Best Penile Enlargement Doctors in India
Choose from best Penile Enlargement hospitals in India
Top Doctors For Penile Enlargement
About Penile Enlargement
Penis size is a common concern amongst men. With adavnced technology and superlative clinical expertise, this problem can easily be corrected. Penile enlargement or penis enhancement surgery is a procedure to increase the length or girth of the penis in a man who is not satisfied with his size. The surgical intervention offers the only permanent solution for penile enlargement in men. Through surgery, the length (penile lengthening) or width/girth of the penis can be increased. This usually involves the penile augmentation by grafting fat cells, suspensory ligament release and other methods.Read More about Penile Enlargement →
Average Penile Enlargement Cost
|India||Starting from $1700|
|Turkey||Starting from $2965|
Dr. Ashish Sabharwal
Urologist, Robotic Surgeon | Urologist and Robotic Prostate Surgeon
MBBS, M.S. (General Surgery), DNBNew Delhi, India
Dr. Ashish Sabharwal graduated from R.G. Kar Medical College in Calcutta, India where he completed his MBBS. He then pursued his Masters in General Surgery at BLDEA Medical College, Karnataka University. In 2011, he completed a three-year fellowship training in endourology and robotic prostate surgery at Jackson Health System in Miami, Florida. He has an E.C.F.M.G certificate from the USA and holds an unrestricted license to practice medicine and urology in Florida, USA. During this training, he was involved in more than 1,000 laser and robotic prostate surgeries and handled several cases of kidney stones using laser treatment.Following his fellowship training, Dr. Sabharwal joined Fortis Escorts Hospital where he was tasked to establish the hospital\'s urology centre of excellence. He also established the Blue Ribbon Prostate Clinic where he is offering all the advanced treatments for prevention, evaluation and treatment of Prostate Cancer, Prostate Enlargement, Sexual Dysfunction and Kidney Stones.Dr. Ashish has been certified as Proctor for Robotic surgery in India by the American Company for Da Vinci Robot: the innovative surgical technology. This status makes Dr. Ashish Sabarwal the authorized person to teach Robotic Prostatectomy for treatment of prostate cancer at any hospital that starts a robotic surgery program. Dr. Sabharwal is an esteemed member of the American Medical Association, the American Urology Association, and Urology Society of India.
- Robotic Surgery for Prostate Cancer
- Laser Surgery for Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
- Laser Treatment of Kidney and Bladder Stone
- Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction including Penile Implant
- Transurethral Resection of Prostate (TURP)
One of three certified Proctors for Robotic surgery in Inida - status given by the American Company for Da Vinci Robotic Surgery
Dr. Aditya Pradhan
Urologist | Sr. Consultant
MBBS,MS (Gen Surgery),DNB UrologyNew Delhi, India
- Laparoscopic Urology
- Set up of the Renal Transplant Programme of this center and successfully conducted 20 renal transplants in 2006-07. In recognition of this was awarded the Chief of Army Staff Commendation card.
- Was involved in 2 large mass casualty operations in aid to civil establishment of Pithoragarah Distt in Uttarakhand. Was awarded the Central Army Commander's Commendation Card for these operations.
- Awarded the Christian Medical College Ludhiana Prize for the best poster presentation at the Annual Conference ot the North Zone Chapter of the Urology Society of India in the year 2001 and 2002.
- Video presentation of Laparoscopic assisted PCNL in Pelvic Kidneys was presented at the Asian Congress of Urology in Kuala Lumpur in 2002.
Dr. H. S. Bhatyal
Urologist | Advisor & Sr. Consultant
MBBS,MS (Gen. Surgery),M.Ch (Urology)New Delhi, India
Dr. Rohtash K Sharma
Urologist | Visiting Consultant
MBBS,MS (Surgery),MCh (Urology) AIIMSNew Delhi, India
Dr. Manohar T
Urologist | Consultant
MBBS, DNB, MS, DNBBangalore, India
Dr. Chandan Choudhary
Urologist | ConsultantNew Delhi, India
Dr. Amit Goel
Urologist | Consultant - Renal Transplant, Uro-Oncology & Laser, Laproscopic Urology
M.S. (General Surgery), MCh (Urology), Fellowship (Uro Oncology & Robotic SurgerGurgaon, India
Dr. Amit Goel is a leading urologist and kidney transplant specialist with more than 11 years of experience in the medical field. He has obtained his medical education from top institutions in India and have received Fellowship training in Urological Cancers and Robotics from Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre, Delhi. Dr. Goel is reputed as a pioneer in the field of urology and has an extensive experience of treating more than 3000 urological cancers and performing several Laparoscopic Urological Cancer surgeries in Dhaka. His area of expertise include General Urology, Endoscopic Surgeries, Laparoscopic procedures, Renal Transplants, urological/penile reconstruction and many others. He also specializes in performing laser or key-hole surgeries for removal of kidney stones. Dr. Amit Goel has been awarded European Resident Education Travelling Fellowship by Urological Society of India and has completed Observership at M.D Anderson Cancer Centre, Huoston, Texas, U.S.A. He has authored several papers and presented various abstracts in various national and international journals. He has also presented videos and research papers at several National and International conferences.
