- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital is a top-class multi-specialty tertiary care hospital with a capacity of 750 inpatient beds offering outstanding healthcare services under the care of distinguished experts.
- The hospital boasts of having largest number of critical care beds in Mumbai, with 180 ICU beds and 240 independent clinics for consulting, having the capacity to deal with over 9,000 outpatient consultations every day.
- The nationally accredited laboratory is fully equipped with high-tech instruments to carry out advanced molecular biology tests for accurate diagnosis.
- The hospital not only prides itself of its contemporary infrastructure and ultra-modern technology but also for having a Full Time Specialist System which ensure easy access and comprehensive use of resources to various specialists.
- Imaging Department is equipped with 3-Room Intraoperative MRI Suite – IMRIS, 3 Tesla MRI, 40 Slice PET CT, SPECT and 64 Slice Dual Source CT sanner
- Armeo Spring, a Computer-enhanced rehabilitation Device to improve hand and arm impairments for patients suffering from strokes, brain injuries or neurological disorders.
- Lokomat Pro, a Robotic-driven Gait Orthosis and Computer-enhanced Rehabilitation device to improve walking in neurologically impaired patients.
- Radiation Oncology Departemt is equipped with most advanced techniques like Trilogy for radiotherapy and Novalis Tx for precise and pain-free. radiosurgeries and also EDGETM wich is considered the most powerful Stereotactic Radiosurgery tool for cancer treatment.
- High-tech facilities like Gait & Motion Analysis Lab for patients with cerebral palsy and stroke, and Aquatic Treadmill for sports and neurological rehabilitation.
- da Vinci Surgical System (Robotic Surgery) and External Counter Pulsation (ECP) machine for refractory cardiac failure.
Centers of Excellence
- Centre for Accident & Emergency
- Centre for Cardiac Sciences
- Centre for Cosmetology & Plastic Surgery
- Center for Mother& Child
- Centre Robotic Surgery
- Centre for Bones & Joint
- Centre for Children
- Centre for Critical care
- Centre for Neurosciences
- Centre for Sports Medicine
- Centre for Cancer
- Children’s Heart Centre
- Centre for Diabetes & Bariatric Surgery
- Centre for Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Centre for Transplant
Services for International patients
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital is one of the best hospitals in Mumbai providing primary to tertiary care facilities to the patients on a global level
This hospital maintains stringent protocols regarding hygiene, safety and clinical care, ensuring excellent delivery of services through its Full Time Specialist System which provides the maximum benefits from all its resources.
Facilities for International patients
- Patient coordinator appointed to see to patient’s requirements
- Transportation services including pickup and drop from airport
- Language translators from a multi-lingual interpreter team
- Assistance with Medical visa
- Complimentary stay for one attendant during hospital admission
- Options to choose from the global cuisines suiting to the need and beliefs of the foreigner
- Currency exchange services
- Accommodation services - only hospital to have in-house guest rooms and also assistance in choosing other accommodation
- Assistance with local travel and sightseeing within India
- Nearest Airport: Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport which is 8 km away from the hospital and takes about 9 min drive to reach the hospital.
- Nearest Railway Station: Andheri Railway Station which is 4 km away from the hospital and takes about 4 min drive to reach the hospital.
- Nearest Metro Station: Versova Metro Station which is 1 km away from the hospital and takes about 1 min drive to reach the hospital.
- Located close to many hotels and guest houses.