Best CyberKnife Hospitals and Cost in India
Choose from 35 best CyberKnife hospitals in India
Top Hospitals For CyberKnife
About CyberKnifeCyberKnife Treatment is a form of radiation therapy, a technique used to treat cancer. In radiation therapy, high-energy waves and/or particles, such as X-rays and gamma rays, are used to kill cancerous cells. This form of therapy can be used in conjunction with chemotherapy and surgical treatments. In CyberKnife Treatment, the machine delivers very precise, concentrated doses of radiation to one particular part of the body in order to kill the cancer cells.Read More about CyberKnife →
Average CyberKnife Cost
|India||Starting from $4200|
|Turkey||Starting from $7500|
|US||Starting from $10000|
|UK||Starting from $20000|
- B.L. Kapur Super Specialty Hospital is amongst the largest private sector hospitals in Delhi to offer comprehensive healthcare facilities. The hospital presents a unique combination of the most advanced technology and the best doctors in India to ensure holistic and effective medical services to all patients.
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital’s Cancer Centre is a modern and high-tech facility for cancer diagnosis, treatment and management in Northern India.
- The hospital is highly acclaimed for introducing the path-breaking and the latest CyberKnife® technology to India and in the Asia Pacific.
- The medical team at the hospital is committed to providing new and more effective cancer treatment procedures such as Cyber-knife VSI ® - a one of its kind radiation delivery equipment.
- This whole-body, robot-assisted, radiosurgery system offers pin-point accuracy and precise radiation delivery to the target cancer cells. Patients who have inoperable tumors such as tumors in the lung or lesions in relatively inaccessible areas of the brain, spine, and prostate can greatly benefit from this technology.
- BLK CyberKnife treatment offers a non-invasive outpatient procedure for the treatment of cancerous and non-cancerous tumors as well as lesions throughout the body. It can also be used for the treatment of vascular lesions and functional disorders. This non-surgical, painless, revolutionary technology gives patients the benefit of undergoing treatment with significantly fewer risks of complications than surgery.
- Awarded the Prestigious Gold Award at Hospital Management Asia (HMA), Bangkok (2013) and HMA Awards 2014.
- Medanta is one of India’s most reputed hospitals that offers a wide range of services across all the major specialties.
- The department of Radiation Oncology at Medanta combines the knowledge of the medical team with the new innovative approach of radiation technology. The team includes radiation oncologists, dosimetrists, physicists, and nurses.
- Medanta’s Radiation Oncology has advanced technologies such as Cyberknife VSI, Integrated Brachytherapy Unit, and Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT) for the treatment of various types of cancers.
- Cyberknife at Medanta is a sophisticated technology that works as a detector to visualize the tumor and measure it with pin-point accuracy to enable the doctors to diagnose the condition. It involves the use of a robotic arm to engage and deliver the radiation rays to any part of the body. A Lightweight Linear Accelerator (LINAC) is associated with a Robotic arm to get a view from different angles.
- Medanta has a Disease Management Group (DMG) that focuses on a “Patient First” approach to manage and treat cancerous and non-cancerous tumors. This approach allows a multidisciplinary group of specialists including medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, surgical oncologists, physicists, pathologists, radiologists, and physiologists to come together in a tumor board setting. For each type of tumor, they discuss complex cases and design the best possible treatment plan for the patient.
- Most patients undergoing Cyberknife VSI at Medanta do not need any post-treatment observation as there is a high probability of having no side-effects. However, this may vary with the severity and location of the tumor.
- Performed over 2500 joint replacement surgeries.
- Awarded as the Best Multispecialty Hospital by Asia’s First Bloodless Bone Marrow Transplant HealthCare Global Enterprises (HCG) in 2010.
- V C Circle Healthcare Award for Single Specialty Healthcare Entity category in 2013
- Max Hospital Saket ranks among the top hospitals in Delhi that offer holistic care services and facilities for cancer treatment.
