- Al Zahra Private Hospital Dubai is a world-class medical facility providing tertiary care in multiple specialties and has attained national and international accreditations.
- The 187 bedded hospital has state-of-the-art infrastructure and is equipped with top-notch technology, offering basic to complex medical interventions.
- The hospital has a team of accomplished medical professionals having international reputation along with highly trained support staff team constituting specialized nurses, paramedical team and others.
- This premier healthcare service provider aims to deliver first-rate quality clinical care to all the patients on a global level.
CENTRES OF EXCELLENCE
Minimally Invasive Surgery
Services for International patients
- Al Zahra Hospital is well-equipped medical centre, governed on international standards and offering excellent healthcare services to domestic as well as international patients travelling to seek treatment.
- International Patients’ Desk at the hospital caters to the needs of international patients during their treatment and travel.
- The International Patients’ Coordinator assists the foreign patients in arranging their travel and treatment plans, and also ensure that they receive personalized care and comfort throughout their curative journey.
Facilities for International patients:
- Communication with the experts
- Assistance in planning travel details
- Transportation service from airport to hospital
- Assistance in arranging accommodation
- Global cuisine
Nearest Airport: Dubai International Airport is 27.9 km away from the hospital and takes approximately 30 min to reach via road.
Located close to many hotels and guest houses.
Joint Commission International
Joint Commission International (JCI) works to improve patient safety and quality of health care in the international community by offering education, publications, advisory services, and international accreditation and certification. In more than 100 countries, JCI partners with hospitals, clinics, and academic medical centers; health systems and agencies; government ministries; academia; and international advocates to promote rigorous standards of care and to provide solutions for achieving peak performance.
Medical Travel Quality Alliance (MTQUA)
The Medical Travel Quality Alliance (MTQUA) seeks to advance safety and quality in treatment and care for medical tourists by encouraging, developing and supporting professional standards and practices, quality in patient care management, and understanding of the unique needs of medical travelers. MTQUA encourages health care providers and others directly interacting with medical tourists to strive for higher standards of care management especially for traveling international patients.