- Medicana Camlıca is a JCI-accredited hospital that comes under the leading healthcare group in Turkey - Medicana Health Group.
- The hospital offers a wide range of services in all the major fields of medicine, including cardiology, Pediatric Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Organ Transplantation, Orthopaedics, IVF and Reproductive Health, Hand Surgery and Microsurgery, Chest Surgery (Lung Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment Clinic) along with Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Unit.
- The centre provides comprehensive treatment option with techniques such as BMT, Cyber knife, Pediatric and Adult Cardiovascular Surgery, Hemodialysis and many more.
- Medicana hospital is focused on providing people across the world a safe and reliable treatment for all kinds of medical conditions with transparent and patient centric approaches.
The hospital is a well established centre equipped with the latest diagnostic and therapeutic medical technologies for patient care.
Some of the high-tech diagnostic instruments at the hospital are MRI 1.5 Tesla, Mammography, Panoramic X-ray as well as Conventional X-ray, Colored Doppler Ultrasound and various others
The hospital also has an Angiography (Catheter) Laboratory for interventional radiology and cardiology procedures.
Services for International patients
Medicana Camlıca is a widely known medical centre that operates with international standard for quality of patient care and treatment related services.
The hospital caters to patients from various different countries and provide them access to all kinds of healthcare services in Turkey.
Facilities for International patients:
- Provide pre- and post-treatment information
- International information flow
- Design a treatment program
- Aid in arranging accommodation and transportation for patients
- Client representative with good command in multiple languages including Dutch, English, German, Arabic, Italian and many other languages
- Special Call Center for patients to enable communication for all requests, questions, demands and complaints 24/7 in Turkey
Joint Commission International
Joint Commission International (JCI) works to improve patient safety and quality of health care in the international community by offering education, publications, advisory services, and international accreditation and certification. In more than 100 countries, JCI partners with hospitals, clinics, and academic medical centers; health systems and agencies; government ministries; academia; and international advocates to promote rigorous standards of care and to provide solutions for achieving peak performance.