- Cancer care at Max Hospital involves a dedicated team of specialists including surgeons, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, and many other medical professionals. The team is headed by some of the leading radiation oncologists in India who have vast experience and skills in using the latest technologies such as CyberKnife.
- Max Hospital delivers first-rate clinical services to patients from all parts of the world. There is a team committed to international patient services to help patients and their families undergoing treatment smoothly.
- The radiation oncology department at the hospital is a world-class facility equipped with the most sophisticated technologies and systems for external and internal radiation therapy.
- A tumor board supports and ensures the best treatment plan is custom-made for all the patients, ensuring their effective care and give them the best chances for survival as well as successful treatment.
- FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards.
- Awarded by the Association of Healthcare Providers of India (AHPI)
- Awarded for its efforts on customer experience improvement & for patient safety at FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards
- Express Healthcare Awards for Excellence in Healthcare
- D L Shah National Award on \'Economics of Quality\' by Quality Council of India
- Best Dialysis service care provider : Wockhardt Hospital, North Mumbai (2016)
- Award for Best Hospital in Paediatric & Gynaecology 2015 – Wockhardt Hospitals, Mira Road
- Awarded “Ethical Company in Healthcare Services” at India’s Most Ethical Companies Conference and Awards organised by World CSR Day
- Wockhardt Hospitals is associated with Partners Harvard Medical International, an international arm of Harvard Medical School, US (2001)
- Wockhardt Hospitals wins 21 awards for excellence in Human Resource at the World HRD Congress
- Award for Best Hospitality In Healthcare 2015 – Wockhardt Hospitals Group
- Artemis is an internationally accredited hospital in Gurgaon that offers high-tech medical services to domestic and international patients.
- The hospital-acquired M6 CyberKnife system to provide patients access to the most innovative radiation delivery technology with sub-millimeter accuracy. Artemis was the first hospital to have this latest model. The system emits multiple beams of high energy radiation from multiple points outside the body. These beams converge precisely at the tumor or lesion inside the body, preventing radiation exposure to the surrounding tissues. An individual beam is not sufficiently harmful, but the convergence of all the beams at the targeted area results in the concentration of a very high dose of radiation at the lesion.
- The medical team uses the latest and advanced system - CyberKnife M6 to provide a safe, pain-free, and most comfortable radiosurgery treatment.
- The m6 series helps track the deposits and is particularly beneficial for people with lung, prostate, and pancreatic cancer. It offers them an alternative to surgery.
- CyberKnife M6 allows a fast treatment that needs only 40 minutes and feels just like a CT and an MRI scan, in contrast to 2.5 hours in gamma knife and modified linear accelerators for the same procedure.
- This is further supported by other sub-specialties of the oncology department and a well-established diagnostic facility that is equipped with advanced imaging systems for cancer detection, such as Positron Emission Tomography (PET) scan and others.
- Most Promising Start-Up of the Year 2007 award – Express Healthcare magazine
- Best IT Implementation for the Year 2008 – PC Quest magazine for Hospital Information System
- Best institute for Medical Value Year 2010 – The CNBC Awaaz travel awards
- Asia Pacific Hand hygiene excellence Award Year 2011 – World Health Organisation (WHO)
- FMRI is one of the largest hospitals in Gurgaon that routinely provides healthcare services to patients from all around the country and globe.
- The cancer center at the hospital is a state-of-the-art establishment that features several of the world’s most innovative medical technologies.
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute houses a team of the best cancer doctors in India who are experienced and skilled in all kinds of cancer treatment procedures. The tumor board at the hospital ensure every patient receives a complete and personalized treatment to boost the chances of success and reduce post-treatment complications.
- The advanced technology of CyberKnife involves the use of real-time image guidance and robotic arms to deliver a precise dose of radiation to tumors or lesions with high accuracy.
