for brain tumour may also be done to relive the build-up of pressure inside the brain (hydrocephalus) or to relieve other symptoms associated with brain tumour. Chemotherapy can also be delivered during an operation to specifically target the tumour cells. The need and type of surgery will be determined by a team of doctors based on the medical evaluation and diagnosis results.Read More about Brain Tumor Surgery →
Average Brain Tumor Surgery Cost
|India||Starting from $4800|
|Turkey||Starting from $7500|
|Egypt||Starting from $9500|
|Spain||Starting from $21000|
|UK||Starting from $50000|
|USA||Starting from $62000|
- Brain Cancer Treatment
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Artemis is one of the foremost healthcare facility, accredited by the top accreditation bodies such as JCI and NABH, for their quality of services.
- The departments of oncology and neurosurgery at Artemis Hospital are well-established centres of excellence.
- The hospital provides a comprehensive range of services to the patient for a complete evaluation of their condition. A number of treatment options are available at Artemis for management of brain cancer.
- The Neurosurgery department of the hospital is a high-end facility with state-of-the-art operation theatres and surgical equipment.
- Artemis Cancer Care Centre includes a specialized branch for neuro-oncology that offers complete care to brain tumor patients.
- One of the unique features of this centre is the Tumour Board. It is a multidisciplinary clinic or board where cancer specialists discuss complex cases, consider treatment and reach a consensus regarding personalizing the treatment for a patient. The tumour board’s idea is to provide multiple professional opinions from different experts at a time.
- The cancer centre is affiliated to various international and national research associations for carrying out clinical research trials.
- Most Promising Start-Up of the Year 2007 award – Express Healthcare magazine
- Best IT Implementation for the Year 2008 – PC Quest magazine for Hospital Information System
- Best institute for Medical Value Year 2010 – The CNBC Awaaz travel awards
- Asia Pacific Hand hygiene excellence Award Year 2011 – World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is one of the best hospitals for brain tumor surgery in India that offers excellent medical care services to domestic as well as international patients.
- The radiation oncology department at Apollo is a highly advanced facility equipped with advanced technology that enables treatment for small tumours located in critical areas.
- High precisely techniques such as True Beam STx system, Novalis Tx Radiosurgery, 4-dimensional CT scanner, CyberKnife, Three-Dimensional Conformal radiation oncology (3D-CRT) are available at the centre.
- The experts at Apollo, including specialists from a range of disciplines, work together to evaluate a patient\'s suitability for a particular treatment.
- Apollo Hospitals bags Highly Commended Award At IMTJ Medicine Travels Awards 2015
- FICCI Healthcare Excellence Award 2014 Excellence in Adoption of Quality and Information Standards “Reducing ALOS using TKR Algorithm”
- Ranked the 6th best private hospital in India for Cardiology by the WEEK-A C Nielsen, Best Hospital Survey 2013
- Praxis Media Private Limited, NATIONAL QUALITY EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2017
- Times critical care 2017 has ranked Indraprastha Apollo among 10 best in specialties
- Best Indian Hospital for Medical Travel and Best Organ Transplant centre at ASSOCHAM- Meditravel 2017, New Delhi on 21st February 2017
- FICCI Medical Value Travel Awards 2017 FOR BEST SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL
- Times Of India Healthcare Survey 2016 has ranked Indraprastha Apollo No. 1 in departments - Neurosciences, Renal Sciences, Oncology, Pediatrics, Gynecology and Obstetrics & Emergency in India
- The Week-Nielsen Best Hospitals Survey 2015 ranked Indraprastha Apollo the third Best Private Multi-specialty hospital in India
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, was awarded a Special Commendation for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award by a jury chaired by Justice P. N. Bhagwati, Former Chief Justice of India for the hospital\'s environmental practices.
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital is a premier tertiary care centre in Delhi that provides a range for services for brain tumour patients.
- The BLK Cancer Centre and Neurosurgery Department work together with an integrated approach to deliver effective treatment for brain cancer.
- It one of the few hospitals that offer cyberknife for brain tumour treatment and vascular surgery without having to cut open the skull.
- The centre is supported by a dedicated team of neuro- specialists including neuro- anaesthetists, neuro-oncologists and others.
- The modular operation suites and dedicated neuro ICU at the hospital are manned by a dedicated and trained team of neurology critical care specialists.
- BLK Hospital is facilitated with the latest radiation therapy techniques, including Trilogy Tx Linear Accelerator (Rapid ARC) for IGRT, IMRT, 3-dimensional conformal radiation therapy (3D-CRT), Stereotactic radiotherapy and High Dose Brachytherapy.
- Awarded the Prestigious Gold Award at Hospital Management Asia (HMA), Bangkok (2013) and HMA Awards 2014.
- Medanta - The Medicity is one of the best brain tumor hospitals in India that provides all kinds of treatment options for brain cancer.
