Best Knee Replacement Hospitals and Cost in Tunis
Choose from 2 best Knee Replacement hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Knee Replacement
About Knee Replacement
Knee Replacement Surgery (also known as knee arthroplasty) is a surgical procedure in which the damaged parts of the kneecap, thighbone, and shinbone of the patient are replaced with artificial parts. In this procedure, the doctor will put the patient under regional or general anesthesia. The doctor will then make an incision in the knee region to access the bone, remove the damaged area, insert the replacement, and then close the incision.Read More about Knee Replacement →
Average Knee Replacement Cost
|India||Starting from $4000|
|Malaysia||Starting from $5000|
|Turkey||Starting from $7000|
|Thailand||Starting from $7000|
|UAE||Starting from $9000|
|Dubai||Starting from $12000|
|Spain||Starting from $14850|
|UK||Starting from $18715|
|US||Starting from $50000|
- Knee arthoplasty
- Originally established in 1979, the Taoufik Clinic is a renowned institution known for its services in fields such as cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, Bariatric Surgery, Ophthalmology. The JCI-accredited facility also provides high-quality health care services in various other medical specialties.
- After a series of expansions and renovations, the hospital was integrated with Taoufik Hospitals Group (THG) in 2014.
- The healthcare facility is proudly working with more than 100 board-certified physicians to cater to domestic as well as international patients. They also employ a team of qualified & skilled nurses and technicians across various medical specialties.
- The hospital boasts world-class medical facilities, state-of-the-art infrastructure, and a commitment to raise the bar of the healthcare sector in Tunisia. The hospital boasts of advanced medical facilities like Medical Imaging equipment, pulsed and continuous wave Lasers, and Echo-endoscope.
- 24-Hour Services include Accident & Emergency Service, Ambulance Service, Medical Laboratory, and Radiology & Ultrasound Services.
- The hospital includes a modern operating theatre, a post-operation care facility, and an ICU.
- A laboratory dedicated to diagnosis and treatment concerning pathological anatomy
- Radiology, Imaging and Diagnostic Services
- Clinical Laboratory Services
- Advanced oncology center
Nearest Airport - Carthage International Airport (20 minutes ride from the airport to the hospital)
The Med Hannibal is a private clinic in the Berges du Lac district of Tunisia. As an international establishment, it provides services to patients from all over the world. The location of the hospital is close to Tunis-Carthage airport, making it a convenient option for patients travelling from other countries for quality medical care in Tunisia. Med Hannibal offers a high standard of clinical and hotel care in an all-inclusive medical package, comprising other services such as airport pick up and drop off and assistance during the stay.