- Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital is a tertiary care healthcare service provider established in 1950 and inaugurated by India’s first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru.
- It is 350 bed facility with 1500 employees under 55 specialties, operating under highly qualified and accomplished doctors.
- The hospital has one of the largest Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery) program in the region and offers advanced procedures for cardiac interventions including Minimal Access Cardiac Bypass Surgery.
- Ultra-modern Imaging system which is one of its kind – 3 Tesla (32 channel wide bore) Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scanner with MR guided Focused Ultrasound Surgery (MRgFUS) and High-Intensity-Focused-Ultrasound.
- 64 slice Positron Emission Tomography–Computed Tomography (PET CT) with cardiac expertise.
- 10 updated Operation Theatres, along with 88 dedicated Critical Care Unit including ICU, ICCU, MICU, SICU, PICU, NICU.
- The hospital is facilitated with well-set up 14 Dialysis Unit and fully equipped Pathology Lab & Blood Bank.
- Dedicated Oncology Department, which includes Radiation Oncology & Chemotherapy.
- 24x7 Interventional Cardiac Services with first of its kind Catheterization Lab in Mumbai along with round the clock available emergency and critical care services.
Centers of Excellence
- Nanavati Cancer Centre
- Nanavati Heart Centre
- Haemato-Oncology & Bone Marrow Transplant Centre
- Joint Replacement
- Nanavati Institute of Spine Surgery
Services for International patients
Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital provides international standard of facilities and clinical care and has therefore become a preferred choice of destination for patients on a global level.
International Patient Services team has a dedicated team of members who ensures the need and comfort of patients travelling from overseas for treatment.
Facilities for International patients
- Free of cost medical opinion through tele-consultations services
- Approximate Cost Estimation
- Assistance with Medical Visa
- Facility of Air Ambulance
- Complimentary Airport Pick-up and drop service
- Translator Services provided a multi-lingual team
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Provision for one attendant to stay in the patient’s room and complementary meal facility as per protocol except during ICU stay of the patient
- Assistance for accommodation
- Follow-up by the team
- Nearest Airport: Chhatarpati Shivaji International Aiport is 8kms from the hospital.
- Nearest Railway Station: Vile Parle Railway Station is just 1 km away from the hospital.
- Located close to many hotels and guest houses.
National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL)
National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) is an autonomous body under the aegis of Department of Science & Technology, Government of India, and is registered under the Societies Act. NABL has been established with the objective to provide Government, Industry Associations and Industry in general with a scheme for third-party assessment of the quality and technical competence of testing and calibration laboratories. Government of India has authorised NABL as the accreditation body for Testing and Calibration Laboratories.