Best Penile Implant Surgeons in India
Choose from best Penile Implant hospitals in India
Top Doctors For Penile Implant
About Penile ImplantPenile Prosthesis, also known as a penis implant, is an artificial device that is inserted into the penis of a male patient in order to enable him to achieve an erection. Therefore, this procedure is generally reserved for male patients with erectile dysfunction (ED). In this surgery, the doctor will make an incision into the penis, insert an implant that suits the patient's size and needs, implant any secondary or tertiary parts of the implant into other body structures such as the scrotum, and then close the incision.Read More about Penile Implant →
Average Penile Implant Cost
|India||Starting from $4500|
|Turkey||Starting from $8000|
|Thailand||Starting from $11000|
|UK||Starting from $15000|
|US||Starting from $20000|
- Penis Implant
- Penile Prosthesis
- Reconstruction of a Penis
- penis enlargement
Dr. Ashish Sabharwal
Urologist, Robotic Surgeon | Urologist and Robotic Prostate Surgeon
MBBS, M.S. (General Surgery), DNBNew Delhi, India
Dr. Ashish Sabharwal graduated from R.G. Kar Medical College in Calcutta, India where he completed his MBBS. He then pursued his Masters in General Surgery at BLDEA Medical College, Karnataka University. In 2011, he completed a three-year fellowship training in endourology and robotic prostate surgery at Jackson Health System in Miami, Florida. He has an E.C.F.M.G certificate from the USA and holds an unrestricted license to practice medicine and urology in Florida, USA. During this training, he was involved in more than 1,000 laser and robotic prostate surgeries and handled several cases of kidney stones using laser treatment.Following his fellowship training, Dr. Sabharwal joined Fortis Escorts Hospital where he was tasked to establish the hospital\'s urology centre of excellence. He also established the Blue Ribbon Prostate Clinic where he is offering all the advanced treatments for prevention, evaluation and treatment of Prostate Cancer, Prostate Enlargement, Sexual Dysfunction and Kidney Stones.Dr. Ashish has been certified as Proctor for Robotic surgery in India by the American Company for Da Vinci Robot: the innovative surgical technology. This status makes Dr. Ashish Sabarwal the authorized person to teach Robotic Prostatectomy for treatment of prostate cancer at any hospital that starts a robotic surgery program. Dr. Sabharwal is an esteemed member of the American Medical Association, the American Urology Association, and Urology Society of India.
- Robotic Surgery for Prostate Cancer
- Laser Surgery for Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
- Laser Treatment of Kidney and Bladder Stone
- Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction including Penile Implant
- Transurethral Resection of Prostate (TURP)
One of three certified Proctors for Robotic surgery in Inida - status given by the American Company for Da Vinci Robotic Surgery
Dr. Gagan Gautam
Uro - Oncologist | Head of department
M.Ch (Urology) ,M.S (Surgery),DNB (Surgery),MBBSNew Delhi, India -
Dr. Gagan Gautam is prominent name in the field of Uro Oncology and Robotic Surgery in India. He is a qualified surgeon who has obtained his specialization degree (MCh) from the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) and US fellowship in Robotic Uro oncology from University of Chicago, a leading cancer center in the world. He specializes in the surgical treatment of prostate, kidney bladder and other urinary tract cancers. Dr. Gautam has performed more than 700 robotic operations for urological cancers and is well recognized as one of the best uro oncologists in India. He has worked at several top medical institutes and hospitals in India as well as abroad, and is presently the Director of Uro Oncology and Robotic Surgery at Max Institute of Cancer Care, Saket, New Delhi. Other than robotic surgery, Dr. Gautam is renowned for his expertise in open, laparoscopic and endoscopic surgery for malignancies of prostate, kidney and bladder. Dr. Gautam has published numerous papers on the clinical outcomes and techniques fo treatment of prostate, kidney and bladder cancer. As a pioneer in the field of uro-oncology, he has played an important role in establishing robotic surgery centers in different parts of India. Dr. Gautam has actively participates as a proctor and mentor for the upcoming urology surgeons at these institutions. Not only that, he has been involved in training the delegates through live demonstration of robotic surgery at several national and international workshops.
