Best Knee Replacement Hospitals and Cost in Brazil
Choose from 2 best Knee Replacement hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Knee Replacement
About Knee Replacement
Knee Replacement Surgery (also known as knee arthroplasty) is a surgical procedure in which the damaged parts of the kneecap, thighbone, and shinbone of the patient are replaced with artificial parts. In this procedure, the doctor will put the patient under regional or general anesthesia. The doctor will then make an incision in the knee region to access the bone, remove the damaged area, insert the replacement, and then close the incision.Read More about Knee Replacement →
Average Knee Replacement Cost
|India||Starting from $4000|
|Malaysia||Starting from $5000|
|Turkey||Starting from $7000|
|Thailand||Starting from $7000|
|UAE||Starting from $9000|
|Dubai||Starting from $12000|
|Spain||Starting from $14850|
|UK||Starting from $18715|
|US||Starting from $50000|
- Knee arthoplasty
- Albert Einstein Israelite Hospital is a multi-specialt hospital that has set a benchmark of excellence in Brazil and the rest of the world.
- Located in the Morumbi district towards the south of Sao Pulao, Albert Einstein Israelite Hospital was established in 1971 after 16 years of meticulous planning under Dr. Manoel Tabacow Hidal and his team of doctors.
- The hospital is widely known for its integrated healthcare system with qualified support for promotion, prevention, diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation, and research for various medical conditions.
- The hospital has a team of skilled and qualified professionals working around the clock to provide comprehensive medical assistance to its p
- Hospital São Rafael is a reputed multi-specialty hospital located in the North-Northeast of Brazil. It offers a wide variety of treatments under Neurology, Oncology, Nephrology, Bone Marrow transplantation, and stem cell research.
- Established in 1990, the internationally accredited facility aims to make quality treatment affordable and accessible to local and international patients.
- A strong team of 3000+ doctors, nurses, technicians, and administrative staff are dedicated to providing personalized treatment and care.
- In 2009, continuing its vision to excel in science and research, the hospital introduced a new addition to the hospital - Center for Biotechnology and Cell Therapy (CBTC).
- First Brazilian hospital to introduce extracorporeal lithotripsy therapy.
- The first hospital to install high-tech equipment like linear accelerator, magnetic resonance, computerized tomography, etc. in Salvador.
- The first hospital to acquire PET/CT for the early cancer diagnosis in the northeast region - Brazil
- The first hospital to start laser treatment for prostate tumors with the addition of Green Light HPS.
- Two buildings consisting of 10 floors each
- 12 modular operating rooms
- 68 beds under intensive and semi-intensive care
- Diagnostic medical center with 88 medical offices, certified technicians, and state-of-the-art facilities
- Emergency Unit with 22 adult & 5 pediatric observation beds
- Two rooms dedicated to hemodynamic procedures