Best ACL Reconstruction Surgery Hospitals in India
Choose from 40 best ACL Reconstruction Surgery hospitals in India
Top Hospitals For ACL Reconstruction Surgery
About ACL Reconstruction SurgeryAnterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Surgery is a surgical procedure used to repair or replace the ligament in the knee known as the ACL. In this surgery, the doctor will make incisions around the knee and insert an arthroscope (small tube with camera/light) to view the area. He or she will then either reattach the ACL ligament or replace the torn ligament with a graft, and attach the graft using screws or staples. The doctor will then repair any other damaged areas, and then close the incisions made during the surgery.Read More about ACL Reconstruction Surgery →
Average ACL Reconstruction Surgery Cost
|India||Starting from $2500|
|Malaysia||Starting from $6900|
- Knee Ligament Surgery
- ACL Repair
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Surgery
- Artemis Hospital ranks among the top-tier hospitals of the country. As a multi-specialty tertiary care facility, it offers first-rated treatment across all the major specialties.
- The specialized Artemis Orthopedics Centre is a center of excellence at the hospital. It functions as a one-stop destination for a comprehensive evaluation and treatment of bone and muscle diseases and disorders.
- The center offers a range of services for complete orthopedic care of the patient, which includes physical therapy, orthopedic diagnostics and advanced laboratories. They also have a dedicated unit for sports injuries that help patients regain their strength and treat the underlying issue.
- Artemis receives patients from all over the world for various kinds of health concerns. The hospital ensures personalized care and a hassle-free process for the patients and their families during their stay. A dedicated team of international patient coordinators assists the foreign patients at every step of the process.
- The department of Orthopedics at Artemis Hospital is equipped with advanced surgical techniques for minimally invasive procedures and the latest equipment in patient monitoring and rehabilitation.
- A team of experienced and qualified orthopedic doctors works together with other specialists at Artemis to ensure effective ACL reconstruction in India.
- Indraprastha Apollo is a flagship hospital of one of the most renowned medical groups in India - The Apollo Group. The hospital offers services across all major specialties and provides multidisciplinary treatment under one roof.
- It has a team of the best orthopedic doctors in Delhi who are well-trained and experienced in advanced surgical treatments for ACL repair and reconstruction. They offer the latest treatments with the minimally invasive approach and the patient may benefit from a shorter hospital stay and faster recovery.
- Indraprastha Apollo hospital has a reputed department for orthopedic services and has achieved several milestones with knee replacement, hip replacement, ACL reconstruction and other complex surgical procedures.
- The orthopedic department at the hospital takes pride in its high success rate and outstanding clinical outcomes for high-tech orthopedic procedures.
- They are equipped with state-of-the-art technology for diagnosis and surgery, such as Image Intensifiers, Digital X-ray, 64 slice CT, 3 Tesla MRI are available for accurately diagnosing and identifying the damage.
- The hospital has many ultra-modern operating theaters as well as dedicated ICUs for postoperative care. The medical team works round the clock to ensure that chances of postoperative infection or complications are minimal.
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital is among the foremost hospital in India that offer top-quality healthcare services. The state-of-the-art medical facilities and infrastructure at the hospital enable them to deliver advanced medical care to patients.
- BLK has a well-established Institute for Bone, Joint Replacement, Orthopedics Spine and Sports Medicine. It offers a range of services including joint replacement surgery, ACL reconstruction, meniscus repair and more.
- The department is equipped with highly advanced instruments and offers the latest surgical techniques with excellent clinical results and patient satisfaction.
- The hospital offers minimally invasive surgical approaches for various kinds of orthopedic operations including ligament repair and joint Reconstruction. This provides patients several potential post-surgery benefits such as faster recovery, less pain and discomfort, and shorter hospital stay. The high-tech operation theaters at the hospital have sophisticated patient monitoring systems and infection control policies.
- The team of expert orthopedic surgeons and other trained specialists who have experience and training in complex orthopedic surgery perform ligament surgery after appropriate diagnosis.
- Medanta The Medicity is a renowned multi-specialty healthcare facility situated in the National Capital Region of India. The hospital houses advanced diagnostic and treatment technologies to provide first-rated medical services to all the patients.
- Knee ACL surgery at Medanta is offered by a dedicated orthopedic department that is equipped with the latest instruments.
- The team at this department comprises highly experienced and skilled orthopedic surgeons, who work together with trained nurses. They provide a range of medical services with customized solutions for all musculoskeletal problems.
- Medanta The Medcity has sophisticated machines for orthopedic care:
- Alpha Operation Theatre - These are modular OTs that enable doctors to access from anywhere in the world through satellite linkage for continued medical education and treatment.
- O-Arm system: This technology provides a multiple-image protocol that enables the doctor to manage the dose and design treatment of the patients depending on the clinical objectives for the patient.
- Computer Navigation System - It is an advanced navigation system that is used in orthopedic surgery for guidance and aids the surgeon in making precise incisions.