- Robotic Urological Cancer Surgery
- Robotic radical prostatectomy (prostate cancer)
- Robotic partial nephrectomy (kidney cancer)
- Robotic radical and partial cystectomy (bladder cancer)
- Robotic retroperitoneal lymph node dissection (testicular cancer)
- Robotic extended pelvic lymph node dissection (bladder and prostate cancer)
- Completely robotic intracorporeal urinary diversion (bladder cancer)
- Robotic Reconstructive Surgery
- Robotic pyeloplasty (ureteropelvic junction obstruction)
- Robotic ureteric reimplant (ureteric obstruction)
- Non robotic Urological Cancer Surgery
- Laparoscopic, endoscopic and open surgery for urological cancers
- Gold medal - Urology (AIIMS)
- Chandigarh Award - Urological Society of India
- Agra Urology Club award 2013 awarded thrice - Urological Society of India
- CKP Menon Award - Urological Society of India
- Best Reviewer Award - Indian Journal of Urology
Dr. Aditya Pradhan
Urologist | Sr. Consultant
MBBS,MS (Gen Surgery),DNB UrologyNew Delhi, India
- Laparoscopic Urology
- Set up of the Renal Transplant Programme of this center and successfully conducted 20 renal transplants in 2006-07. In recognition of this was awarded the Chief of Army Staff Commendation card.
- Was involved in 2 large mass casualty operations in aid to civil establishment of Pithoragarah Distt in Uttarakhand. Was awarded the Central Army Commander's Commendation Card for these operations.
- Awarded the Christian Medical College Ludhiana Prize for the best poster presentation at the Annual Conference ot the North Zone Chapter of the Urology Society of India in the year 2001 and 2002.
- Video presentation of Laparoscopic assisted PCNL in Pelvic Kidneys was presented at the Asian Congress of Urology in Kuala Lumpur in 2002.
Dr. Sanjay Gogoi
Urologist | Director
MBBS, MS General Surgery, MCH Urology, DNB Genito Urinary SurgeryGurgaon, India
Dr. Sanjay Gogoi is an experienced urologist who is internationally renowned for his skills and expertise in the field of urology and uro-oncology.
His expertise lies in urological cancer management and kidney transplant surgery with minimal invasive techniques (Laparoscopy) and robot-assisted transplant. Dr. Gogoi has performed advanced transplant procedures such as ABO incompatibility and specialized post-transplant care with procedures such as graft kidney biopsies and paediatric transplant programme.
Dr. Gogoi has received extensive training in robotic surgery from the premier medical institution - da Vinci Training Centre, Intuitive Surgical at California. He has performed more than 500 surgeries Robotic cancer surgeries for cancers of Kidney, Bladder, Prostate, Adrenal and others.
He specializes in adult & paediatric urology disease management, nephron sparing surgery using both Robotic and Laparoscopic Partial Nephrectomy procedures. He is an acknowledged expert in 'zero-ischaemia' partial nephrectomy, Radical Cystectomy and neo-bladder, and Nerve Sparing Cystectomy in males. He is highly acclaimed for his outstanding work in the area of reconstructive surgeries of kidneys, ureters and bladder, in adult as well as paediatric patients.
His skills in robotic surgery and paediatric urology has helped him achieve excellent results in reconstructive surgeries such as Hypospadias repairs with less than 2% reoperation rates. He is a recognized specialist for repair of 'hypospadias cripples', neobladders, exstrophy and Mitrofanoff's procedure.
Dr. Gogoi is not only a prominent doctor but also a great humanitarian who has provided his services to rehabilitate numerous war victims with genito-urinary trauma in Sri Lanka and Middle East.
