Best Brain Tumor Surgery Hospitals in India
Choose from 34 best Brain Tumor Surgery hospitals in India
Top Hospitals For Brain Tumor Surgery
About Brain Tumor Surgery
Brain tumour is the abnormal mass of cell resulting from uncontrolled growth of brain cells. There are many types of brain cancers depending on type of cells affected, location and other factors. The symptoms of brain tumour can vary greatly, ranging from headaches, nausea, blurred vision to more specific neurological problems such as speech troubles, loss of balance, personality or mood changes and others. Brain tumour surgery is one of the major treatment options for various kinds of cancers of the brain and spine. The surgery involves removal of tumour tissue along with some healthy surrounding tissues. Surgical intervention for brain tumour may also be done to relive the build-up of pressure inside the brain (hydrocephalus) or to relieve other symptoms associated with brain tumour. Chemotherapy can also be delivered during an operation to specifically target the tumour cells. The need and type of surgery will be determined by a team of doctors based on the medical evaluation and diagnosis results.Read More about Brain Tumor Surgery →
Average Brain Tumor Surgery Cost
|India||Starting from $6000|
|Spain||Starting from $21000|
|Turkey||Starting from $7500|
|USA||Starting from $62000|
|UK||Starting from $50000|
- Brain Cancer Treatment
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Artemis is one of the foremost healthcare facility, accredited by the top accreditation bodies such as JCI and NABH, for their quality of services.
- The departments of oncology and neurosurgery at Artemis Hospital are well-established centres of excellence.
- The hospital provides a comprehensive range of services to the patient for a complete evaluation of their condition. A number of treatment options are available at Artemis for management of brain cancer.
- The Neurosurgery department of the hospital is a high-end facility with state-of-the-art operation theatres and surgical equipment.
- Artemis Cancer Care Centre includes a specialized branch for neuro-oncology that offers complete care to brain tumor patients.
- One of the unique features of this centre is the Tumour Board. It is a multidisciplinary clinic or board where cancer specialists discuss complex cases, consider treatment and reach a consensus regarding personalizing the treatment for a patient. The tumour board’s idea is to provide multiple professional opinions from different experts at a time.
- The cancer centre is affiliated to various international and national research associations for carrying out clinical research trials.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is one of the best hospitals for brain tumor surgery in India that offers excellent medical care services to domestic as well as international patients.
- The radiation oncology department at Apollo is a highly advanced facility equipped with advanced technology that enables treatment for small tumours located in critical areas.
- High precisely techniques such as True Beam STx system, Novalis Tx Radiosurgery, 4-dimensional CT scanner, CyberKnife, Three-Dimensional Conformal radiation oncology (3D-CRT) are available at the centre.
- The experts at Apollo, including specialists from a range of disciplines, work together to evaluate a patient\'s suitability for a particular treatment.
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital is a premier tertiary care centre in Delhi that provides a range for services for brain tumour patients.
- The BLK Cancer Centre and Neurosurgery Department work together with an integrated approach to deliver effective treatment for brain cancer.
- It one of the few hospitals that offer cyberknife for brain tumour treatment and vascular surgery without having to cut open the skull.
- The centre is supported by a dedicated team of neuro- specialists including neuro- anaesthetists, neuro-oncologists and others.
- The modular operation suites and dedicated neuro ICU at the hospital are manned by a dedicated and trained team of neurology critical care specialists.
- BLK Hospital is facilitated with the latest radiation therapy techniques, including Trilogy Tx Linear Accelerator (Rapid ARC) for IGRT, IMRT, 3-dimensional conformal radiation therapy (3D-CRT), Stereotactic radiotherapy and High Dose Brachytherapy.
- The department of oncology (Fortis Cancer Institute) is a center of clinical excellence at Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI), that offers treatment to a large number of cancer patients from all over the world.
- FMRI is a world-class hospital with international standard infrastructure backed by cutting edge technology and the latest therapeutic as well as diagnostic equipment.
- The high-tech facilities at the department of neurosurgery and oncology make FMRI one of the top 10 brain tumor treatment centers in India.
- The team of surgeons at the Neurosurgery Department, including experts such as Dr. Sandeep Vaishya, are internationally renowned medical professionals. They have a vast experience in performing complex surgeries for the treatment of primary and metastatic brain tumors.
- The department has advanced radiation therapy techniques such as NOVALIS TX, Leksel stereotactic system and BrainLab integrated system.
SevenHills Hospital is a leading multi super-specialty tertiary care hospital established in 1986 and has been a premier healthcare services provider for more than three decades. Built on sprawling area of 17 acres, this world-class facility has 1500 beds with over 30 super-specialties offering excellent outpatient and inpatient facility. The hospital has maintained par excellence in quality of clinical care and safety standards, and is dedicated in providing the best possible medical services. There is an in-campus residential facility for doctors and medical support staff which can accommodate more than 300 experts, thereby assuring round the clock availability for experts for consultation.
