Artemis Health Institute (AHI), at Gurgaon is a JCI (Joint Commission International) and NABH Accredited, 375-bed tertiary care super-specialty flagship hospital established by Artemis Health Sciences (AHS) - a healthcare venture launched by the promoters of the Apollo Tyres Group.
Artemis aims at creating an integrated world-class healthcare system by leveraging the best medical practices backed by cutting-edge technology. The super-specialties chosen by Artemis as its area of focus include Cardiovascular (Heart), Oncology (Cancer), Transplants-Liver, Kidney Transplants, Bone Marrow Orthopedics & Joint Replacements, Neurosciences and Bariatric & Minimally Invasive Surgery in addition to host of other specialties.
The facility at Gurgaon is designed and constructed in strict accordance with International guidelines. Spread across a total area of 525,000 square feet (when completely built), the facility focuses on offering patients technology-backed world-class healthcare delivered by leading medical professionals and certified by international medical bodies. Eventually, this state-of-the-art, multi-specialty, tertiary care hospital will accommodate 550 beds to fulfill the ever growing need for high quality patient care. Additionally, Artemis follows patient-centric processes conforming to International Patient Protocols, thereby establishing new standards of service and care. The institution is equipped with the latest technology in preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, along with the highest levels of in-patient monitoring, and a paperless and film-less Hospital Information System.
Artemis already has many firsts to its credit, being the first installation in India to offer:
- Intelligent critical patient monitoring system with clinical decision support application backed by portal imaging technology
- Film-less and paperless environment (seamless integration with the Hospital Information System)
- An endovascular suite inside an operating room, which will allow endovascular surgery and catheter-based procedures along with hybrid surgery in the composite unit
- Functional MRI Scanning using Non-Contrast Imaging for Cancers (DWIBS)
- MRI-PET fusion technology
- First Hospital in the country to install state of the art Image Guided Radiation Therapy for Cancer Treatment.
- 3D dynamic road mapping for reconstructive imaging
- First & the only centre in Haryana, which is licensed and government approved for conducting Renal Transplant Surgeries
- Fertility First In Vitro Fertilisation & Assisted Reproductive Technique centre in India to start
OUR CENTRES OF EXCELLENCE
- Artemis Transplant Center
- Artemis Cancer Center
- Artemis Heart & Vascular Institute
- Artemis Neurosciences Center
- Artemis Center of Orthopedics & Joint Replacement
- Artemis Bariatric & Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Artemis Birthing Center
- Artemis Center of IVF & Reproductive Medicine
- Artemis Abdominal organ Transplant Center
- A technology tie-up with Philips Medical Systems allows Artemis early and exclusive access to the latest global imaging and monitoring equipment.
- The real time Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT) is one of its kinds in North India allows for radiation to be delivered exactly where required, with minimal impact on healthy cells.
- An Endovascular Suite equipped with the latest in 3D rotational imaging to perform neuro-interventional, cardiac catheterisation or peripheral endovascular procedures with precision.
- An in-house bio-repository and a 24-hour blood bank with the facility to conduct Individual Donor NAT (Nucleic Acid Amplification Test)
- One of the very few operational Paediatric ICU and Neonatal ICU in North India