- Robotic Constructive Urology
- Renal transplantation including Minimally invasive (laparoscopic) donor surgery, ABO incompatible transplants
- Transurethral Incision of Prostate
- Treatment of congenital urological defects
- Genito-urinary fitsulas
- Performed the largest number of Robotic Paediatric Urology Cases in India
- Performed the largest series of Interstim Insertion in India (Sacral Neuromodulation)
- Part of the team that performed Worlds First Robotic Kidney Transplant (RKT)
- Performed the youngest Robotic Pyeloplasty in India - on a 5 months old child in 2012.
- Performed first Laparoscopic Donor Nephrectomy in Sri Lanka - 2003
Dr. Amit Goel
Urologist | Consultant - Renal Transplant, Uro-Oncology & Laser, Laproscopic Urology
M.S. (General Surgery), MCh (Urology), Fellowship (Uro Oncology & Robotic SurgerGurgaon, India
Dr. Amit Goel is a leading urologist and kidney transplant specialist with more than 11 years of experience in the medical field. He has obtained his medical education from top institutions in India and have received Fellowship training in Urological Cancers and Robotics from Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre, Delhi. Dr. Goel is reputed as a pioneer in the field of urology and has an extensive experience of treating more than 3000 urological cancers and performing several Laparoscopic Urological Cancer surgeries in Dhaka. His area of expertise include General Urology, Endoscopic Surgeries, Laparoscopic procedures, Renal Transplants, urological/penile reconstruction and many others. He also specializes in performing laser or key-hole surgeries for removal of kidney stones. Dr. Amit Goel has been awarded European Resident Education Travelling Fellowship by Urological Society of India and has completed Observership at M.D Anderson Cancer Centre, Huoston, Texas, U.S.A. He has authored several papers and presented various abstracts in various national and international journals. He has also presented videos and research papers at several National and International conferences.
- Kidney Transplants with Lap Donor Nephrectomies and Vascular Access for Haemodialysis
- Open, Laparoscopic and Robotic Partial Nephrectomy for urological cancers, Radical Nephrectomy for Kidney cancer.
- Amputation of Penis with Inguinal Lymph Node dissection for treatment of Penis cancer.
- Open, Laparoscopic and Radical Prostatectomy for Cancer Prostate.
- Laparoscopic, Robotic and Radical Cystectomy by Minilap (small) incision with Neobladder/Ileal conduit for Cancer Bladder.
- Open or Laparoscopic Retroperitoneal Lymph Node dissection for Testis Tumour, Laparoscopic and Open Adrenalectomy and treatment of Retroperitoneal Tumours.
- Reconstructive surgeries : Penile Prosthesis Implant (3 piece inflatable and malleable) and Artificial urinary Sphincters, Penile Venous Leak Surgery, Urethroplasties, Ureteric Reimplantations, Pyeronies Disease treatment, Hypospadias Surgery, Artificial Urinary Sphincter for Male Incontinence
- Laser surgery for Prostate enalrgement such as HOLEP
- Laser/Key Hole surgeries for Kidneys Stones including PCNL, URS, RIRS
- Pediatric Urology
- Andrology Male Infertility
- Treatment of female urological problems, sling surgery for leakage of urine and Laparoscopic vaginal vault prolapse surgery
- Rank 1 for USI-OLYMPUS International Travel Fellowship by Urology Society of India in USICON-2011.
- Attended European Urology Residents Education Programme, EUREP - 2011, at Prague (Czech Republic)
- Received prize for Podium Video presentation at Indian Cancer Congress in 21-24th Nov, 2013 in Delhi.
- Awarded first Prize in Examination Quiz at USI-EZ held in Aug 2009 at IPGMER, Kolkata
Dr. Madhav Kamat
Urologist | Consultant
M.B.B.S, M.S., FRCS (Canada)Mumbai, India
Dr. Madhav Kamat is one of the best Urologists in India and carries over 50 years of far-reaching experience in his field of specialization.
He has extensive knowledge in the discipline of urology, and is extensively trained in advanced courses with fellowships and certifications from internationally reputed medical facilities.
