Best Haemodialysis Hospitals and Cost in South Africa
Choose from 2 best Haemodialysis hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Haemodialysis
Your kidneys help in maintaining the water and ionic balance in your body. When the efficiency of kidney is reduced to filter the blood, then haemodialysis is performed. In this procedure blood from the artery of the patient is connected to a dialyzing machine. The blood then moves inside the tubular network of the machine which is bathed in a liquid having its composition similar to blood plasma. The tubes are semi permeable in nature and allows urea and other waste substances to pass into the surrounding fluid. The purified blood is then made to enter the body of patient through a vein. The frequency for undergoing this treatment is decided by the physician after assessing the damage that has been done to the kidney.
Average Haemodialysis Cost
|India||Starting from $80|
- kidney blood purification
Midlands Medical Centre (MMC) Private Hospital is a 274 bedded medical facility that offers services across all major healthcare specialities. The hospital has more than 30 years of experience of delivering excellent and cost-effective healthcare to the communities. The hospital is located in the CBD of Pietermaritzburg, the capital city of KwaZulu-Natal. It lies around 80 kilometres from Durban, and approximately 500 kilometres from Johannesburg.
- Surrounded by the leafy suburb of Hillcrest, Busamed Hillcrest Private Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital committed to providing effective and affordable healthcare in the community.
- Established in 2015, this 252 bedded-facility boasts an extensive range of top medical facilities and is widely known for its integrated healthcare system.
- The hospital has a team of skilled and qualified professionals working around the clock to provide comprehensive medical assistance to its patients.
The hospital offers a variety of treatments and related procedures under the following departments:
- Department of Nephrology
- Department of Ophthalmology
- Department of Gastroenterology
- Department of Urology
- Department of Oncology
- Department of Cardiology
- Department of Neurology
- Department of Orthopedics
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Busamed Hillcrest Private Hospital strives to offer the best treatment through its state-of-the-art infrastructure complemented by the latest medical equipment and advanced technologies.
- The departments are well-equipped with modern cutting-edge facilities, air-conditioned rooms, modular operating theaters, and emergency units like ICU with specialized monitoring systems.
- The cardiac ward present in the hospital is a 10-bedded unit consisting of two-bedded and single rooms, catering to patients suffering from a variety of cardiac conditions.
- The maternity department has several LDRs (Labor delivery room), a neonatal ICU, prepartum rooms, advanced operating rooms, and a nursery.
- The hospital also has a specialized pediatric ward designed and furnished for the comfort of young children as well as their mothers. The pediatric ward has a play area to keep the children occupied and a Mom’s Lodge with a kitchenette with microwave and self-service tea and coffee.
- There is a special department dedicated to performing upper and lower gastrointestinal endoscopies, bronchoscopies, ERCP, as well as Capsule Endoscopy.