Best Implantology Hospitals
Choose from 45 best Implantology hospitals in All Destinations
Top Hospitals For Implantology
Implantology is the branch of dentistry dedicated to dental implants. The dental implant is an artificial tooth root that is inserted into the jawbone (either the maxilla or the mandible).
Medanta – The Medicity is among India’s largest and most renowned multi-super specialty healthcare center with a capacity of 1250 beds, 29 super specialty units and more than 800 accomplished doctors. Supported by state-of-art infrastructure, all the departments in the hospital are fully equipped with the cutting-edge technology, modular Operation Theatre and modernized monitoring systems in ICUs. Further to its credits, the doctors at Medanta are highly trained experts with international repute and have contributed in making world records and claimed many firsts not only in India but on a global scale, especially for procedures like Liver transplant, intestine transplant and Knee Replacement surgery.
Max Super Speciality Hospital at Saket is one of the topmost healthcare service provider in India. The multi super speciality hospital has a capacity of over 500 beds and is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, advanced technologies.
A team of highly trained professionals backed by remarkable experience work at Max Hospital to provide an effective care and the best clinical outcomes.
With over 35 Speciality units, this renowned hospital caters to many patient from different parts of India as well as abroad on an everyday basis.
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket also has interoduces several speciality clinics to ensure complete and targeted medical treatment for particulars condition. These clinics include Women\'s Heart Clinic, Multiple Sclerosis (M.S.) Clinic, Headache Clinic, Geriatric Neurology Clinic, Movement Disorder Clinic, Pacemaker Clinic, Arrhythmia & Electrophysiology Clinic.
The superspecialty hospital is well known for having the Asia\'s first and the world\'s third BrainSUITE technology. It is an advanced Neurosurgical operation theatre, which allows the medical team to use MRI during the surgery. This sophisticated technology can be used for various kinds of brain surgery.
Max Hospital group is also the first super speciality tertiary care centre that has the facility for advanced cardiac life support ambulances and air evacuation service.
Fortis Memorial Research Institute is an outstanding multi-specialty quaternary care hospital, having the top-notch infrastructure, advanced equipment, highly qualified and experienced medical professionals and super sub-specialists. Accredited by NABH and ISO, FMRI is 1000 bedded medical facility endowed with a dedicated team of 200 world-renowned doctors, covering a number of specialties, who aim to provide the best quality medical care to all the patients, national as well as international. This hospital is well set up with the latest technologies and equipment throughout all the specialties and research labs, which are accredited by NABL.
Acıbadem Bakırköy Hospital is a JCI accredited medical facility that offers a wide range of medical services across multiple specialities.
Established in the year 2000 as the first hospital of the Acıbadem Hospitals Group on the European side of İstanbul, Acibadem Bakırköy Hospital has been constantly updated with the latest technology and infrastructure.
The hospital has a capacity of 102 beds, along with 7 operating rooms, 27 intensive care beds and a helipad for emergency care patients.
Acibadem Bakırköy being a smart building system, allows control from 6.500 points, which allows immediate intervention of all kinds of problems in the building.
The hospital has fully equipped delivery room (LDRP) that is are specially designed to meet various postnatal needs of the mother as well as child.
The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at the hospital is a dedicated facility for newborns with risky and serious diseases. A team of specialists in the field of neonatology and pediatrics who are skilled in performing surgical procedures and supported by neonatal nurses in all the medical branches.
Acıbadem Bakırköy Hospital also provides services for pediatric and adult heart health, and various other medical branches, including Medical Oncology, Neurosurgery (with Navigation), Varicose Veins and vascular treatment, Obesity surgery and breast care.
Liv Hospital Ankara is a part of the Liv Hospital chain, a leading healthcare providers in Turkey that collaborates with national and international organization for best possible services. The hospital has a team of distinguished doctors who provide a patient-focused approach for clinical care and management of diseases under multiple specialities. They offer tailor-made treatment programs to the patients with high quality healthcare services. Liv Hospital, Ankara has first rated infrastructure and acquired the latest updates in the medical technology over the years. Based on its name, \'Leading International Vision\' Liv Hospital caters to patients from different parts of the world. They offer a range facilities specially designed for international patients, keeping their specific needs and comforts in mind.
International Hospital, Turkey\'s first private hospital in the western sense, introduced its patients to modern healthcare services. The hospital, which began admitting patients in 1989, joined our group\'s healthcare chain in 2005. With the renovation efforts which began in 2006, all clinic areas, doctor\'s examination rooms and inpatient floors were rendered more comfortable for patients as well as staff.
Krishna Shalby Hospital is a pioneer multi-specialty tertiary care medical facility with a capacity of 220 and a dedicated wing for international patients. First corporate hospital of Gujarat, this hospital brings together the world class medical technology and accomplished team of doctors dedicated to provide the best possible treatment for their patients. Established under the leadership of internationally renowned orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Vikram Shah who revolutionized the Total Knee Replacement surgery with his innovation – The Zero Technique, a minimal invasive procedure with added advantages of faster recovery time, lower cost, less bleeding, short hospital stay.
- The Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a tertiary care providing, teaching and referral medical facility situated in the sub-Saharan Africa. The private, not-for-profit hospital has been serving patients in East Africa and beyond for over sixty years.
- Dedicated towards providing access to quality healthcare to all those who need it, AKUH offers advanced technology set-up for diagnosis, treatment and management of a variety of diseases across multiple specialities.
- It is the first hospital in East Africa and one of the total six hospitals in Africa to have the most coveted JCI accreditation, one of the highest marks of excellence for hospitals.
- The Aga Khan Univerity Hospital maintains a high standard for patient care services and provides extensive medical education to young doctors in East Africa. The hospital is known for its committed medical and administrative staff, who work together closely to provide an compassionate and caring environment to the patients and their families.
- The hospital is equipped with the latest facilities and cutting-edge technologies which sets AKUH Nairobi apart as a leading medical institution and teaching hospital in the country and beyond.
- A team of medical professionals from multiple specialities work in synergy to provide the most effective treatment services to the patients with the highest standards of healthcare. This unique team-based approach to clinical care enables patients to benefit from the diverse expertise of the medical experts.
- As Aga Khan University’s Medical College is a teaching hospital in Kenya, the medical staff follows an evidence-based approach to treatment, supported by the extensive research conducted by qualified faculty members.
- AKUH Kenya is credited for performing the first heart valve replacement in the region using an advanced technique - trans-catheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI).
- The Aga Khan University Hospital is the first in the region to offer the Neurointerventional surgery, a less invasive procedure.
- The hospital has a vision to provide accessible, evidence-based, efficient care at an affordable cost to each and every patient. The work in research and education further supports their endeavours to improve the health of patients worldwide.