Best Radiation Therapy Hospitals and Cost in South Korea
Choose from 2 best Radiation Therapy hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Radiation Therapy
About Radiation Therapy
Radiations are energy carrying waves. Various radiations carry energy in various quantities, and this energy is utilized to treat various cancerous and non-cancerous tumors with pinpoint accuracy. Radiation technologies are under extensive research and new ways of treating illness are being released in the market. This has led to easy management of various medical conditions and also eliminating the need of surgery in some cases.
Average Radiation Therapy Cost
|Turkey||Starting from $750|
|India||Starting from $3500|
- Samsung Medical Center, located in the heart of Gangnam-Gu, Seoul, South Korea, is a renowned healthcare facility known for its patient-centric approach and impeccable record of customer satisfaction.
- Since its inception in 1994, the JCI-accredited hospital has been deeply involved in research and medical innovation. The hospital is one of the most medically and technologically advanced healthcare centers in South Korea.
- The hospital has a strong team of approximately 1400 doctors, 2600 nurses, 200 researchers, 3700 pharmacists, and medical engineers dedicated solely to the care of the patients.
- It is a fully automated medical facility that promotes paperless work through the world\'s largest file transfer and file archiving systems like the PACS program and EMR software.
- The clinic boasts tie-ups with big names in the west, including Mayo Clinic, Johns Hopkins Medical Center, Anderson Cancer Center, and Zedars Sinai Hospital.
- Extending its treatment and facilities to the world, the hospital introduced the International Healthcare Center (IHC) in 1995 that caters to all the needs and requirements of patients arriving from other countries.
- The hospital offers a comprehensive range of advanced medical treatments in Oncology, Transplantology, Neurosurgery, and Cardiovascular surgery.