- High-resolution cameras for minimally invasive surgeries
- Aster Medcity ranks among the top hospitals in Kerala that is renowned for its quality of services and range of tertiary medical care facilities.
- The hospital has a dedicated center for orthopedic that is equipped with the latest technology for surgery, including Green OT certified surgical suites with OR1 Karl Storz fusion digital integration. Aster also has Specialized ICUs - IntelliSpace Critical Care and Anaesthesia (ICCA).
- The advanced diagnostic technology at the hospital includes 3.0 Tesla MRI, 256 Slice Philips ICT Scan, Philips Astonish True Flight Select, DEXA for bone density measurement and PET-CT with Time Of Flight (TOF) technology.
- Aster has a complete facility for advanced high-definition video arthroscope, 3D C arm, small joint arthroscopy, Computer navigation system for arthroplasty and body exhaust suits and helmets for joint replacement surgery.
- Max Super Speciality Hospital Saket is a leading hospital that offers the best ACL reconstruction surgery in India. The hospital routinely receives patients from all parts of the country and abroad.
- As a world-class medical center, it has acquired the most updated diagnostic and surgical technologies. There are dedicated operation suites and critical care units for joint and muscle surgery.
- Max Saket offers advanced technology systems such as Computer Assisted navigation, laparoscopic surgery and arthroscopy technology for advanced repair and reconstruction of the damaged ACL. They have a specialized unit for pain management and rehabilitation that supports patients after surgery.
- The experts at the hospital include orthopedic doctors and surgeons who work with physical therapists to provide personalized care approaches for each patient.
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute is one of the best orthopedic hospitals in Delhi-NCR that offers a wide spectrum of services for musculoskeletal conditions. The hospital has vast experience in catering to international patients from various different parts of the world.
- The fully-established Fortis Bone & Joint Institute offers the most advanced orthopedic surgeries and joint replacement in North India.
- The medical team comprises world-renowned orthopedic surgeons and doctors who are trained and skilled in the latest surgical techniques and approaches. They ensure that the patient undergoes the most effective treatment for their condition.
- A team for international patient aid and assist international patients throughout their treatment process, catering to their particular needs and comfort.
- FMRI is an advanced facility equipped with the world’s most sophisticated technologies such as NAVIO Robot, NAV3 Computer Navigation and many more.
- The centre has a highly skilled team of surgeons, including internationally recognized experts such as Dr. Subhash Jangid who has extensive experience and expertise in complex orthopedic surgeries.
- FMRI provides all-around care with holistic rehabilitation and educating patients in Mobilization and Personalised Exercise Programmes.
- Fortis Escorts has vast experience in providing tertiary care healthcare service across multiple specialties. They offer a wide range of services for patients from other countries as well, through their international patient services department.
- The Bone and Joint Institute at Fortis Escorts is equipped with the latest devices for diagnosis and therapeutic care. They aim to deliver safe and efficient medical care to patients based on their ligament condition.
- The center houses many experienced and skilled orthopedic surgeons who regularly perform complex surgeries for bone, joints and ligaments.
- The department is a well-equipped facility that has dedicated surgical suites, intensive care units, recovery rooms and rehabilitation services. The hospital offers joint replacement surgeries, arthroplasty, limb reconstructions and complicated pelvic acetabular reformation, among others.
- Fortis Escorts follows a patient-centric approach for treatments to ensure complete comfort and effective treatment for each patient. The diagnosis center at the hospital is fully equipped with cutting-edge technology which enables accurate analysis of musculoskeletal conditions including trauma care, cancer management, sports injury treatment and arthroscopic procedures.
SevenHills Hospital is a leading multi super-specialty tertiary care hospital established in 1986 and has been a premier healthcare services provider for more than three decades. Built on sprawling area of 17 acres, this world-class facility has 1500 beds with over 30 super-specialties offering excellent outpatient and inpatient facility. The hospital has maintained par excellence in quality of clinical care and safety standards, and is dedicated in providing the best possible medical services. There is an in-campus residential facility for doctors and medical support staff which can accommodate more than 300 experts, thereby assuring round the clock availability for experts for consultation.
- Apollo Hospital is one of the biggest tertiary care hospitals in Chennai that has been offering advanced medical care to domestic as well as international patients.
- The Department of orthopedics and joint replacement at Apollo is a specialized center that provides an extensive range of services to all patients including ligament and joint replacement surgeries.
- The team of ACL reconstruction surgeons at the department provides holistic care with intensive rehabilitation services to patients. They are well-trained in advanced procedures with minimally invasive techniques.
- Apollo Hospitals offer all-round care with a customized treatment approach for each patient, followed by appropriate physiotherapy and rehabilitation services. The hospital has a fully-established surgical unit and emergency center for immediate care to trauma cases.
Dr. IPS Oberoi
Director - Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy
Dr. Rajesh Kumar Verma
Director - Orthopedics, Joint Replacement & Spine Surgery
Dr. B. K. Singh
Sr. Consultant - Joint Replacement
Dr. Sanjay Sarup
Director - Pediatric Orthopedics and Spine surgery
Dr. Rakesh Mahajan