- Medanta - The Medicity is one of the best brain tumor hospitals in India that provides all kinds of treatment options for brain cancer.
- The hospital is one of the largest multi-specialty healthcare facility in the capital region of the country.
- Medanta’s Oncology Department provides holistic care for cancer patients with different treatment modalities such as surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy and others.
- The radiation department of the hospital is equipped with the latest radiotherapy technology including non-invasive stereotactic radiosurgery and stereotactic radiotherapy.
- The advanced radiation techniques such as the Cyberknife VSI system is also available for brain tumor treatment at Medanta.
- A dedicated team of neurosurgeons, surgical oncologists, and other specialists are involved in delivering the best brain tumor treatment in India with effective results.
- The hospital has one of the world’s most advanced operating theatres - BrainSUITE with intra-operative imaging, that enables surgeons to perform MRI and MR guided surgery.
- Aster Medcity is amongst the top-tier hospitals in Kerala to provide effective healthcare services to domestic and international patients.
- It is one of the best brain tumour hospitals in India that offers endoscopic skull base surgery, a scar-less procedure for brain tumour resection. Endoscopic trans-nasal skull base surgery can be used for the treatment of pituitary tumours and other skull base tumours such as craniopharyngioma and esthesioneuroblastoma.
- The highly advanced, multi-angled Karl Storz endoscope with neuro-navigation and nerve-monitoring is available at Aster Medcity. This technology enables surgeons and their team to perform skull base surgeries with very high efficiency and precision.
- The hospital is equipped with the most advanced technologies for chemotherapy, radiation and surgery. The Centre of Excellence for Cancer Care at Aster is the first facility in Kerala that offers Minimally Invasive Robotic Surgery for cancer treatment.
- Max Super Speciality Hospital at Saket ranks amongst the best hospital in India for brain tumor treatment.
- The Max Institute of Cancer Care has a special unit of Neuro-oncology that provides a combination of treatment options including Chemotherapy, Radiation Therapy, Surgery, and Targeted Therapy for brain tumors.
- It is the first hospital in northern India to have Novalis Tx radiation technology for IMRT/IGRT, Radiosurgery, Hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC) and Stereotactic radiotherapy.
- The Neurooncology Disease Management team includes some of the best cancer specialists in India, such as Dr. Ankur Bahl, Dr. Anil Kumar Anand, and many others.
- The Brain Surgery Program at Max offers a complete evaluation of neuro-diagnostic and treatment options.
- The services care provided includes brain tumor surgery, neurovascular surgery, stereotactic and functional neurosurgery as well as radiosurgery techniques.
- Max hospital also offers treatment with tumor embolization that helps manage one of the major problems in surgical removal of intracranial tumor - bleeding during the operation.
- Apollo Hospital is one of the largest healthcare centres in Chennai that ranks amongst the best brain tumour hospital in India.
- It is the first hospital in South East Asia to have a Proton Beam Therapy Centre. The proton beam therapy is a highly sophisticated technology that has revolutionized the treatment of several types of cancers including skull base tumours, brain tumours, paediatric cancers, lung cancer and many more.
- Apollo Proton Cancer Centre was established by the Apollo Hospitals Group in Chennai and it makes India one of the few countries in the world that offer this advanced treatment for cancer care.
- The neuro-oncology team at Apollo Chennai is a panel of extensively trained specialists including neurosurgeons, radiation oncologists, medical oncologist and others.
- Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital is one of India’s top-most cancer hospitals that provides a complete range of services including treatment with medical, surgical and radiation oncology.
- The radiation oncology department uses high-tech techniques such as Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) to treat brain cancer. This sophisticated and promising technique started at Dharamshila Narayana Hospital in the year 2005 and is now delivered through VMAT techniques in a continuous arc. This focuses the radiation effectively on the target area from infinite delivery angles, thereby reducing the dose to one-tenth amount and treatment duration to only a few minutes.
- The hospital has a unit for Neuropathology to correctly identify the type and stage of cancer accurately providing appropriate treatment. This is further supported by the facility for Neuroradiology that performs tests on the head, neck, and spine, including imaging for brain tumors.
- DNSH other various other services, such as supportive care, counseling, neuro-cognitive and neuropsychology services, brain rehabilitation and pain management.
- All the brain cancer patients, from India or abroad, are evaluated by a panel of specialists, including Neurosurgeons, Neuro-oncologist, cancer specialists (surgical oncologists, medical oncologists, and Radiation Oncologists), and others.