Best Neurology Hospitals and Cost in Spain
Choose from 2 best Neurology hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Neurology
Neurology is a branch of science dealing with disorders related to brain and its associated parts. A doctor treating such disorders is called a neurologist. A neurologist helps in healing problems such as epilepsy, atrophy etc. Such disorders do not require any surgery and the symptoms can be improved with the help of medication and by altering the daily life routine.
Average Neurology Cost
- Nervous System Disorders
Hospital Universitari Sagrat Cor is a tertiary care and referral teaching hospital that offers first-rate medical care across all medical and surgical specialties. It is located at the Barcelona city center, just 5-10 minutes walking distance from Passeig de Gracia - the main street of the city. Their services for the first video consultation is free for patients who are seeking treatment abroad (not for second medical opinion). It is the largest privately owned in Barcelona and a part of Quirónsalud, the largest hospital group in Spain. The healthcare group stands out as the number one health care provider in Europe, especially after the merger with Fresenius (Helios).
- Awards that acknowledge the outstanding contribution towards pain and breast units
- EFQM +400
- Acute Care Hospital (Level III) by the Department of Health
- ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001
- APPLUS COVID-19 Safe Hospital
- Fundación Cardiovascular de Colombia is one of the most prestigious healthcare facilities in Colombia. The JCI-accredited hospitals have been securing a spot in the list of top 10 hospitals in Latin America for nearly a decade.
- Their ecosystems include two state-of-the-art hospitals located in Bucaramanga specializing in the treatment across 60 specialties with a team of qualified and experienced medical professionals.
- Fundacion cardiovascular de Colombia
- Hospital internacional de Colombia
- The hospitals boast of the most rigorous standards of quality and safety on par with medical institutions in the West.
- Established in 1986, under the aegis of Dr. Franklin Quirós and Dr. Víctor Raúl Castillo Mantilla, the health care center aims to provide affordable and accessible treatment to domestic as well as international patients.
- The hospital also enjoys a strong reputation as a Research and Development Center, supporting a great focus on clinical studies that can improve the quality of life for patients fighting life-threatening diseases.