He is considered pioneer in the field of urology in India, and holds expertise in renal transplantation, prostate surgery with minimal invasive surgery and uro-oncology.
A dedicated academician, Dr. Kamathas worked at premier medical institutions and held distinctive positions in national and international medical societies.
He has published several research papers in renowned journals.
He has been appointed by Government of Maharashtra for drafting rules of Maharashtra Kidney Transplantation Act - 1982 and by Medical Council of India to supervise M.Ch programs at many medical colleges.
- Prostate treatment
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Uro – Oncology
- Kidney Transplantation
- Received Pinnamaneni Venkateshwar Rao Gold Medal by Urological Society of India, 1998
- Received Dr. B.C. Roy National Award for ‘Eminent Medical Teacher’ by Medical Council of India, 1999
- Received Distinguished Teacher’s Award by Institute of Kidney Diseases & Research Centre, Ahmedabad, 2000
- AwardedUrology Gold Medal by Urological Society of India, 2002
- Awarded Urology Gold Medal by West Zone Chapter of USI, 2004
- Hon. Secretary - West-Zone Chapter of USI, 1992 – 1994
- President - West-Zone Chapter of USI, 1995 – 1996
- Chairman of the Education Section of RES foundation of USI, 1997 – 1999
- Member - Editorial Board, Indian Journal of Urology, 1999 – 2005
- President – Elect - Urological Society of India, 2000 – 2001
- President - Urological Society of India, 2001 – 2002
- Chairman - Organising Committee, Societe International ed’Urologie Instructional Courses & Workshop in India, 2006
Dr. T V Seshagiri
Urologist & Andrologist | Consultant
MBBS, FRCS – Urology, UKBangalore, India
Dr. T V Seshagiri is a skilled and Top Urologist in Bangalore with rich experience and knowledge in the field of urology.
Dr. Joseph Thachil
Urologist | Senior Consultant
MBBS, MD - Urology, FRCS, Diploma in UrologyChennai, India
Dr. Joseph Thachil is amongst the Best Urologists in Chennai and has a vast experience in the field of urology.
- Removal of Kidney Stones
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Bladder Stones Treatment
- Male infertility
Dr. Anant Kumar
Urologist | Chairman - Urology & Kidney Transplant
M.B.B.S, M.S (General Surgery), DNB (Urology), M.Ch(Urology), FMGEMSNew Delhi, India -
Dr. Anant Kumar is one of the most experienced Urologists & Kidney Transplant surgeons in India. He is highly reputed for his expertise in the field of Uro-Oncology and Robotic & Kidney Transplantation.
A leading robotic & laparoscopic surgeon in India, Dr. Anant Kumar is widely known as the best kidney specialist in Delhi and North India. He along with his team has performed over 3500 kidney transplants in his 38 years of medical career and more than 500 robotic surgeries in the past 5 years.
He is highly renowned for his expertise in laparoscopic kidney removal, having performed over 2200 laparoscopic donor nephrectomies. Dr. Anant is one of the best urologist in India with expertise and training in Urological Oncology, Laser Urological Surgery and Reconstructive Urology. He also has a special interest in surgical aspect of Renal vascular hypertension.
Being a highly skilled kidney stone specialist, he has been involved in numerous endourological procedures for kidney stone treatment. Dr. Anant Kumar also offers treatment for benign prostate hyperplasia using in using green light laser and Holmium laser (HOLEP).
He also has experience of performing reconstructive urology procedures of bladder, urethra and kidney, and has conducted over 700 urethral stricture surgery. Dr. Anant is a popular name when it comes to laparoscopic urology with special focus on laparoscopy for cystectomy, radical prostatectomy, & partial nephrectomy. He is considered a pioneer for starting Robotic assisted urological surgery for treatment of kidney cancer, prostate cancer and bladder cancer. He also uses these techniques for urological reconstructions, including pyeloplasty and bladder augmentation.
