Best Trans Urethral Resection of Bladder Tumor Hospitals and Cost in Nairobi
Choose from 1 best Trans Urethral Resection of Bladder Tumor hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Trans Urethral Resection of Bladder Tumor
About Trans Urethral Resection of Bladder TumorTransurethral Resection of Bladder Tumor (TURBT) is a procedure used to examine potential bladder cancer or remove part of a bladder tumor (abnormal cell growth) in a patient. In this procedure, the patient is placed under spinal or general anesthesia. Then, the doctor will insert a scope into the urethra of the patient, and guide it up into the bladder. The doctor can then use other instruments to remove the growth and/or take other cells from the bladder for biopsy.
Average Trans Urethral Resection of Bladder Tumor Cost
|India||Starting from $4000|
- The Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a tertiary care providing, teaching and referral medical facility situated in the sub-Saharan Africa. The private, not-for-profit hospital has been serving patients in East Africa and beyond for over sixty years.
- Dedicated towards providing access to quality healthcare to all those who need it, AKUH offers advanced technology set-up for diagnosis, treatment and management of a variety of diseases across multiple specialities.
- It is the first hospital in East Africa and one of the total six hospitals in Africa to have the most coveted JCI accreditation, one of the highest marks of excellence for hospitals.
- The Aga Khan Univerity Hospital maintains a high standard for patient care services and provides extensive medical education to young doctors in East Africa. The hospital is known for its committed medical and administrative staff, who work together closely to provide an compassionate and caring environment to the patients and their families.
- The hospital is equipped with the latest facilities and cutting-edge technologies which sets AKUH Nairobi apart as a leading medical institution and teaching hospital in the country and beyond.
- A team of medical professionals from multiple specialities work in synergy to provide the most effective treatment services to the patients with the highest standards of healthcare. This unique team-based approach to clinical care enables patients to benefit from the diverse expertise of the medical experts.
- As Aga Khan University’s Medical College is a teaching hospital in Kenya, the medical staff follows an evidence-based approach to treatment, supported by the extensive research conducted by qualified faculty members.
- AKUH Kenya is credited for performing the first heart valve replacement in the region using an advanced technique - trans-catheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI).
- The Aga Khan University Hospital is the first in the region to offer the Neurointerventional surgery, a less invasive procedure.
- The hospital has a vision to provide accessible, evidence-based, efficient care at an affordable cost to each and every patient. The work in research and education further supports their endeavours to improve the health of patients worldwide.