Medicana International Ankara Hospital is one stop destination for world-class health services. It was established in 2008 by Turkey’s leading medical group Medicana Health Group. The hospital provides a wide range of medical and surgical treatment with quality health services under one roof.
Medicana International Ankara Hospital is one of the few private hospitals in Turkey to have acquired the world’s most modern technology and technical features.
The hospital spans over 20 thousand square meters and has a capacity of 207 inpatient beds. It provides services in over 50 branches and specialities with approximately 120 physicians and 800 personnel.
Medicana International Ankara has specialized departments for organ transplantation, radiation and medical oncology, cardiology and cardiovascular surgery, In vitro Fertilization, Nuclear medicine, Obesity treatment and various other medical specialities. The hospital is concentrated on a patient-oriented approach for clinical care. The Bone Marrow Transplant unit at Medicana Ankara hospital has conducted more than 1000 BMT as of November 2017. The organ transplant center at the hospital offer offers kidney and liver transplant surgeries with high success rates and international standards.
It was the first private hospital in the country to incorporate medicine, 24-hour emergency care services and hemodialysis services. The hospital integrates the principles of excellence, transparency, team spirit, continuous improvement and reliability to ensure patients receive the best treatment.
Infrastructure and facilities
- Medicana International Ankara Hospital serves has 8 operating rooms, 17 internal and surgical intensive care units, 9 KVC intensive care units, 10 incubators, 5 coronary intensive care units, newborn intensive care and 26 observation beds.
- The hospital is one of only centers for advanced cancer treatment in in Ankara and its surrounding region.
- The diagnostic department is equipped with the latest instruments including the Multi-Slice CT, PET-CT, MR, Ultrasonography, LINAC devices capable of IMRT, conventional radiology and nuclear medicine imaging as well as radiation oncology.
- The BMT unit at the hospital has 14 patient rooms with HEPA filters to provide complete care and infection free environment during the procedure.
- The most sophisticated and only robotic radiosurgery system - Cyberknife Radiosurgery - is also available at Medicana International Ankara Hospital. This technology is designed to treat tumours in the whole body and is an advanced cancer treatment device.
- Reputed as a “baby-friendly” hospital, Medicana International Ankara offers serves for best IVF treatment in Turkey. The hospital caters to international patients on a regular basis.