- The hospital is one of the largest multi-specialty healthcare facility in the capital region of the country.
- Medanta’s Oncology Department provides holistic care for cancer patients with different treatment modalities such as surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy and others.
- The radiation department of the hospital is equipped with the latest radiotherapy technology including non-invasive stereotactic radiosurgery and stereotactic radiotherapy.
- The advanced radiation techniques such as the Cyberknife VSI system is also available for brain tumor treatment at Medanta.
- A dedicated team of neurosurgeons, surgical oncologists, and other specialists are involved in delivering the best brain tumor treatment in India with effective results.
- The hospital has one of the world’s most advanced operating theatres - BrainSUITE with intra-operative imaging, that enables surgeons to perform MRI and MR guided surgery.
- Performed over 2500 joint replacement surgeries.
- Awarded as the Best Multispecialty Hospital by Asia’s First Bloodless Bone Marrow Transplant HealthCare Global Enterprises (HCG) in 2010.
- V C Circle Healthcare Award for Single Specialty Healthcare Entity category in 2013
- Apollo Hospital is one of the largest healthcare centres in Chennai that ranks amongst the best brain tumour hospital in India.
- It is the first hospital in South East Asia to have a Proton Beam Therapy Centre. The proton beam therapy is a highly sophisticated technology that has revolutionized the treatment of several types of cancers including skull base tumours, brain tumours, paediatric cancers, lung cancer and many more.
- Apollo Proton Cancer Centre was established by the Apollo Hospitals Group in Chennai and it makes India one of the few countries in the world that offer this advanced treatment for cancer care.
- The neuro-oncology team at Apollo Chennai is a panel of extensively trained specialists including neurosurgeons, radiation oncologists, medical oncologist and others.
- First Indian hospital to be awarded the IS0 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications.
- Declared as the \'Centre of Excellence\' by the Government of India.
- Bagged the top 2 positions in the All India Multispecialty Hospital Survey 2016 conducted by Times Health.
- Voted multiple times as the \"Best Private Sector Hospital in India\" by The Week magazine
SevenHills Hospital is a leading multi super-specialty tertiary care hospital established in 1986 and has been a premier healthcare services provider for more than three decades. Built on sprawling area of 17 acres, this world-class facility has 1500 beds with over 30 super-specialties offering excellent outpatient and inpatient facility. The hospital has maintained par excellence in quality of clinical care and safety standards, and is dedicated in providing the best possible medical services. There is an in-campus residential facility for doctors and medical support staff which can accommodate more than 300 experts, thereby assuring round the clock availability for experts for consultation.
- Aster Medcity is amongst the top-tier hospitals in Kerala to provide effective healthcare services to domestic and international patients.
- It is one of the best brain tumour hospitals in India that offers endoscopic skull base surgery, a scar-less procedure for brain tumour resection. Endoscopic trans-nasal skull base surgery can be used for the treatment of pituitary tumours and other skull base tumours such as craniopharyngioma and esthesioneuroblastoma.
- The highly advanced, multi-angled Karl Storz endoscope with neuro-navigation and nerve-monitoring is available at Aster Medcity. This technology enables surgeons and their team to perform skull base surgeries with very high efficiency and precision.
- The hospital is equipped with the most advanced technologies for chemotherapy, radiation and surgery. The Centre of Excellence for Cancer Care at Aster is the first facility in Kerala that offers Minimally Invasive Robotic Surgery for cancer treatment.
- AHPI Award 2016 for Quality Beyond Accreditation, and another for Nursing Excellence
- CERTIFICATE OF HONOR for being one of the Best and Safest Hospital in India
- CMO Asia - National Awards for Excellence in Healthcare 2016
- KMA EXCELLENCE AWARD 2016 for Manufacturing Innovations Implemented/Initiated -
- Special Jury Award
- NRK Brand of The Year - Dhanam Award 2016
- Express Healthcare Excellence Awards 2017
- AHPI Award 2018 for Excellence in Community Engagement
- ET Hospital Strategic Management Summit 2018 for Outstanding Contributions To Furthering Hospital Healthcare
- Max Super Speciality Hospital at Saket ranks amongst the best hospital in India for brain tumor treatment.
- The Max Institute of Cancer Care has a special unit of Neuro-oncology that provides a combination of treatment options including Chemotherapy, Radiation Therapy, Surgery, and Targeted Therapy for brain tumors.
- It is the first hospital in northern India to have Novalis Tx radiation technology for IMRT/IGRT, Radiosurgery, Hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC) and Stereotactic radiotherapy.
- The Neurooncology Disease Management team includes some of the best cancer specialists in India, such as Dr. Ankur Bahl, Dr. Anil Kumar Anand, and many others.
- The Brain Surgery Program at Max offers a complete evaluation of neuro-diagnostic and treatment options.
