Ac?badem Bak?rköy Hospital is a JCI accredited medical facility that offers a wide range of medical services across multiple specialities.
Established in the year 2000 as the first hospital of the Ac?badem Hospitals Group on the European side of ?stanbul, Acibadem Bak?rköy Hospital has been constantly updated with the latest technology and infrastructure.
The hospital has a capacity of 102 beds, along with 7 operating rooms, 27 intensive care beds and a helipad for emergency care patients.
Acibadem Bak?rköy being a smart building system, allows control from 6.500 points, which allows immediate intervention of all kinds of problems in the building.
The hospital has fully equipped delivery room (LDRP) that is are specially designed to meet various postnatal needs of the mother as well as child.
The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at the hospital is a dedicated facility for newborns with risky and serious diseases. A team of specialists in the field of neonatology and pediatrics who are skilled in performing surgical procedures and supported by neonatal nurses in all the medical branches.
Ac?badem Bak?rköy Hospital also provides services for pediatric and adult heart health, and various other medical branches, including Medical Oncology, Neurosurgery (with Navigation), Varicose Veins and vascular treatment, Obesity surgery and breast care.
Infrastructure and facilities
- Ac?badem Bak?rköy Hospital has consistently updated its infrastructure, ensuring availability of optimal capacity and advanced healthcare facilities.
- The hospital has 54 Standard Rooms for in-patients services. The rooms are equipped to meet the needs of the patient and their attendants.
- There are 7 A Type Suite Rooms at Ac?badem Bak?rköy Hospital, which are fully equipped considering the needs of patients and their relatives. It comprises 2 sections - an area of 35 square meters for patient room and 17 square meters attendant room. The hospital has 8 B Type Suit Rooms with two sections - for the patient and their companions. Some rooms provide a sea view, while others have a city view.
- The rooms have many services including television, internet, private safe, mini-bar, newspaper service, work desk and an emergency rope in the toilets and bathrooms.
- Ac?badem Bak?rköy Hospital has acquired the latest and innovation medicinal devices and instruments for diagnostic and therapeutic uses. This includes 4-dimensional Breast Ultrasound, 3-Dimensional Tomosynthesis, Full Body MRI, and many devices for cardiac care such as Coronary CT Angiography, Radial Angiography and Interventional Radiology equipments.
- The hospital has a helipad for emergency transfer of patients. The places of worship are located on the 2nd floor of the hospital and can be used of all religious and belief members.
Services for international patients
Ac?badem Bak?rköy Hospital has an International Patient Services Center that provides complete assistance and management to patients travelling from abroad for their treatment.
The hospital offers a comprehensive package inclusive of a range of services for international patients and visitors.
The dedicated team at the centre ensure that patients receive holistic care with the best quality treatment and post-treatment services. They assist the patient throughout the journey, starting from the day of inquiry to the time they return to the home country.
Ac?badem hospitals are “one-stop” centres for all kinds of healthcare services, with a number of special services and facilities, considering the need of foreign patients.
- Online doctor consultation
- Language translation services
- Airport pickup
- Hotel booking
- Special dietary requests accepted
- Private rooms for patients
- Family accommodation
- Assistance with visa process
- Cost estimating
- Aid in hospital admissions and managing appointments
- Transfer copies of medical reports after consultations
- Assistance with discharge and payment procedures