Best Erectile Dysfunction Hospitals and Cost in Singapore
Choose from 2 best Erectile Dysfunction hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Erectile Dysfunction
About Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition in which a man is unable to get and keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. ED can be a short-term or long-term problem that can occur at any age. It commonly results from psychological, neurological, or blood vessel disorders, trauma injury, or from the side effects of some drugs or surgery.Problems with attaining or sustaining an erection may also be a sign of an underlying medical condition that needs treatment. So it’s better to consult a specialist if you are concerned about Erectile dysfunction or experiencing symptoms related to it.Read More about Erectile Dysfunction →
Average Erectile Dysfunction Cost
|India||Starting from $3000|
|Thailand||Starting from $15427|
- Gleneagles Hospital, Singapore is a renowned hospital specializing in a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services. A part of Parkway Pantai, the JCI-accredited hospital is located at a convenient location on Napier Road, Singapore, next to Napier MRT station.
- The hospital began as a 45-bed nursing home in 1957 and has come a long way to establish itself as a 258-bedded facility offering treatments in over 30 specialties.
- Boasting the latest technology, state-of-the-art facilities, and global exposure, the hospital specializes in orthopedics, oncology, and cardiovascular treatment.
- The hospital boasts of an excellent patient satisfaction record and serves more than 100,000 international patients from many countries.
- Parkway East Hospital is a private acute care facility that specializes in the fields of Obstetrics & Gynecology, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT), and Ophthalmology.
- Established in 1942, under the aegis of Dr. Paglar, a Eurasian general practitioner, the hospital is one of the largest and leading healthcare services providers in Asia.
- After undergoing a series of expansions and renovations, the JCI-accredited hospital is proudly serving the Eastern coast of Singapore, as well as attending patients from various other countries.
- The hospital boasts of many innovations for effective treatment and healthcare management, including Electronic Medical Records (EMR), Closed Loop Medication Management (CLMM), and Electronic Meal Ordering System (eMOS).
Infrastructure & Facilities
- 24h walk-in clinic and 24/365 Accidents and Emergency Department
- Operating unit with 5 operating rooms (OR)
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- 7 delivery suites
- Day Surgery Center
- Radiology, Imaging and Diagnostic Services
- Clinical Laboratory Services
- Audiological Services
- Rehabilitation Therapy Services
- Executive Health Screenings
- Pharmacy services