- The services care provided includes brain tumor surgery, neurovascular surgery, stereotactic and functional neurosurgery as well as radiosurgery techniques.
- Max hospital also offers treatment with tumor embolization that helps manage one of the major problems in surgical removal of intracranial tumor - bleeding during the operation.
- FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards.
- Awarded by the Association of Healthcare Providers of India (AHPI)
- Awarded for its efforts on customer experience improvement & for patient safety at FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards
- Express Healthcare Awards for Excellence in Healthcare
- D L Shah National Award on \'Economics of Quality\' by Quality Council of India
Krishna Shalby Hospital is a pioneer multi-specialty tertiary care medical facility with a capacity of 220 and a dedicated wing for international patients. First corporate hospital of Gujarat, this hospital brings together the world class medical technology and accomplished team of doctors dedicated to provide the best possible treatment for their patients. Established under the leadership of internationally renowned orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Vikram Shah who revolutionized the Total Knee Replacement surgery with his innovation – The Zero Technique, a minimal invasive procedure with added advantages of faster recovery time, lower cost, less bleeding, short hospital stay.
- Conferred The Best Hospital for Medical Tourism in Gujarat Award – 2019
- Received the prestigious Rajiv Gandhi National Quality Award 2010, instituted by the Union Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution
- FICCI Operational Excellence Award, 2011
- Recognized as “The Best Medical Tourism Centre” at Gujarat Tourism Awards 2016
- Received CNBC Gujarat Ratna Award 2016 for “Excellence in Healthcare”
- 2014 IMA Med Achievers for “Innovation and Research” Company of the Year
- GIS (Gujarat Innovation Society) Hercules Award 2014
- Certificate of Recognition – TIMES HEALTH ICONS, AHMEDABAD, 2018, in the category: MULTISPECIALTY HOSPITALS - JOINT REPLACEMENT
- Shalby Dental Cosmetic and Implantology received Best Dentistry Award organized by Times Health Icon Awards at Ahmedabad, in 2018.
- Recognized as “Healthcare Service Provider Company of the year (Revenue less than Rs 500 Crore)” at the 5th Annual India Healthcare Excellence Awards 2013 by Frost & Sullivan
- The department of oncology (Fortis Cancer Institute) is a center of clinical excellence at Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI), that offers treatment to a large number of cancer patients from all over the world.
- FMRI is a world-class hospital with international standard infrastructure backed by cutting edge technology and the latest therapeutic as well as diagnostic equipment.
- The high-tech facilities at the department of neurosurgery and oncology make FMRI one of the top 10 brain tumor treatment centers in India.
- The team of surgeons at the Neurosurgery Department, including experts such as Dr. Sandeep Vaishya, are internationally renowned medical professionals. They have a vast experience in performing complex surgeries for the treatment of primary and metastatic brain tumors.
- The department has advanced radiation therapy techniques such as NOVALIS TX, Leksel stereotactic system and BrainLab integrated system.
- “Certificate of Merit” at DL SHAH Awards (QCI) for Quality Improvement Project – ‘Improving Compliance to Surgical Safety Checklist’.
- Received award for ‘Green Hospital’ for 2014 from Association of Healthcare Providers India (AHPI)
- Awarded at Frost and Sullivan Awards 2015 under Project Evaluation & Recognition Program, for two projects :
- Safety - \"Improving Compliance to the Surgical Safety Check list (SSCL) at a quaternary care Private Healthcare.
- Process Innovation - Indigenously Developed Technique for Total Body Irradiation
Best Brain Tumor Surgery Doctors
Dr. Alok Gupta
Head - Neurosurgery
Dr. Vikas Gupta
Director & HOD
Dr. Yashpal Singh Bundela
Dr. Mukesh Mohan Gupta
Dr. Ashima Malhotra
Recommended hospitals for you
4.18 average based on 120 reviews.
Patient Reviews for Recommended hospitals for you
Corneal Crosslinking -
The customer service was a bit disappointing , for example the nurses desk was over busy and no one was following a proper queue system. The biggest issue I faced was the fact that the machine needed for my procedure was not available even though I was given an appointment for the procedure. Lastly, the pharmacy was not 24 hours and was closed at 9pm. Luckily Lyfboat representative took me to another pharmacy to buy the medicines which I needed right after my procedure and they also helped push the hospital to arrange the machine for the procedure to be completed on the same day as scheduled.
Brain Tumor Surgery -
My experience from the start at Fortis was excellent. Starting from the green environment outdoors, to the overall cleanliness gave me a very good feeling. The staff were very friendly even though the hospital was always busy. The services were excellent including the food. When we shared the photos with our family back home, they were all very impressed and felt very comfortable for us being in foreign country. The medical team was excellent and we are glad to be assisted by Lyfboat in helping us make this decision to pick Fortis Hospital.