Saudi German Hospital - Dubai is part of the biggest private hospital groups in the Middle East. SGH-Dubai started in March 2012, being the 6th tertiary care hospital in SGH Group and since then, the hospital succeeded to prove itself as one of the major tertiary care hospitals in Dubai and UAE. With 316 beds, SGH Dubai offers wide Range of medical services including all kinds of specialties, sub-specialties and critical cares, with highest international standards.
Saudi German Hospitals Group is considered the largest private Healthcare provider in the Middle East & North Africa. The group is a
multi-functional Healthcare company.
SGH Group operates it’s hospitas with the support of many German Medical Schools & Faculties. SGH Group is now commissioning 1 Hospital every year, further adding 500 employees. SGH Group currently employs 3000 personnel and it growing at a rate of 16% per year.
Highlights of Saudi German Hospital Dubai:
- Outpatient department(OPD) covering over 25 specialities with coverage from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- 28 ICU beds, 23 NICU and 6 PICU Beds
- 8 operating theaters with 24/7 facility
- 2 state of art cath labs covering vascular, cerebral and cardiac intervention.
- Dialysis unit with 24 hours services
- 28 bed emergency department covering 24/7 services being the largest in the private sector
- The only private hospital in Dubai and UAE receiving Trauma cases with Dubai Ambulance office inside the hospital facility.
SGH Dubai Specialized care units:
- Diabetes Unit: SGH Dubai has a dedicated team of endrocrinologists, clinical nutritionists, retinal physicians, nephrologist and vascular surgeon that provides a comprehensive care to the patients using multi disciplinary approach for the evaluation, management, and education by team of medical and clinical experts
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Unit: SGH Dubai has a state of art pulmonary and critical care unit with 28 beds being the biggest ICU facility by any private healthcare facility having 24/7 coverage by a highly qualified team of intensivist.
- Audiology Unit: At SGH Dubai the audiology service run closely with its ENT colleagues covering all the aspects of hearing dysfunctioning.
- Laparoscopic Unit: Laparoscopic surgery has been one of the fastest growing areas in recent surgery.
- Sports Injury Unit: At SGH Dubai sports medicine unit our sports medicine doctors provide specialist clinical and diagnostic services and use innovative treatment interventions to optimize recovery from sports injury, prevent future injuries, and improve sporting performance.
- Hand and Shoulder surgery Unit: The SGH Dubai hand and wrist Unit provides bring together world-class surgeons and therapists.
- Dialysis and Renal Unit: The Dialysis center at SGH Dubai provides with dialysis, a life-saving treatment, for patients with chronic kidney failure.
- Heart Center: To diagnose and treat cardiac conditions efficiently, SGH-Dubai offers the most comprehensive range of state-of-art diagnostic equipment and treatment tools including the catheterization laboratory and cardiothoracic surgery.