Best ASD Closure Hospitals and Cost in Kenya
Choose from 1 best ASD Closure hospitals in
Top Hospitals For ASD Closure
About ASD Closure
This surgery can be performed on patients with ASD (Atrial Septal Defect). These patients suffer from a hole in the wall (septum) of the heart that causes oxygenated blood to mix with deoxygenated blood, rather than properly circulating throughout the body. ASD Closure can be performed either surgically (if necessary) or nonsurgically. In the surgical method, a tissue patch or suture is used to close the hole. In the nonsurgical method, the surgeon uses a catheter, inserted into a vein in the groin region, to place an ASD closure device into the heart region and around the ASD, thus closing the hole. As time goes on, tissue grows over the device, permanently correcting the issue.Read More about ASD Closure →
Average ASD Closure Cost
|India||Starting from $3500|
|Turkey||Starting from $8000|
|US||Starting from $20000|
- Atrial Septal Defect Closure
- ASD Closure Device
- Atrial Septal Defect
- Atrial Septal Defect Repair
- ASD Heart Surgery
- Hole in Heart
- The Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a tertiary care providing, teaching and referral medical facility situated in the sub-Saharan Africa. The private, not-for-profit hospital has been serving patients in East Africa and beyond for over sixty years.
- Dedicated towards providing access to quality healthcare to all those who need it, AKUH offers advanced technology set-up for diagnosis, treatment and management of a variety of diseases across multiple specialities.
- It is the first hospital in East Africa and one of the total six hospitals in Africa to have the most coveted JCI accreditation, one of the highest marks of excellence for hospitals.
- The Aga Khan Univerity Hospital maintains a high standard for patient care services and provides extensive medical education to young doctors in East Africa. The hospital is known for its committed medical and administrative staff, who work together closely to provide an compassionate and caring environment to the patients and their families.
- The hospital is equipped with the latest facilities and cutting-edge technologies which sets AKUH Nairobi apart as a leading medical institution and teaching hospital in the country and beyond.
- A team of medical professionals from multiple specialities work in synergy to provide the most effective treatment services to the patients with the highest standards of healthcare. This unique team-based approach to clinical care enables patients to benefit from the diverse expertise of the medical experts.
- As Aga Khan University’s Medical College is a teaching hospital in Kenya, the medical staff follows an evidence-based approach to treatment, supported by the extensive research conducted by qualified faculty members.
- AKUH Kenya is credited for performing the first heart valve replacement in the region using an advanced technique - trans-catheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI).
- The Aga Khan University Hospital is the first in the region to offer the Neurointerventional surgery, a less invasive procedure.
- The hospital has a vision to provide accessible, evidence-based, efficient care at an affordable cost to each and every patient. The work in research and education further supports their endeavours to improve the health of patients worldwide.