Best Pterygium Surgery Hospitals and Cost in Thailand
Choose from 4 best Pterygium Surgery hospitals in Thailand
Top Hospitals For Pterygium Surgery
About Pterygium Surgery
Petrygium surgery is a procedure to remove the non-cancerous growth on the conjunctiva of the eye. It is a minimally invasive procedure that aims to alleviate the symptoms, such as vision interference. In some cases where petrygium has become inflamed and, is affecting the vision, surgery is considered. Sometimes, a person may develop pinguecula, a small yellowish bump in the white of the eye, as a precursor to petrygium. During the operation, the growth is removed or scraped and replaced with a graft, usually an autograft (conjunctiva autograft or transplantation). Petrygium surgery is considered to be an effective treatment for this benign growth and results in improvement of vision as well as quality of life.
Average Pterygium Surgery Cost
|India||Starting from $700|
|Malaysia||Starting from $1381|
- Surfer's Eye Treatment
- Sukumvit Hospital is a JCI-accredited private healthcare facility located along the historic Sukumvit Road. For the last three decades, the hospital has been serving a wide range of modern services, diagnoses, and treatments with a dedicated team of 71 doctors and nurses.
- Established in 1977 with an aim to make modern healthcare accessible and affordable, the hospital offers a comprehensive range of treatments in Breast Cancer & Surgery, Digestive and Liver Diseases Center, Nephrology, Orthopedics, Plastic and cosmetic surgery, Dental care, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, ENT, and Diabetes.
- 243 in-patient beds and centers with the ability to cater to 2,000 patients on a daily basis
- 95 diagnostic rooms
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation center equipped with a full-fledged fitness center and advanced facilities like The Hyperbaric chamber, TMS room, EMG acupuncture room, etc.
- Advanced X-RAY & Diagnostic Imaging Center with the latest technologies like the 128 Slice CT Scan or high-speed computer X-Ray machine, Digital Mammogram, MRI facility, etc.
- Modular surgery center specializing in Neurological, Vascular, Breast, Cosmetic, Colorectal, urological, and General surgeries.
Sikarin International Hospital is one of the foremost tertiary care multidisciplinary facilities in Bangkok. It was established in 1993 by the “Best Under A Billion” company Sikarin Public Company Limited. This world-class hospital has a capacity of 235 beds to cater to the thousands of patients that are treated across multitude of specialties. The combination of state-of-the-art infrastructure, outstanding medical facilities, and latest technologies along with expert specialists makes Sikarin one of the top healthcare service providers in Thailand. The hospital is internationally accredited and certified by reputed organizations like JCI, ISO, HAACP, HA - Hospital/Healthcare Accreditation for its management and excellent clinical quality.