- “Certificate of Merit” at DL SHAH Awards (QCI) for Quality Improvement Project – ‘Improving Compliance to Surgical Safety Checklist’.
- Received award for ‘Green Hospital’ for 2014 from Association of Healthcare Providers India (AHPI)
- Awarded at Frost and Sullivan Awards 2015 under Project Evaluation & Recognition Program, for two projects :
- Safety - \"Improving Compliance to the Surgical Safety Check list (SSCL) at a quaternary care Private Healthcare.
- Process Innovation - Indigenously Developed Technique for Total Body Irradiation
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is a forerunner healthcare services provider in New Delhi. It is a flagship hospital of the Apollo Hospitals Group that keeps updating the facilities with high-end technology.
- As one of the top hospitals in India, Indraprastha Apollo offers an excellent quality of services and clinical care to domestic and international patients.
- Apollo Hospitals was among the first few to introduce the most advanced CyberKnife® Robotic Radio Surgery System in the Asia Pacific. They adopted the world\'s first robotic radiosurgery system for the treatment of tumors anywhere in the body with sub-millimeter accuracy.
- The hospital recognizes CyberKnife® as a revolutionary innovation in the treatment of cancer and breakthrough technology that offers a non-invasive alternative to surgery. CyberKnife benefits patients with its unparalleled approach for radiation delivery and ability to treat inoperable tumors.
- Indraprastha Apollo offers this technology as a safer alternative for patients who have no options or only high-risk options for cancer treatment.
- The radiation oncology department at the hospital is integrated with other sub-specialties of oncology and is headed by renowned medical professionals. The team at Apollo includes some of the best CyberKnife doctors in Delhi along with highly experienced radiation oncologists, radiation specialists, dosimetry experts, and many more.
- Apollo Hospitals bags Highly Commended Award At IMTJ Medicine Travels Awards 2015
- FICCI Healthcare Excellence Award 2014 Excellence in Adoption of Quality and Information Standards “Reducing ALOS using TKR Algorithm”
- Ranked the 6th best private hospital in India for Cardiology by the WEEK-A C Nielsen, Best Hospital Survey 2013
- Praxis Media Private Limited, NATIONAL QUALITY EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2017
- Times critical care 2017 has ranked Indraprastha Apollo among 10 best in specialties
- Best Indian Hospital for Medical Travel and Best Organ Transplant centre at ASSOCHAM- Meditravel 2017, New Delhi on 21st February 2017
- FICCI Medical Value Travel Awards 2017 FOR BEST SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL
- Times Of India Healthcare Survey 2016 has ranked Indraprastha Apollo No. 1 in departments - Neurosciences, Renal Sciences, Oncology, Pediatrics, Gynecology and Obstetrics & Emergency in India
- The Week-Nielsen Best Hospitals Survey 2015 ranked Indraprastha Apollo the third Best Private Multi-specialty hospital in India
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, was awarded a Special Commendation for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award by a jury chaired by Justice P. N. Bhagwati, Former Chief Justice of India for the hospital\'s environmental practices.
Krishna Shalby Hospital is a pioneer multi-specialty tertiary care medical facility with a capacity of 220 and a dedicated wing for international patients. First corporate hospital of Gujarat, this hospital brings together the world class medical technology and accomplished team of doctors dedicated to provide the best possible treatment for their patients. Established under the leadership of internationally renowned orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Vikram Shah who revolutionized the Total Knee Replacement surgery with his innovation – The Zero Technique, a minimal invasive procedure with added advantages of faster recovery time, lower cost, less bleeding, short hospital stay.
