As-Salam International Hospital, Maadi, Cairo, is a JCI-accredited facility dedicated to exceptional healthcare and medical services. It is a part of Alameda Healthcare Group, one of the prominent network of healthcare subsidiaries in Egypt, including affiliation with Royal free hospital in London, outpatient clinics, diagnostic centers, specialized centers, pharmacies, International Relations Department for expats’ medical needs. In addition to a variety of specialized outpatient and inpatient services, the hospital offers video conferencing with renowned doctors 24/7 through their tele-medicine service and the German Rehabilitation Center.
As-Salam International Hospital was established in 1982 and has a vast experience of 38 years serving the community and providing the best quality service and patient care. They have employed more than 700 physicians and 400 nurses working 24/7 to ensure unparalleled clinical care within a friendly and patient-centric atmosphere. The hospital has been continuously investing in technology and facilities to provide the most advanced and effective care to the patients.
As-Salam International Hospital in Egypt ensures end-to-end seamless medical service with a combination of quality and experience.
For International Patients
- As-Salam International Hospital has treated thousands of international patients from various countries. It is affiliated to the top International insurance companies and the International Relations team coordinators to guarantee a healthy stay and payment as per the insurance policy.
- The International Relations team comprises dedicated persons who help and guide patients seeking treatment overseas. They aim to try to make their journey as pleasant as possible and act as a single point of contact in Egypt during the treatment & travel.
- The International Relations team works round the clock to respond and facilitate all the medical and non-medical inquiries.
Our International Relations Services:
- Booking appointments and checkups
- Make travel arrangement
- Language Interpretation
- Assistance in the visa application process
- Provide cost-estimates for all treatment options to help decide the most viable solution for the patient.
- Assistance with repatriation and travel arrangements.
- Tourism packages and local sightseeing