- B L Kapoor Hospital is one of the largest and well reputed tertiary care healthcare facility located in New Delhi, the capital city of India. The multi-super speciality hospital has a top-notch infrastructure with 650 inpatient beds, 125 critical care beds and 17 dedicated operation theatres.
- The hospital has a panel of highly qualified and skilled doctors with a variety of specializations. They are supported by a trained clinical and paramedical staff, who strive to provide uncompromised medical care to all the patients.
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital has been accredited by national and international organizations including Joint Commission International (JCI) and National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH). This certifies the hospital maintaining the highest quality of clinical care and stringent safety norms. The hospital has a well facilitated research centres and accredited clinical labs (NABL), ensuring accurate and definitive diagnostic practices.
- It is considered to be one of the best facilities for cancer care in India, especially for treating Obesity and Gastrointestinal Cancer with laparoscopic surgery.
- The critical care program at this hospital is one of the biggest in the region with 125 beds for various intensive care units for various sub speciality including Medical, Surgical, Cardiac, Neurosciences, Neonatology, Paediatrics, and Organ Transplant.
- The organ transplant centre at BLK is an advanced centre for different kinds of transplants including Liver and Renal Transplant. The centre has a dedicated ICU with HEPA filters and specialized instruments for patient care.
- BLK Hospital has one of the biggest Bone Marrow Transplant Centre in India and it is well known around the world for its excellent success rate.
BLK Hospital is equipped with the latest medical technology such as
- TomoTherapy - the Next Generation Image-guided Intensity-modulated Radiation Therapy (IGRT) for cancer treatment
- Robotic Surgical System
- Cyberknife VSI
- Computer Navigation system for Joint Replacement
- The most modern diagnostic equipment, including Signa Artist MRI (the first in South Asia), Flat Panel Combo Cath Lab with 3D reconstruction, 3D and 4D imaging Ultrasound, Dual Head Spect, CT with variable angle Gamma Camera and the latest technology PET-CT.
There are facilities for Haemodialysis, Endoscopy and Bronchoscopy that are available round the clock by the bedside of the patient.
Other services include Nuclear Medicine, Blood Bank, Mammography, Bone Mineral Density, Endoscopy Suites, and Ambulance Services for different types of emergencies.
BLK Hospital houses specialized birthing suites that have telemetric foetal monitors to allow the doctors to follow the progression of labour.
BLK Cancer Centre is a high-tech facility with advanced technology including Triology Tx Linear Accelerator with cone beam CT for Radiation Oncology and Cyber-knife VSI.
The hospital has dedicated endoscopy suite for endoscopic ultrasound and other advanced endoscopic procedures such as ERCP, Stenting, UGIE, Colonoscopy and others.
Centres of Excellence
- Cancer Centre
- Centre for Bone Marrow Transplant
- Heart Centre
- Centre for Neurosciences
- Institute for Digestive & Liver Diseases
- Centre for Renal Sciences & Kidney Transplant
- Institute for Bone, Joint Replacement, Orthopedics
- Centre for Chest & Respiratory Diseases
- Centre for Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
- Centre for Child Health
- Centre for Critical Care
Services for International patients
BLK Hospital fully supports medical tourism to India and provides impeccable healthcare service to all the patients, whether national or from overseas.
This tertiary care hospital provides outstanding services and facilities to patients under highly qualified and experienced professionals.
BLK Hospital aims to understand and support the needs of patients from different economic backgrounds and offers a range of packages for treatment.
Nearest Airport: Indira Gandhi International Airport which is around 20 Km away from the hospital and it takes about 24 min drive to reach the hospital.
Nearest Railway Station: New Delhi Railway Station which is around 5.2 Km away from the hospital and it takes about 10 min to reach the hospital.
Nearest Metro Station: Rajendar Nagar Metro Station which is just 2 min walking distance away from the hospital. Located close to many hotels and guest houses.