- Primus International Super Speciality Hospital, Karu is a reputed tertiary care provider in Nigeria, established by renowned Primus Super Speciality Hospital, India and is a centre of excellence for Specialized Surgeries.
- The hospital has a capacity of 120 beds with modern infrastructure, created and maintained by international standards, and equipped with cutting edge technology.
- The expert team of excellent specialists as well as support staff along with the world-class facility system available at the hospital makes it highly sought-out hospital for patients not only in Nigeria but from abroad as well.
- 4 Modular Operation Theatre (OTs) with laminar flow for minimizing the risk of infection.
- A dedicated Department for sterilization of instruments Centre for Sterilizing System Department (CSSD).
- A well-set Dialysis Centre and a fully-equipped Ultramodern Physiotherapy Department.
- Image Guided Surgery: Latest Siemens C Arm machines.
- 1.5 Tesla MRI, Multi Slice CT Scan, Bone Densitometry, Mammography, Latest Ultra sound facilities, 500 M.A Digital X-Ray.
- Cardiology Unit constituting Tread Mill Test (TMT) & Echocardiography to assess the heart function.
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) with a capacity of 12 beds fitted with Multi Parameters monitors, advance Ventilators and other life support instruments.
- Other services offered are Blood Bank, 24 Hours Pharmacy, Audiology & Speech Therapy Ambulance service along with an advanced laboratory set-up.
Centers of Excellence
Centre of Excellence for Specialized Surgeries
Services for International patients
- Primus International Super Speciality Hospital is conveniently situated in the heart of Abuja, the capital of Nigeria and its ultra-modern facilities and world-class infrastructure makes it a hub for patients from oversees.
- The hospital understands the special needs and requirements of a patient travelling from far away nation and strives to provide outstanding curative care so that the patients receives maximum benefit.
- International Patients Desk at Primus is dedicated in helping the foreign patients throughout their stay and provide assistance with all the related issues.
Facilities for International patients:
- Assistance with travel arrangement
- Scheduling the appointments
- Transportation Service with pick-up and drop from airport to hospital/hotel
- Assistance with all the queries during the treatment
- Interpreter service
- Global cuisine suiting the palate of diverse nationalities
- Foreign currency exchange
- Aid in arranging accommodation for attendant
- Multiple payment option
- Nearest Airport: Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport is 53 km away from the hospital and it takes approximately 51 min to reach via road.
- Located close to many hotels and guest houses.