- Bladder Augmentation
- Kidney Transplant
- Robotic Urology
- Urethral Structure Surgery
- Vesicovaginal And Ureterovaginal Fistula
- Hewett Gold Medal, Provincial Medical Service Association
- K.L.Gold Medal for first position in Surgery
Dr. Rajiv Yadav
Uro-oncologist and Robotic surgeon | Director & Head of Uro-Oncology and Robotic Surgery
MBBS, MS General Surgery, M.Ch UrologyGurgaon, India
Dr. Rajiv Yadav is one of the most experienced and skilled Urologist in India. He is an acknowledged expert in the treatment of diseases of urinary tract and male reproductive system. He specializes in advanced oncological surgeries for urinary tract cancers - robotic surgery for cancers and non-cancerous conditions, minimally invasive urological procedures, laparoscopy and endourology. Dr. Rajiv Yadav has obtained medical education from prestigious institutions like All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). He further pursed fellowships and training in advanced courses from internationally renowned facilities like Weill Cornell Medical Centre, New York, USA. He has been felicitated with a number of awards from renowned organizations including First prize by American Urological Association for - Best Scientific Abstract Award, Best Clinical Research essay, Best scientific video presentation award, to name a few. He also received Best Research essay award by International College of Surgeons, USA. Dr. Rajiv Yadav is actively involved in research work and has published numerous scientific papers in reputed national and international medical journals. He is also a member of various esteemed medical associations including American Urological Association, Urological Society of India, North Zone USI and Delhi Urological Society.
- Urinary tract cancers (prostate, kidney & bladder cancers)
- Robotic surgery for cancers
- Prostate cancer (robotic radical prostatectomy)
- Kidney cancer (robotic partial & radical nephrectomy)
- Bladder cancer (robotic radical cystectomy)
- Adrenal tumors (robotic adrenalectomy)
- Retroperitoneal tumors
- Robotic surgery for non cancerous conditions
- Robotic pyeloplasty (PUJ obstruction)
- Robotic pyelolithotomy (stone disease)
- Robotic ureteroneocystostomy
- Robotic vesico vaginal/ureterovaginal fistula repair
- Evaluation of high PSA & ultrasound guided biopsy (TRUS) of prostate
- Open & minimally invasive surgery for cancers
- Minimally invasive surgery for kidney and ureteric stones (PCNL, RIRS, Ureteroscopy)
- Laser surgery for prostatic enlargement
- American Urological Association/GYRUS ACMI Best Clinical Research Essay,Best Clinical Research Essay Award for basic research related to Prostate Cancer 2009
- Research Grant (RO1) by National Institute of Health, USA as co investigator,Co investigator for Research Grant (PA-07-070) Real-time multiphoton microscopy of periprostatic tissue architecture for improving surgical outcomes during nerve-sparing radical prostatectomy 2009
- American Urological Association/Astellas Best Scientific Abstract Best Scientific Abstract related to Multiphoton microscopy for Prostate Cancer 2008
- American Urological Best Clinical Research Essay related to 2008
- Association/GYRUS ACMI Best Clinical Research Essay Robotic surgery & Prostate Cancer
- American Urological Association Best Scientific Video,Best Video presentation related to Nerve Sparing Robotic Surgery for Prostate Cancer 2008
- First prize for Research Essay by International College of Surgeons, USA,Best Research Essay related to Multiphoton imaging for Prostate Cancer 2008
- Best Scientific paper Award by Society of Laparo Endoscopic Surgeon, USA,Best Scientific paper presentation at 17th SLS Annual Meeting Chicago, Illinois, USA 2008
- Gold Medal In Urology, AIIMS, New Delhi,Gold Medal for Best Outgoing Resident year 2005 at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS, New Delhi) 2005
Best Penile Implant Hospitals
Medanta The MedicityGurgaon, India
Artemis HospitalGurgaon, India
Indraprastha Apollo HospitalsNew Delhi, India
BLK Super Speciality HospitalNew Delhi, India
Recommended doctors for you
5 average based on 9 reviews.