- Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital is a tertiary care healthcare service provider established in 1950 and inaugurated by India’s first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru.
- It is 350 bed facility with 1500 employees under 55 specialties, operating under highly qualified and accomplished doctors.
- The hospital has one of the largest Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery) program in the region and offers advanced procedures for cardiac interventions including Minimal Access Cardiac Bypass Surgery.
- Ultra-modern Imaging system which is one of its kind – 3 Tesla (32 channel wide bore) Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scanner with MR guided Focused Ultrasound Surgery (MRgFUS) and High-Intensity-Focused-Ultrasound.
- 64 slice Positron Emission Tomography–Computed Tomography (PET CT) with cardiac expertise.
- 10 updated Operation Theatres, along with 88 dedicated Critical Care Unit including ICU, ICCU, MICU, SICU, PICU, NICU.
- The hospital is facilitated with well-set up 14 Dialysis Unit and fully equipped Pathology Lab & Blood Bank.
- Dedicated Oncology Department, which includes Radiation Oncology & Chemotherapy.
- 24x7 Interventional Cardiac Services with first of its kind Catheterization Lab in Mumbai along with round the clock available emergency and critical care services.
Centers of Excellence
- Nanavati Cancer Centre
- Nanavati Heart Centre
- Haemato-Oncology & Bone Marrow Transplant Centre
- Joint Replacement
- Nanavati Institute of Spine Surgery
Services for International patients
Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital provides international standard of facilities and clinical care and has therefore become a preferred choice of destination for patients on a global level.
International Patient Services team has a dedicated team of members who ensures the need and comfort of patients travelling from overseas for treatment.
Facilities for International patients
- Free of cost medical opinion through tele-consultations services
- Approximate Cost Estimation
- Assistance with Medical Visa
- Facility of Air Ambulance
- Complimentary Airport Pick-up and drop service
- Translator Services provided a multi-lingual team
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Provision for one attendant to stay in the patient’s room and complementary meal facility as per protocol except during ICU stay of the patient
- Assistance for accommodation
- Follow-up by the team
- Nearest Airport: Chhatarpati Shivaji International Aiport is 8kms from the hospital.
- Nearest Railway Station: Vile Parle Railway Station is just 1 km away from the hospital.
- Located close to many hotels and guest houses.