- Conferred The Best Hospital for Medical Tourism in Gujarat Award – 2019
- Received the prestigious Rajiv Gandhi National Quality Award 2010, instituted by the Union Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution
- FICCI Operational Excellence Award, 2011
- Recognized as “The Best Medical Tourism Centre” at Gujarat Tourism Awards 2016
- Received CNBC Gujarat Ratna Award 2016 for “Excellence in Healthcare”
- 2014 IMA Med Achievers for “Innovation and Research” Company of the Year
- GIS (Gujarat Innovation Society) Hercules Award 2014
- Certificate of Recognition – TIMES HEALTH ICONS, AHMEDABAD, 2018, in the category: MULTISPECIALTY HOSPITALS - JOINT REPLACEMENT
- Shalby Dental Cosmetic and Implantology received Best Dentistry Award organized by Times Health Icon Awards at Ahmedabad, in 2018.
- Recognized as “Healthcare Service Provider Company of the year (Revenue less than Rs 500 Crore)” at the 5th Annual India Healthcare Excellence Awards 2013 by Frost & Sullivan
- Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai is one of the flagship hospitals of the Apollo Group, a leading healthcare service provider in India.
- The hospital is highly reputed for offering the latest and most updated technology for effective and safe treatment.
- The cancer departments at the hospital include internationally trained doctors and specialists, supported by qualified medical staff.
- The hospital has state-of-the-art infrastructure and high-end facilities for the treatment of health disorders and new medical procedures.
- CyberKnife is one of the cutting-edge technology available at Apollo Hospitals and is operated by skilled and trained specialists. As a high precision, non-invasive, robotic radio-surgery technology, it enables the patient to undergo treatment for an inoperable tumor or those who can’t undergo surgery.
- The Apollo Hospital in Chennai was one of the foremost facilities in India to have this technology.
- Numerous patients with intracranial, spine, lung, and prostate tumors have benefited from the CyberKnife treatment at Apollo. Many patients with tumors that would have been considered inoperable or even untreatable have undergone treatment with very promising results.
- First Indian hospital to be awarded the IS0 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications.
- Declared as the \'Centre of Excellence\' by the Government of India.
- Bagged the top 2 positions in the All India Multispecialty Hospital Survey 2016 conducted by Times Health.
- Voted multiple times as the \"Best Private Sector Hospital in India\" by The Week magazine
Columbia Asia Referral Hospital in Yeshwanthpur is a renowned super-specialty 200-bedded hospital which was established in 2008. Fully accredited with international and national organizations, this hospital is a premier medical facility with world-class infrastructure governed according to international standards of clinical care and quality control. This hospital has an excellent team of highly qualified and reputed doctors, outfitted with the latest technologies and advanced equipment.
Best CyberKnife Doctors
Dr. Vikas Dua
Head and Senior Consultant
Dr. Anil Kumar Anand
Senior Director - Radiation Oncology
Dr. Indu Bansal Aggarwal
Director and Senior Consultant
Dr. Sameer Kaul
Sr Consultant Surgical Oncology & Robotics, Apollo Cancer Institue, New Delhi
Dr. Ashok Vaid
Chairman – Divison of Medical & Paediatric Oncology, Haematology & Bone Marrow
Recommended hospitals for you
4.16 average based on 125 reviews.
Patient Reviews for Recommended hospitals for you
Corneal Crosslinking -
The customer service was a bit disappointing , for example the nurses desk was over busy and no one was following a proper queue system. The biggest issue I faced was the fact that the machine needed for my procedure was not available even though I was given an appointment for the procedure. Lastly, the pharmacy was not 24 hours and was closed at 9pm. Luckily Lyfboat representative took me to another pharmacy to buy the medicines which I needed right after my procedure and they also helped push the hospital to arrange the machine for the procedure to be completed on the same day as scheduled.
Brain Tumor Surgery -
My experience from the start at Fortis was excellent. Starting from the green environment outdoors, to the overall cleanliness gave me a very good feeling. The staff were very friendly even though the hospital was always busy. The services were excellent including the food. When we shared the photos with our family back home, they were all very impressed and felt very comfortable for us being in foreign country. The medical team was excellent and we are glad to be assisted by Lyfboat in helping us make this decision to pick Fortis Hospital.