Best Ear Nose & Throat Hospitals and Cost in Singapore
Choose from 2 best Ear Nose & Throat hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Ear Nose & Throat
About Ear Nose & Throat
Ear Nose and Throat or commonly referred to as ENT is a branch of medicine that deals with problems associated with ears, nose and throat. There are a large number of diseases associated with these areas and thus it is a wide area of study with a huge number of medical procedures under it. Some medical conditions require treatment through surgery and some can be treated with the help of medicines as well. An ENT specialist is the term associated with doctors specialized in this field.
- Mount Elizabeth Hospital is a 345-bed private hospital located along Singapore\'s Orchard Road. The JCI accredited facility was established in 1976 by Parkway Health to cater to patients of all ages from Singapore, Southeast Asia, and international patients from all countries visiting Singapore.
- Over the last few years, it has gained immense popularity as a multi-organ transplant specialty hospital. They specialize in cardiology, oncology, and neuroscience, offering a comprehensive range of surgical and non-surgical treatment options.
- It was the first private healthcare center in Singapore to perform open-heart surgery and is also credited to establish a nuclear medicine center.
- Other than their specialties, the hospital also offers treatments covering anaesthesiology, cardiology, cardiothoracic surgery, dental specialties, endocrinology, gastroenterology, general surgery, medical oncology, neurology, obstetrics and gynecology, orthopedic surgery, otorhinolaryngology, pediatric medicine, plastic surgery, renal medicine, respiratory medicine, and urology.
- First hospital in Asia Pacific region to achieve ISO 9002 international quality certification - 1994
- First private hospital in Asia to win the Asian Management Award for exceptional people development and management - 1994
- Awarded Singapore Quality Class, an award which recognises organizations which have attained a commendable level of performance in the journey towards business excellence - 1998
- Awarded the People Developer Standard - 2000
- Gleneagles Hospital, Singapore is a renowned hospital specializing in a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services. A part of Parkway Pantai, the JCI-accredited hospital is located at a convenient location on Napier Road, Singapore, next to Napier MRT station.
- The hospital began as a 45-bed nursing home in 1957 and has come a long way to establish itself as a 258-bedded facility offering treatments in over 30 specialties.
- Boasting the latest technology, state-of-the-art facilities, and global exposure, the hospital specializes in orthopedics, oncology, and cardiovascular treatment.
- The hospital boasts of an excellent patient satisfaction record and serves more than 100,000 international patients from many countries.
- In 2002, The Asian American Liver Center became the first hospital in South East Asia to perform a living donor liver transplant for children, a high-risk but potentially life-saving procedure.
- Singapore Service Excellence Medallion 2015 Commendation Award for Trusted Service
- Awarded SMART Hospital of the Year for 2018 in Asia Pacific by GHT
- Gastroenterology Service Provider of the Year 2019 in Asia Pacific
- Transplant Service Provider of the Year 2019 in Asia Pacific (2nd consecutive year)