Best Alarplasty and Tippoplasty Hospitals and Cost in South Korea
Choose from 3 best Alarplasty and Tippoplasty hospitals in South Korea
Top Hospitals For Alarplasty and Tippoplasty
About Alarplasty and Tippoplasty
Alarplasty is a cosmetic procedure that involves making changes to the base of the nose. It is also known as alar base reduction surgery. The alar is the part of the nose where the nostrils become rounded and reach downwards to the cheek. The surgery aims to improve the appearance of nose by reducing the nasal flaring. It is generally considered by people who want to make their nose appear more symmetrical. Tipoplasty, also known as Nasal Tip Rhinoplasty, is the procedure to change the shape and size of the bottom part of the nose, the nasal tip. This cosmetic surgery is used for refinement of the nasal tip and aims improve the overall appearance by making subtle changes in the nose shape. In this, the surgeon gently raises the angle of the nose, refine the width of the nose lightly, and reduce some fullness of the nose for overall reshaping of the nose. Both of these surgeries can be combined to provide a more symmetrical and balanced look to the nose.
Average Alarplasty and Tippoplasty Cost
- The Banobagi plastic surgery clinic is a famous private healthcare facility located in the Gangnam-Gu area of Seoul, specializing in a range of plastic and cosmetic surgeries. The clinic has a strong team of professionals dedicated to providing personalized and quality treatment to local as well as international patients.
- The clinic flaunts state-of-the-art infrastructure and advanced medical equipment to undertake some of the most complex cases in plastic surgery.
- The surgeons at the Banobagi plastic surgery clinic are active members of prestigious institutions and organizations and boast extensive skills and expertise in their respective fields.
- The internationally renowned clinic specializes in body contouring, face contouring, nose jobs, eyelid correction surgeries, rhinoplasty, lip jobs, breast surgeries, and anti-aging treatments.
- Samsung Medical Center, located in the heart of Gangnam-Gu, Seoul, South Korea, is a renowned healthcare facility known for its patient-centric approach and impeccable record of customer satisfaction.
- Since its inception in 1994, the JCI-accredited hospital has been deeply involved in research and medical innovation. The hospital is one of the most medically and technologically advanced healthcare centers in South Korea.
- The hospital has a strong team of approximately 1400 doctors, 2600 nurses, 200 researchers, 3700 pharmacists, and medical engineers dedicated solely to the care of the patients.
- It is a fully automated medical facility that promotes paperless work through the world\'s largest file transfer and file archiving systems like the PACS program and EMR software.
- The clinic boasts tie-ups with big names in the west, including Mayo Clinic, Johns Hopkins Medical Center, Anderson Cancer Center, and Zedars Sinai Hospital.
- Extending its treatment and facilities to the world, the hospital introduced the International Healthcare Center (IHC) in 1995 that caters to all the needs and requirements of patients arriving from other countries.
- The hospital offers a comprehensive range of advanced medical treatments in Oncology, Transplantology, Neurosurgery, and Cardiovascular surgery.