- Kidney Transplants with Lap Donor Nephrectomies and Vascular Access for Haemodialysis
- Open, Laparoscopic and Robotic Partial Nephrectomy for urological cancers, Radical Nephrectomy for Kidney cancer.
- Amputation of Penis with Inguinal Lymph Node dissection for treatment of Penis cancer.
- Open, Laparoscopic and Radical Prostatectomy for Cancer Prostate.
- Laparoscopic, Robotic and Radical Cystectomy by Minilap (small) incision with Neobladder/Ileal conduit for Cancer Bladder.
- Open or Laparoscopic Retroperitoneal Lymph Node dissection for Testis Tumour, Laparoscopic and Open Adrenalectomy and treatment of Retroperitoneal Tumours.
- Reconstructive surgeries : Penile Prosthesis Implant (3 piece inflatable and malleable) and Artificial urinary Sphincters, Penile Venous Leak Surgery, Urethroplasties, Ureteric Reimplantations, Pyeronies Disease treatment, Hypospadias Surgery, Artificial Urinary Sphincter for Male Incontinence
- Laser surgery for Prostate enalrgement such as HOLEP
- Laser/Key Hole surgeries for Kidneys Stones including PCNL, URS, RIRS
- Pediatric Urology
- Andrology Male Infertility
- Treatment of female urological problems, sling surgery for leakage of urine and Laparoscopic vaginal vault prolapse surgery
- Rank 1 for USI-OLYMPUS International Travel Fellowship by Urology Society of India in USICON-2011.
- Attended European Urology Residents Education Programme, EUREP - 2011, at Prague (Czech Republic)
- Received prize for Podium Video presentation at Indian Cancer Congress in 21-24th Nov, 2013 in Delhi.
- Awarded first Prize in Examination Quiz at USI-EZ held in Aug 2009 at IPGMER, Kolkata
Dr. Anant Kumar
Urologist | Chairman - Urology & Kidney Transplant
M.B.B.S, M.S (General Surgery), DNB (Urology), M.Ch(Urology), FMGEMSNew Delhi, India -
Dr. Anant Kumar is one of the most experienced Urologists & Kidney Transplant surgeons in India. He is highly reputed for his expertise in the field of Uro-Oncology and Robotic & Kidney Transplantation.
A leading robotic & laparoscopic surgeon in India, Dr. Anant Kumar is widely known as the best kidney specialist in Delhi and North India. He along with his team has performed over 3500 kidney transplants in his 38 years of medical career and more than 500 robotic surgeries in the past 5 years.
He is highly renowned for his expertise in laparoscopic kidney removal, having performed over 2200 laparoscopic donor nephrectomies. Dr. Anant is one of the best urologist in India with expertise and training in Urological Oncology, Laser Urological Surgery and Reconstructive Urology. He also has a special interest in surgical aspect of Renal vascular hypertension.
Being a highly skilled kidney stone specialist, he has been involved in numerous endourological procedures for kidney stone treatment. Dr. Anant Kumar also offers treatment for benign prostate hyperplasia using in using green light laser and Holmium laser (HOLEP).
He also has experience of performing reconstructive urology procedures of bladder, urethra and kidney, and has conducted over 700 urethral stricture surgery. Dr. Anant is a popular name when it comes to laparoscopic urology with special focus on laparoscopy for cystectomy, radical prostatectomy, & partial nephrectomy. He is considered a pioneer for starting Robotic assisted urological surgery for treatment of kidney cancer, prostate cancer and bladder cancer. He also uses these techniques for urological reconstructions, including pyeloplasty and bladder augmentation.
- Bladder Augmentation
- Kidney Transplant
- Robotic Urology
- Urethral Structure Surgery
- Vesicovaginal And Ureterovaginal Fistula
- Hewett Gold Medal, Provincial Medical Service Association
- K.L.Gold Medal for first position in Surgery
Dr. S. V Kotwal
Urologist | Director of Urology
MBBS, MS, M.Ch.Gurgaon, India
- Urology and Kidney Transplant
- Trans-urethral surgery
- Pediatric urology
- Urological oncology
- Female urology
- Renal transplantation
- Micro surgery for infertility
Dr. Vikram Baruah Kaushik
Urologist | Consultant - Urology
MBBS,MS, DNB (Urology)Gurgaon, India
- Endourology and laparoscopic Urology and Renal Transplant.
- Urinary stone disease
- Cancers of Genitourinary tract
- Prostatic disease
- Urinary incontinence
- Neurogenic bladder dysfunction
Best Penile Enlargement Hospitals
Artemis HospitalGurgaon, India
Medanta The MedicityGurgaon, India
Indraprastha Apollo HospitalsNew Delhi, India
BLK Super Speciality HospitalNew Delhi, India
Recommended doctors for you
5 average based on 5 reviews.